🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian economy shrinks 1.5% - In Freefall

Chaos and cracks behind the Putin regime - Business Insider

Business Insider reached out toAlexander Rahr, a German political analyst who was Putin'sbiographerand advised the former German Foreign Minister Hans-Dietrich Genscher on his efforts to help secure Khodorkovsky's release, on his thoughts on what's going on behind the scenes.

He said that factions within the power structure have become visible, there likely to be some power change-ups, and that "fights over the number two position" — aka Medvedev — have "exploded!"

The public might never know what's actually going on behind in the Moscow power structure behind Putin's absence. In any case, the cracks in the empire are starting to show.

You need to worry about your own economy JimH..........I know you never visit dailyjobcuts.com.

It seems to me we are adding job, unlike the last time a repub was in the WH. The unemployment rate is at a six year low. You are paying about $2.20 for a gallon of gas and job are being added. No one wants to go back to the bad old repub days.

You need to worry about your own economy JimH..........I know you never visit dailyjobcuts.com.

It seems to me we are adding job, unlike the last time a repub was in the WH. The unemployment rate is at a six year low. You are paying about $2.20 for a gallon of gas and job are being added. No one wants to go back to the bad old repub days.

:haha:
Thank God for emoticons........they save me alot of energy from trying to convince the tunnel-visioned unconvinceable.

Thank God for emoticons........they save me alot of energy from trying to convince the tunnel-visioned unconvinceable.

And they help those who struggle with the English language.

Struggle with this you F'in Russophobe........Goldman suggest you buy Russkie bonds.........sanctions, what sanctions....:deal:. (oh!, an it's in English!)

Unpatriotic Goldman Dares To Suggest Buy Russian Bonds Zero Hedge

What the fuck? Have all of you been missing all of Russia's new deals?

Seriously you look like bloody fools. India, Egypt, China all mega nuclear reactor deals.

Struggle with this you F'in Russophobe........Goldman suggest you buy Russkie bonds.........sanctions, what sanctions....:deal:. (oh!, an it's in English!)

Go ahead...buy some to go with the 8x10 glossy of Pooootin.

Go ahead...buy some to go with the 8x10 glossy of Pooootin.

Thanks for playing............:dance:.

Forum List

Back