Russian economy worsens, explained in charts

I suppose in your small mind, you think this good news.

I guess your hero, Poootin, is having a hard time. It seems he is attempting to recreate the Russian version of the Ronald Reagan days, except he will need to increase the Russian deficit a lot more to complete with the Ronald Reagan's fiasco.
Oh brother...there you go again...LOL just like the fools in Ronnie's day.

Putin is no hero of mine. He is a corrupt lying politician just like pols in the USA.

Of course, you can't see what is really being done to Russia is an attempt by the West to control Russia. The artificially low oil prices, instigated by the US and Saudis, is designed specifically to harm Russia.
Well, Putin should not have gotten into that invading his neighbor mode. The west didn't force him to invade Ukraine and occupy Crimea or turn southeastern Ukraine into a shit hole and war zone.
More BS. You have so much of it.

Russia did not invade.

Of course, you don't know that the US instigated the coup in Ukraine. Then blamed Russia for the violence...then lied again about the Malaysian jetliner shoot down, which the US blamed Russia for...yet to this day has offered NO PROOF.

Not sure where you've been but there are lots of Russian soldiers in Crimea. Currency had been converted. Russian military ship are docked in Yevpatoria, Sevastopol and Kerch.
Read my posts. Apparently you missed it.

Well, Putin should not have gotten into that invading his neighbor mode. The west didn't force him to invade Ukraine and occupy Crimea or turn southeastern Ukraine into a shit hole and war zone.

Russia did not invade.

Of course, you don't know that the US instigated the coup in Ukraine. Then blamed Russia for the violence...then lied again about the Malaysian jetliner shoot down, which the US blamed Russia for...yet to this day has offered NO PROOF.
Putin has admitted invading you fool. And there is plenty of proof the shoot-down over Ukraine was done by Russia. The UN was set to hold an investigative tribune and Russia vetoed it. The very names of the operators and controllers of the BUK are known, but Russia refuse to allow them to be questioned. The cell phone intercepts have passed inspection under scrutiny. Witnesses to the actual launch are known but kept from testifying. They are probably dead by now.

If anyone is putting out BS it is you. Putin sent armed soldiers secretly into Crimea and has admitted it.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-31796226 British media

www.rt.com/news/crimea-defense-russian-soldiers-108/ Russian media
Fool. Crimea was always part of Russia and when the US instigated coup occurred, Putin protected what is his...which is exactly what the US would do, if such a thing were to happen on our borders. Those people in Crimea wanted to be with Russia...yes?

Show me the proof provided by the US PROVING without doubt, Russia shot down that plane....how is it you have proof, but those investigating it do not?
Crimea has not always been part of Russia and it certainly was not part of Russia after it was ceded back to Ukraine by Kruchev. The fact is Crimea is not recognized by the world community. It is officially considered a part of Ukraine illegally occupied by Russia. Officially by the UN. The voting in Crimea was never recognized as legitimate.

Remind me, when Crimea was a part of Ukraine before the Kruchev?

Russia did not invade.

Putin has admitted invading you fool. And there is plenty of proof the shoot-down over Ukraine was done by Russia. The UN was set to hold an investigative tribune and Russia vetoed it. The very names of the operators and controllers of the BUK are known, but Russia refuse to allow them to be questioned. The cell phone intercepts have passed inspection under scrutiny. Witnesses to the actual launch are known but kept from testifying. They are probably dead by now.

If anyone is putting out BS it is you. Putin sent armed soldiers secretly into Crimea and has admitted it.

Fool. Crimea was always part of Russia and when the US instigated coup occurred, Putin protected what is his...which is exactly what the US would do, if such a thing were to happen on our borders. Those people in Crimea wanted to be with Russia...yes?

Show me the proof provided by the US PROVING without doubt, Russia shot down that plane....how is it you have proof, but those investigating it do not?
Crimea has not always been part of Russia and it certainly was not part of Russia after it was ceded back to Ukraine by Kruchev. The fact is Crimea is not recognized by the world community. It is officially considered a part of Ukraine illegally occupied by Russia. Officially by the UN. The voting in Crimea was never recognized as legitimate.

I concede. You are right and I was wrong. You get credit for pushing me into reading for two hours about the history of Crimea. The history is certainly complicated. Far more complicated than I was aware of.

Russia did not invade.

Russia did not invade.

I concede. You are right and I was wrong. You get credit for pushing me into reading for two hours about the history of Crimea. The history is certainly complicated. Far more complicated than I was aware of.
I hope you learned something. You don't know what is going on over there, so stop posting BS.

