Trump used the DOJ to investigate members of Congress, their families and even a minor child.

Hey Glas, your buddy LARAM told me he can’t wait for me to die from the vaccine. Feel free to shame him for trolling. Thank you my man!
I don't get involved in the domestic problems of other couples. You two will have to solve your issues without me.
That’s a shame, I was hoping to have your support with this one
Nope. You and your husband will have to work it out amongst yourselves.

Hey Glas, your buddy LARAM told me he can’t wait for me to die from the vaccine. Feel free to shame him for trolling. Thank you my man!
I don't get involved in the domestic problems of other couples. You two will have to solve your issues without me.
I feel like you’re taking his side though and it’s not fair. You affirmed him when he called me a troll. Why won’t you do the same for me? Why don’t you like me?

I feel like you’re taking his side though and it’s not fair. You affirmed him when he called me a troll. Why won’t you do the same for me? Why don’t you like me?
You need help but I'm not a marriage counselor or a phycologist.

That’s ok, I was just looking for a friend. Is that too much to ask for?

You're asking the wrong person. You want a masochist.

You're asking the wrong person. You want a masochist.
Oh no, I don’t get kinky like that on this message board

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

This was pure and simply an abuse of power.
Unlike the Biden And Obama administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything. Anything the DOJ investigated was on their own.
The rot starts at the head. Thees DOJ activities were unheard of in the US. These were third world authoritarian tactics.
After what Obama and his alledged super highly corrupted, and highly compromised administration indirectly set up for the future (IOW's to fundamentally change this nation against the majorities will), that which included things like turning this nation back in to being highly segregated by race with stuff like this (CRT) now, and the indirectly killing of innocent cop's and/or calling for it through the sham organisation called BLM inc, undermining everything the nation built that was acceptable by all American's, and trying to place the likes of a Hilary into the white house for corruptable purposes, but here you are trying to convince us with your garbage that Trump was the issue ?????????????? Rotflmbo.

Trump was dealing with some heavy crap created by Obama and company, so of course his administration was fighting fire with fire in an unprecedented way, but we know why and what happened, so take your hypocrisy or bullcrap somewhere else, because we aren't this dumb to believe anything leftist spew these days. Quoting compromised biased media source's ain't working anymore either, because the nation sees the media complicity in it all, especially with this CRT bullcrap being pushed into the school curriculum now.

America is now fighting back passionately and legally, so the judge's will be busy against the title wave of case's that are coming, and hopefully they will do the right thing or this nation is going to crumble under the weight of it all finally.

Keep waking up America, keep waking up !!!
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You're FOS, as usual.
"Obama was the most corrupt president in history".
I can just FEEL IT.
Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Thank you for putting it into proper perspective. I really, really, really, really, really hate it when people scream "racist!" the moment anyone who has the slightest tan is criticized for anything at all, but ........ I can think of no other president who's been accused of being foreign-born with a fake birth certificate, la-de-da de-da. Understand me, I do not like Obama but to say he was "the most corrupt president in history". Jesus! Now, I'm not saying that anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist, why shoot I'd have to call myself a racist too, but I am saying that the ground from where all the BS about his birth-place, his nationality, etc. is founded on racism.
So Hillary is racist then, because she is the one who started the whole birther thing when she was trying to beat Obama to the Whitehouse. It was such a powerful attempt, that it kept politician's wondering for year's as to whether it was true or not.
Oh yeah that’s right I forgot how the clintons were the ones that let the facts out on Obama being a fraud.the clintons same as Obama and bush also have close connections to the CIA so they knew that about Obama.she was pissed she lost to the Kenyon fraud so she released the details about him.:abgg2q.jpg:

You're FOS, as usual.
"Obama was the most corrupt president in history".
I can just FEEL IT.
Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Thank you for putting it into proper perspective. I really, really, really, really, really hate it when people scream "racist!" the moment anyone who has the slightest tan is criticized for anything at all, but ........ I can think of no other president who's been accused of being foreign-born with a fake birth certificate, la-de-da de-da. Understand me, I do not like Obama but to say he was "the most corrupt president in history". Jesus! Now, I'm not saying that anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist, why shoot I'd have to call myself a racist too, but I am saying that the ground from where all the BS about his birth-place, his nationality, etc. is founded on racism.
So Hillary is racist then, because she is the one who started the whole birther thing when she was trying to beat Obama to the Whitehouse. It was such a powerful attempt, that it kept politician's wondering for year's as to whether it was true or not.
Only those on the right.

Some people still believe the FBI vetting process.

