Russian Bots Re-Tweeted Trump Over 500,000 Times in the Last Months of His Campaign~

The entire media was in the tank for Hillary, plus a good share of establishment GOP politicians, Trump was attacked daily, called every name in the book, they are still in shock that Trump whooped their ass. :laugh:

I answered your question idiot. Trump ran on tax cuts, Hillary ran on tax increases, Hillary lost. Tissue?

Policies, douche, policies not politicians. Trump lost the popular vote to an unpopular candidate.

Do you even know what a policy is? Goddamn you are dumb. Trump ran on deporting illegals and securing the border, Hillary lost. Trump won 30 states how many did Hillary win? Here let me laugh in your face :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The wall isn't popular, ending DACA wasn't popular, ending Obamacare isn't popular. Trump barely won by about 100k votes spread over 3 states. He has consistently been unpopular ever since he was sworn in. But why are we talking about a politician? What specific policies are popular/unpopular and stop conflating that with a president who is also unpopular...wait, actually keep doing that it will only prove my point.

The wall and ending DACA was so unpopular that Trump won the election promising both, oh wait :eusa_think: You funny :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Probably explains why Trump continues to be the most unpopular president in recent history. Thanks for failing to prove a point once again.

Right he's so unpopular he kicked the shit out of Hillary and the Dem's and won the election. You people really can't handle rejection and losing. :itsok:

Has anyone ever been hired for a well paying secure job by a 'poor' person?
'Rich' people use their money to invest in businesses that make them money. Every fucking one of these businesses must hire people. These people get paid money that they spend to live. That means the people in the grocery stores have jobs.
It's a fucking MYTH that rich people just hide away their money.
Every rich person I know is investing their money.

Every business can only survive when there is demand for their product. You already have rich people sitting on untold wealth. It's the consumer that drives business.

So, its their wealth. You are free to risk everything by starting a business and earn all the wealth you want so have at it.

What? Are we in the same thread? Whoever said someone can't start a business?

Is the guy who mows my lawn entitled to part equity in my house? :itsok:

How is not giving a tax cut to the rich entitling him to anything that has to do with your house?

The rich pay taxes, you would deny them a tax cut? Why?

Policies, douche, policies not politicians. Trump lost the popular vote to an unpopular candidate.

Do you even know what a policy is? Goddamn you are dumb. Trump ran on deporting illegals and securing the border, Hillary lost. Trump won 30 states how many did Hillary win? Here let me laugh in your face :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The wall isn't popular, ending DACA wasn't popular, ending Obamacare isn't popular. Trump barely won by about 100k votes spread over 3 states. He has consistently been unpopular ever since he was sworn in. But why are we talking about a politician? What specific policies are popular/unpopular and stop conflating that with a president who is also unpopular...wait, actually keep doing that it will only prove my point.

The wall and ending DACA was so unpopular that Trump won the election promising both, oh wait :eusa_think: You funny :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Probably explains why Trump continues to be the most unpopular president in recent history. Thanks for failing to prove a point once again.

Right he's so unpopular he kicked the shit out of Hillary and the Dem's and won the election. You people really can't handle rejection and losing. :itsok:

He beat an unpopular candidate over a year ago.

Where is the specific evidence that ending DACA and building a wall are popular? They continue to poll very low.

Poll: Most Americans support DACA

Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US

Stay in the now, you're stuck on a one trick pony, we've moved on from the election.

Every business can only survive when there is demand for their product. You already have rich people sitting on untold wealth. It's the consumer that drives business.

So, its their wealth. You are free to risk everything by starting a business and earn all the wealth you want so have at it.

How is not giving a tax cut to the rich entitling him to anything that has to do with your house?

Because they don;t need one. Thanks for failing to prove whatever point you were trying to make yet again.

Wait, you just said she won the popular vote now you say she was an unpopular candidate? LMAO!

Hillary spent $1.2 billion getting her message out plus the entire media was in the tank for her and she still couldn't convince Dem's in her own blue states PA, MI, and WI to vote for her. Stop trying to blame the Russians, pathetic. :itsok:

You moron.. I could give a shit about Hillary . This is about Russia hacking America..

Why is that ok with you?

Are you naïve? You do realize America is all over the world trying to influence elections in other countries :itsok:

Are you a retard..lol..

Do you realize what Net Neutrality is? Go back and read it.

Wait, you just said she won the popular vote now you say she was an unpopular candidate? LMAO!

I sure did. She won the popular vote and she was unpopular, are you really this stupid? Or are you just trying to figure out a way to not talk about how unpopular the wall and ending DACA are? :badgrin:

Because they don;t need one. Thanks for failing to prove whatever point you were trying to make yet again.

Is that how it works, so a working family that avoids debt, saves, and manages their money well doesn't deserve a tax break because they don't really need it? Here :dig:

I sure did. She won the popular vote and she was unpopular, are you really this stupid? Or are you just trying to figure out a way to not talk about how unpopular the wall and ending DACA are? :badgrin:

Anything else, your double talk and excuse making was entertaining for a while but now you are boring me.

