Russian Rapper Sasha Skul (real name Alexander Tkach) who once handcuffed himself to US embassy in Moscow with "Free Derek Chauvin" sign died today@33

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
When are the hearings for the George Floyd “Justice” summer of love 2020 riots (aided and abetted by Democrats) that destroyed our major cities and cost taxpayers $1 billion+ in damages?

• Banned
is he?.....i bet more people know who harry dresden is than that unknown guy.....
no, bro...he's pretty famous in Russia, and for stunts like the Free Chauvin thing...people who bitch the whole time like you do with me tend not to gain fame

When are the hearings for the George Floyd “Justice” summer of love 2020 riots (aided and abetted by Democrats) that destroyed our major cities and cost taxpayers $1 billion+ in damages?

If the death is really the subject of your thread, what did he die of?

• Banned
If the death is really the subject of your thread, what did he die of?
don't know. can't find much info on him...but i thought the pro-Chauvin angle was interesting, that's why i made the thread...i'm only interested in interesting content

i don't know what your problem is with me...i must have owned you one time badly in an argument about Trump or something, and you've been butthurt ever since! happens all the time
your problem is you cant handle criticism...and why do you fucking lefties always bring trump into the story?...

your problem is you cant handle criticism...and why do you fucking lefties always bring trump into the story?...
i was using him as an example...i'm a Trump supporter myself, dummy...sorry for bringing up your God Trump, what blasphemy!

Forum List

Back