Russian Paper Says “Weak Eyed Obama” Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summi

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Poor Adolf Obama who tries to honor his communist handlers

Russian Paper Says "Weak Eyed Obama" Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit : Freedom Outpost

Although Obama is painted as a great President here in the United States, we must wonder just what do the nations of the world really think of President Barack Obama. We do use the label “President” very loosely here. It seems that the people of Russia are calling the United States the modern day Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah! We will get into that comment later. One now has to wonder just how in the world did the United States, once heralded as the greatest nation on earth, get such a very bad reputation by some outside our nation? It seems that the United States has taken a slide since 2008, but actually it could be traced even father back. We will just continue on what has been presented recently in the Russian Paper Pravda! Read more: Russian Paper Says "Weak Eyed Obama" Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit : Freedom Outpost
Read more at Russian Paper Says "Weak Eyed Obama" Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit : Freedom Outpost

And, within the links attached,

Putin throws down Obama - English pravda.ru

the actual article is available where Mr. Lerma say's

Not so fast Mr. Hope and Change. Haven't you heard? There's a new Sheriff in town in the Middle East. President Putin reminded Barry that he's in charge. He already reminded Netanyahu recently after Israel fired into Damascus in early May. Afterward, Bibi sang a different tune. Putin's talent as a Judo expert is always useful in these situations. When Obama was continually arming Syrian rebels; declaring no fly zones and moving his Marines into Jordan Putin took quick action. Obama sang a different tune as well and even said, "and finally we compared notes on President Putin's expertise in Judo and my declining skills in basketball". The following video is in English and Russian:

"One now has to wonder just how in the world did the United States, once heralded as the greatest nation on earth, get such a very bad reputation by some outside our nation? It seems that the United States has taken a slide since 2008..."

No, it doesn't just seem that way

I love it when conservatives post Lerma columns.

You know he's Putin's puppet, right? Read some of his columns about Vlad, you'll see what I mean.

Americans spreading Russian propagand.

The Far-Rightards are a desperate bunch.

As if this shite has any relevance to anything...

Teatards, you guys are trying so hard to be "American" you read Russian rags that Russians don't even read.

Pathetic.

"Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies..." Pravda

"Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies..." - Xaiver Lerma, reporting live from 10" deep in Dear Leader Putin's rectum

Fixed.

Snowdon had to flee TO Russia in order to escape persecution from a repressive regime

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Interesting that a foreign media, once revered by the left as the bastion of truth against an Imperial America, is suddenly nothing but a propaganda tool for the right.

Actually, the leftist, communist, here at this site should thank me for pointing out how the 'world' views Obama and the US. How many times did we hear how Obama was changing the cover of the book called America? It was so important then, but not now?

You voted for it, you own the consequences

LIV's no doubt

-Geaux

Last edited:
Actually, the leftist, communist, here at this site should thank me for pointing out how the 'world' views Obama and the US. How many times did we hear how Obama was changing the cover of the book called America? It was so important then, but not now?

You voted for it, you own the consequences

LIV's no doubt

-Geaux

International Opinion of the US has improved under Obama's watch. Deal with it.

But I do find it hilarious that your Obama Derangement Syndrome is so advanced that you'd embrace a hostile anti-American dictator.

Forum List

Back