Hillary spent $1.2 billion getting her message out plus the entire media was in the tank for her and she still couldn't convince Dem's in her own blue states PA, MI, and WI to vote for her. Stop trying to blame the Russians, pathetic. :itsok:
The innocent Russians ??? How can we blame them??? Sorry blues You have your head somewhere where it shouldn't be Putin ,drumps buddy ,and Russia are the enemy Stop making excuses for the orange anus

It wasn't that long ago you Dem's tried to make Putin and the Russians your BFF. You gave them reset buttons. Hillary personally met with Putin several times and tried to cozy up to him. Obama caught on a hot mic suggesting it would be easier for him to collude with the Russians after his re-election.

Nothing matters right now Blue , this is not a partisan thing..
You are excusing the Russians to push for a vote that Americans did not want..It will hit you in the pocketbook..Comcast is going to screw everyone..
But that is ok with you, right?

You moron.. I could give a shit about Hillary . This is about Russia hacking America..

Why is that ok with you?

Are you naïve? You do realize America is all over the world trying to influence elections in other countries :itsok:

Are you a retard..lol..

Do you realize what Net Neutrality is? Go back and read it.

great. go prove 90% of american wanted it and russian bots took it away.

The innocent Russians ??? How can we blame them??? Sorry blues You have your head somewhere where it shouldn't be Putin ,drumps buddy ,and Russia are the enemy Stop making excuses for the orange anus

It wasn't that long ago you Dem's tried to make Putin and the Russians your BFF. You gave them reset buttons. Hillary personally met with Putin several times and tried to cozy up to him. Obama caught on a hot mic suggesting it would be easier for him to collude with the Russians after his re-election.

You are excusing the Russians to push for a vote that Americans did not want..It will hit you in the pocketbook..Comcast is going to screw everyone..

Americans are so stupid that the Russians fooled them into voting for Trump is that your argument?

you keep saying this but i've never known it to be true.

did comcast screw people over in 2015 or before? you were given something to fear and now you do. but in reality, when did all these bad evil internet providers cause you harm?

Is that how it works, so a working family that avoids debt, saves, and manages their money well doesn't deserve a tax break because they don't really need it? Here :dig:

Why are you comparing a family that scrimps, saves and sacrifices to send their kids to college to a family that doesn't have to think twice about it? Dude, keep trying. :badgrin:

Show us on the doll where the Russian bot touched you to make you flip your vote to Trump

Liberals are so unhinged by the American people rejecting them and their policies they grasp at the wild excuses to explain their loss, it must be something, anything other than straight up rejection because they can't deal with that reality.

What policies have been rejected?

Tax increase policies your side squealed like a stuck pig when we instead passed tax cuts :itsok:

This has nothing to do with the Russians hacking us..stay on topic.

Did you read about internet Neutrality , you are going to get a time limit to stream and then they will charge you..

Comcast is already stealing bandwidth and reading how much internet you use..This was caused by the russians making thousands of comments on our government sites.

Some trying to excuse this you goof

“Every second, on average, around 6,000 tweets are tweeted on Twitter, which corresponds to over 350,000 tweets sent per minute, 500 million tweets per day and around 200 billion tweets per year. On average, around 6,000 tweets are tweeted on twitter every second.”
Twitter Usage Statistics - Internet Live Stats

Sounds like they made nary a difference.

Why is Trump not talking about this? It is a factual and proven.. Instead he calls everything Fake News.

For those of you who still do not understand what Russia did to infiltrate American politics and our internet policies read up on it, because in my opinion this is a terrorist attack and will effect you( although some still love the idea of loving Putin instead of the Democrats )

This is not ok The Russians make fake accounts to look American ... These bots are still getting into our business .. thousands of fake Russian comments on our Government site made comments to get rid of Net - Neutrality , 90% of Americans wanted to keep that in place..the GOP saw that and voted to get rid of Net-Neutral.

Twitter: Russian bots retweeted
Trump nearly 500,000 times in last months of election

Twitter: Russian bots retweeted Trump nearly 500,000 times in last months of election

FCC Got 444,938 Net-Neutrality Comments From Russian Email Addresses

What is Net-Neutrality?

So then it is ok that the Russians used Fake identities to look American? You might want to go and check to see if they used your identity.

You need to go and study what they did before you make excuses for them..

Why is Trump not talking about this? It is a factual and proven.. Instead he calls everything Fake News.

For those of you who still do not understand what Russia did to infiltrate American politics and our internet policies read up on it, because in my opinion this is a terrorist attack and will effect you( although some still love the idea of loving Putin instead of the Democrats )

This is not ok The Russians make fake accounts to look American ... These bots are still getting into our business .. thousands of fake Russian comments on our Government site made comments to get rid of Net - Neutrality , 90% of Americans wanted to keep that in place..the GOP saw that and voted to get rid of Net-Neutral.

Twitter: Russian bots retweeted Trump nearly 500,000 times in last months of election

What is Net-Neutrality?

You have to know that this post, on this site is going to fall on deaf ears. These people don't care as long as their team wins. Literally nothing will convince them to look at what is happening in our country objectively.

What is Net-Neutrality?

So what. Obama had millions of fake followers and he didn't talk about that.

Gramps go read what the Russians did to Net Neutrality.. This is going to affect every American in a negative way..

Americans future in TV is streaming from the internet ( I have been using chromecast for years ) They are going to charge each one of us on how much bandwidth we use now and will steal without consequences.

Cable is old news in a few years..go read up on how the Russians stole American identities to comment on the US government comments which pushed to get rid of our protections. ?

Forum List

Back