Trumpers or anyone ese can't prove Hillary or her campaign had anything to do with the birther issue.
Wow, it's already been proven bud, maybe you should wake up from that drunk your on, because the opposition research from the Hillary campaign was already proven in reports by media etc, unless you are just ignoring it for biased political reason's.
This is a shill from Langley thst has to lie when he is losing a debate,he posts the most regarded crap and lies in the world and goes into meltdown mode when you post truth like that always throwing chairs and other objects in anger when the truth he hates is posted. :rofl: :rofl: :lmao:

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

you just got suckered into fake news again lol
:thankusmile: Him smoking op and Lisistrata excel at being leftist propagandists.

This is why this story is coming out......because Democrats are doing it to 20 possible Republican political opponents.
This is a misuse of the courts.
Law Enforcement is for couples and swingers. There's too much vice for normal people to work law.
These are the professional rape victims and the gentlemen of the district who are so happy to oblige them. Obviously the more powerful men are able to duck out of the way of the rape charges,and there are less powerful men to act as "fall guys" and "take the fall" on therape charges arising from the radical feminist wing of the Communist Party.

Trump thought he could subvert American democracy without paying a price

but Merrick Garland has other thoughts, my friends!
Come off it. The closest the US ever got to Democracy was at the end of the 1960s - the beginning of the 1970s and that was because of the threat of a civil war thanks to the illegal invasion and occupation of Vietnam. But ever since the boys came home every President has been "subverting American democracy" every step of the way.
Every president from traiter Lyndon Johnson all the way up to Obama that is correct.

Well...here is your problem...dumb ass.......Trump was President when the FBI and the CIA spied on him....it wasn't his FBI or CIA in anyway....so odds are these are democrat party members in the DOJ spying on members of congress while Trump was in office..you doofus...

Unlike the Biden And Obama administration....Trump didn't direct anyone to do anything. Anything the DOJ investigated was on their own.
Pelosi would have impeached Trump if he had asked the DOJ to conduct any investigation of any type.

Exactly...since the republicans refused to hold obama, biden and the democrats responsible when they used the IRS, CIA, FBI, DOJ, ATF and State Dept. ......the message was sent that these agencies could go rogue and get away with it...

Did you see the Stories about the DIA and the Chinese Defector....? The DIA refused to let the FBI and CIA know they had this individual.......the FBI, and CIA have been compromised by China, and obviously by the democrat party.

The thing is, we don't know if you mean "the truth" ought to have been known long before 22 months had passed or if you mean the truth was already obvious and not a day should have been spent investigating it?
Haha, well if you didn’t know that then all you have to do is ask and I’ll clarify/elaborate.

I think there was cause to investigate and I think the investigation shouldn’t have lasted more than a few months… especially with the results that it yielded
Asking you is what I just did.

OK, so you think the investigation was necessary/worthy but you don't like the results? Is "sour grapes" the expression that sums it up?
Are you intentionally misreading my statements? I’m not speaking cryptically. I never said I didn’t like the results. The results were what they were. I said it took way too much time
Yes, you are. Maybe not intentionally but you are.
I’m sorry if you are having a hard time understanding, I’m being as clear as I can but feel free to ask about anything if you want clarification
No thanks. I thought maybe you just were having difficulty explaining yourself but now I know that you are purposely jerking around.
Everything I’ve written is pretty simple and clear. I don’t know what’s confusing you except for your emotional reactions may be clouding your objectivity. You think I’m a partisan with an agenda. I’m not
I gave you the benefit of the doubt but La Fam Ram was right about you.
“Shall any man be above justice? Above all, shall that man be above it who can commit the most extensive injustice?”
--Virginia delegate George Mason on impeachment, 1787

impeaching Trump is the only thing that will save our republic, my friends
So you want to talk about impeaching a president that was not a warmonger yet you do not want to talk about impeaching presidents who were warmongers that murdered women and children,the obamas clintons and Bush’s and now Biden.? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Pelosi would have impeached Trump if he had asked the DOJ to conduct any investigation of any type.

Exactly...since the republicans refused to hold obama, biden and the democrats responsible when they used the IRS, CIA, FBI, DOJ, ATF and State Dept. ......the message was sent that these agencies could go rogue and get away with it...

Did you see the Stories about the DIA and the Chinese Defector....? The DIA refused to let the FBI and CIA know they had this individual.......the FBI, and CIA have been compromised by China, and obviously by the democrat party.
Half if not most the posters on here are sockpuppet paid shills from Langley,they advertise thst in spades because they won’t accept facts both parties are corrupt and one in the same,that it’s a one party system.the ones that hate trump are America haters and commie lovers cause they cannot accept reality he is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two errrr ONE party system, the trump haters on here are all shills from Langley,they prove that in spades because they NEVER have one bad peep to say about the clintons ,obamas or bushs,yet they demonize trump and that is because he is not part of the round table,the cabal to destroy America.they always evade those facts how trump is differerent than them,that he is not a globalist yet these trolls demonize him but bush and Obama and Biden all can do no wrong,what retards.

thank good for small miracles like the ignore list.

Last edited:
Real Breaking News:

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the 2020 election from the American people.

Forum List

Back