Russian Parliment passes law making it illegal to speak out against the invasion of Ukraine…up to 15 years in prison

So you are upset because i dont suck up to tyrannical assholes? Lolz
I dont/didnt root for the confederacy. But thats ok. I catch that from all of you low IQ rubes who cant handle me being in opposition of tyranny. "oh well, he didnt like abraham shitting on everyones rights so he must have supported the confederacy and slavery DERP"
Decentsy in our great country is the rights we have and the supposed lack of central authority. That was the whole goddamn point of America. You authoritarian shit stains forgot that. You probably forgot that because you are always sucking up to china and dont have time to remember anything else.
If you ever want to discuss this, without your ignorant cliches, and you taking the time to THINK, holler at me ;)
Fuckin RUBE
What i figured Tom Paine 1949
:rofl:

The “real” left fights reactionary Putin’s aggressive war in Ukraine and his war against free speech in Russia too. It also recognizes geopolitical reality, and opposes adventurist U.S. foreign policy abroad.

The “antiwar” movement in Russia and Europe is made up of diverse forces, including large liberal and left components. The largest antiwar movement in Europe opposes Putin’s bloody war and also opposes NATO expansion.

“Over 4,600 people in cities across Russia were detained at protests on Sunday against Moscow's military operation in Ukraine, a monitor said, on the 11th day of the invasion.

“A police spokeswoman said 1,700 people were detained in Moscow after around 2,500 took part in an "unsanctioned protest,” while 750 were detained at a smaller rally of around 1,500 people in the second largest city of St. Petersburg, Russian news agencies reported…”

— From the still surviving (barely) “dissident” Moscow Times

The “real left” is watching putin and taking notes to learn how to deal with conservative dissidants in the US and Canada

Its interesting how similar the authoritarian left in the USA and Putin have so much in common.

Their beliefs and morality and principles are very similar.

It looks like the left in the USA really loves Putin.

Hillary and Obama made no secret of it.
Hillary and obama meant no harm

hillary was only slightly less stupid and unlikable than kamala harris

and she was in a job as sec of state that was way over her head

obama was willing to make concessions to putin and the irans that hurt America because he wants to punish America from within

but only to make it a better place for minorities to come and live in

if you arent white Obama meant no harm to you at all

Misinformaton is dangerous.

It can lead to Moderna stock dropping 70% in a couple months because of vaccine hesitancy.

Many leftists invested in Moderna, and now they may have lost money.

This is a good thing. One must censor anyone who disagrees with them. Its the Soviet way. It is the left wing way. Misinformation must not be allowed. The government must protect its citizens from misinformation and illegal protests.

People are not smart enough to discern truth from propaganda. The government must tell us what the truth is.

Sounds just like The US under Big Tech, and The DemNazis.

The “real” left fights reactionary Putin’s aggressive war in Ukraine and his war against free speech in Russia too. It also recognizes geopolitical reality, and opposes adventurist U.S. foreign policy abroad.

The “antiwar” movement in Russia and Europe is made up of diverse forces, including large liberal and left components. The largest antiwar movement in Europe opposes Putin’s bloody war and also opposes NATO expansion.

“Over 4,600 people in cities across Russia were detained at protests on Sunday against Moscow's military operation in Ukraine, a monitor said, on the 11th day of the invasion.

“A police spokeswoman said 1,700 people were detained in Moscow after around 2,500 took part in an "unsanctioned protest,” while 750 were detained at a smaller rally of around 1,500 people in the second largest city of St. Petersburg, Russian news agencies reported…”

— From the still surviving (barely) “dissident” Moscow Times

You can arrest some of the people but you can’t arrest all the people.

The Russians need to just stop cooperating with their government. Shut everything down and demonstrate peacefully.

Of course that will never happen.

Hillary and obama meant no harm

hillary was only slightly less stupid and unlikable than kamala harris

and she was in a job as sec of state that was way over her head

obama was willing to make concessions to putin and the irans that hurt America because he wants to punish America from within

but only to make it a better place for minorities to come and live in

if you arent white Obama meant no harm to you at all
Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton are equally unlikeable, but I wouldn’t say Hillary is only slightly less stupid than Kamala. If there were a scale of 1 to 10, with five being average, I’d put Hillary around 8 and Kamala around 4.

Forum List

Back