Russian Marine and Air Power Head for Syria versus Western Intervention

debka.com? LOL, dupe. So are you with the half of the dupes who say we must attack, or the other half against doing anything? What a bunch of stupid dingbats...

Opposing obama is not being a traitor. obama is not the country. He is a fool. In over his head. He cannot deal in the real world outside of the bubble his handlers have created for him. He has been outmaneuvered. If Putin can stop obama early enough we may avert all out war. Putin has the upper hand. He called obama out for supporting terrorists, cannibals and child killers. These allegations cannot be denied. I hope Putin CAN stop obama before the idiot makes things even worse.

Way to go Odumbo. Tried your ghetto hand slap shake with Putin and he punked you weak a$$. You look like a fool that you are.

Like we're going to care what some trash has to say about him. Get real,:ahole-1: .

Here it is. You tell me who gets punked

[youtube]8QIeW62wuME[/youtube]

-Geaux

Pot calling the kettle? You are retarded as much a traitor.

You are paying attention.. You are clueless... :cuckoo:

-Geaux

Im Paying attention but clueless??? Yeah you just summed up every right wing argument.

Seriously here man...

This had to hurt getting shunned by those you are trying to get the rest of us to become. We don't want war and don't need it. By the Russians upping the anti it just might have saved many, many lives

We can't do this one. We need to sit it out

-Geaux

Whoever bought the last can of rightwing newbies to dump onto USMB should get their money back,

this serving is tainted with intellectual botulism.

You are paying attention.. You are clueless... :cuckoo:

-Geaux

Im Paying attention but clueless??? Yeah you just summed up every right wing argument.

Seriously here man...

This had to hurt getting shunned by those you are trying to get the rest of us to become. We don't want war and don't need it. By the Russians upping the anti it just might have saved many, many lives

-Geaux

Shut up traitor

Seriously here man...

-Geaux

Shut up traitor

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Did you just hear that? A liberal calling someone a traitor? Someone who supports the armament of terrorists in Syria?! I do believe we should bring charges of treason on Obama for aiding and assisting the enemy! :clap2:

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Seriously here man...

-Geaux

Shut up traitor

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Did you just hear that? A liberal calling someone a traitor? Someone who supports the armament of terrorists in Syria?! I do believe we should bring charges of treason on Obama for aiding and assisting the enemy! :clap2:

Of course I don't support the Russians but only applied a parody to the events

Bottom line is Putin knows how weak Obama is and went essentially all in.

Now we can sit it out which is best

-Geaux

Seriously here man...

-Geaux

Shut up traitor

Wait I said my opinion on syria? Can you please point out where ive stated this....oh you are talking out your ass again..my opinion is we should stay out of the the middle east period.
We should cut most if not all aid to them as well.

In fact I am more libertarian on this issue than you are.

Traitors.

Forum List

Back