I hope you learned something. You don't know what is going on over there, so stop posting BS.
I know plenty. There were a lot of ethnic groups and various rulers in Crimea. Tatars have a bit of an argument about Crimea being Russian. I know plenty about Ukraine. Been there four times in the last six years and communicate with both Ukraine speakers and Russian speakers regularly. How many times have you been there and how often do you communicate with people that live there?

I know plenty. There were a lot of ethnic groups and various rulers in Crimea. Tatars have a bit of an argument about Crimea being Russian. I know plenty about Ukraine. Been there four times in the last six years and communicate with both Ukraine speakers and Russian speakers regularly. How many times have you been there and how often do you communicate with people that live there?
You have proven you don't know much and you admitted it. Good for you now don't fuck it up.

You have proven you don't know much and you admitted it. Good for you now don't fuck it up.
My admission that I was mistaken about Crimean history has nothing to do with my other comments.

How many times have you been there and how often do you communicate with people that live there?
There a lot people of both sides here on the forum: either russians or ukrainians. Communicate!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

The Russian economy is worsening.to the point that the efforts to modernize their military has stopped, Desperate Straights?
Yes, nothing new. Russia is restoring its economy in a new way. The previous decades were about making old soviet industries work again, now it is about making new industries and diversifying soviet heritage.
Russia is no longer under the insane atheists and will manage the problems.

Read the story. They are already dipping into reserves. If oil does not recover, they will be hurting big time.
in addition to mentioned reserves, russia has about 400 billions of Central Bank assets. Moreover, it is possible to shrink the budget a little. I can't see the problem here.

Yes it's a big problem if the current prices of oil remain steady as it is. Plus the crippling sanctions. How long do you think will last? See link.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/710575

I guess your hero, Poootin, is having a hard time. It seems he is attempting to recreate the Russian version of the Ronald Reagan days, except he will need to increase the Russian deficit a lot more to complete with the Ronald Reagan's fiasco.

Putin is no hero of mine. He is a corrupt lying politician just like pols in the USA.

Of course, you can't see what is really being done to Russia is an attempt by the West to control Russia. The artificially low oil prices, instigated by the US and Saudis, is designed specifically to harm Russia.

Russia did not invade.

Not sure where you've been but there are lots of Russian soldiers in Crimea. Currency had been converted. Russian military ship are docked in Yevpatoria, Sevastopol and Kerch.
Read my posts. Apparently you missed it.

What post?

Russia did not invade.

Georgia, Belorussia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Tajikistan etc. was once all part of USSR.............Is that mean Putin has the right to invade these countries? No wonder some of these countries are nervous. Spare me the BS of Crimea.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

The Russian economy is worsening.to the point that the efforts to modernize their military has stopped, Desperate Straights?
Yes, nothing new. Russia is restoring its economy in a new way. The previous decades were about making old soviet industries work again, now it is about making new industries and diversifying soviet heritage.
Russia is no longer under the insane atheists and will manage the problems.

Read the story. They are already dipping into reserves. If oil does not recover, they will be hurting big time.
in addition to mentioned reserves, russia has about 400 billions of Central Bank assets. Moreover, it is possible to shrink the budget a little. I can't see the problem here.

Yes it's a big problem if the current prices of oil remain steady as it is. Plus the crippling sanctions. How long do you think will last? See link.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/710575
ehhh, can't see any stuff apart advertisement there

Russia did not invade.

Russia did not invade.

Not so complicated in general. It was threat to Russia since 1380 year for a centuries. In 16 century it turns into Turkish protection and was serious source of problems, till Ekaterina II solved it. Crimean tatars are not tatars ethnically, they really are turks and always work for Turkey, which now feeding ISIS and always prefer to make dirty deals under the protection of allies...
I think, if Putin wouldn't return Crimea to Russia, it could be more serious problem for Ukraine and Europe. If US install in Crimea NATO base instead of Russia.... US don't like to leave their bases, so all other territories becomes a perfect target for the illegal Turkish expansion. And what's the instruments of Turkish "soft" expansion? 1. ISIS, 2. Millions of refugees, inside of them they can hide a lot of ISIS agents... It could be a big problems for all, including Russia, which have a large unguarded borders with Ukraine...

Russia did not invade.

Georgia, Belorussia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Tajikistan etc. was once all part of USSR.............Is that mean Putin has the right to invade these countries? No wonder some of these countries are nervous. Spare me the BS of Crimea.

IF the Putin invade them? :) There are no any cases to Putin's invade all this countries for many years. "Part of USSR" is not a reason, Crimea was always a part of Russia.

About Georgia in 2008 - 1. It was a Georgian invasion in Abhasia (and attack of peacekeeping forces), 2. If it was "Russian invasion", look, where's the border after "annexation of Georgia" and 3. The president was Medvedev :))))

Russia did not invade.

Apples and oranges.

Crimea was always part of Russia. Those other nations were not. Secondly, the Black Sea Fleet is stationed in Crimea and has been since the late 18th century. Do you think the USA would give up a major military base after Russia covertly instigated a coup in the nation where it existed? Yeah right....

Putin is not the aggressor in E. Europe. The aggressor is NATO and USA.

Learn your history before posting....What of Bubba Clinton's promise not to expand NATO to E. Europe after the fall of the USSR. Convenient how some Americans forget or never knew the truth. Now, NATO is aggressively holding war games on the Russian border and Big Ears has placed economic sanctions on Russia (based on the lie that Russia shot down the Malaysian jetliner)...another act of war.

The American people are a great and tolerant people. Sadly, we are lead by a bunch of statist warmongers that just might get us into WWIII.

Last edited:

Russia did not invade.

IF the Putin invade them? :) There are no any cases to Putin's invade all this countries for many years. "Part of USSR" is not a reason, Crimea was always a part of Russia.

About Georgia in 2008 - 1. It was a Georgian invasion in Abhasia (and attack of peacekeeping forces), 2. If it was "Russian invasion", look, where's the border after "annexation of Georgia" and 3. The president was Medvedev :))))

I was a witness to a big Media war against Russia, when Georgia attacked Ossetia in 2008 and all the Western news were yelling about alleged Russian aggression. But: they were showing the pictures with suffering civilians (true pictures!) and telling the audience it was what Russians were doing to Georgians, however those pictures were taken in Ossetia and that was what Georgians were doing to Ossetian civilians. This is what's called Media war and this is what Western Media uses to brainwash their audience: half truth+ half lies (Hitler was the one who has figured out how efficient it is it).

Below I am posting Nickolas Sarkozi’s words: “It was Georgia, who started the war” (he visited both Ossetia and Georgia in 2008 and examined the situation there personally) and also a video, confirming it was Georgia who started the war, not Russia . If you (Charwin, Camp, JimH52) really want to know the truth, you'll take your time and watch it. But something tells me you don't care about the truth too much, you just love to run your big mouths.

Sarkozi

RT, new Georgian prime minister

OSCE (!) + interview in USA of 2 women from conflict zone

Last edited:

Wow. Never forgive Reagan for defeating your home team, the USSR

Says the Pootin fan.

Says the Pootin fan.

All rumors about falling of Russian economics now are just rumors - there are no noticeable changes in economics here, but we have one good and one bad tends from them.
Good tend - a cheaper employees, which is better for starter business, startups and so on...
Bad tend - tries of some government gangs to force unfair privatization under the cover of this rumors - tidbit for troubled waters players, but possible serious fails and criminalization for some Russian businesses in future...

Says the Pootin fan.
Must you always be so disingenuous, like Obama?

Russia did not invade.

Apples and oranges.

Crimea was always part of Russia. Those other nations were not. Secondly, the Black Sea Fleet is stationed in Crimea and has been since the late 18th century. Do you think the USA would give up a major military base after Russia covertly instigated a coup in the nation where it existed? Yeah right....

Putin is not the aggressor in E. Europe. The aggressor is NATO and USA.

Learn your history before posting....What of Bubba Clinton's promise not to expand NATO to E. Europe after the fall of the USSR. Convenient how some Americans forget or never knew the true. Now NATO is aggressively holding war games on the Russian border and Big Ears has placed economic sanctions on Russia (based on the lie that Russia shot down the Malaysian jetliner)...another act of war.

The American people are a great and tolerant people. Sadly, we are lead by a bunch of statist warmongers that just might get us into WWIII.

Some of propadand produces a great lulz to us. As a case with MH-17. Official western version says - Russia stroke it. What I see at skies every day - a lot of planes, bending around "not guilty" ukrainian territory and strongly flying above the territory of "Russian aggressor"... And also I heared about case, when politics tried to force international aviaraces to use "ukrainian corridor" instead of russian - and couldn't do it - because safety is more important than politic for pilots... :)))))))

Forum List

Back