Russian soldiers' corpses line road into liberated Ukrainian village

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Hmm..I've read several posts in this forum stating that the Ukrainians have been thrown back with massive losses of men and material...but I keep seeing a different story...I guess Reuters could be lying...or....not?

The road into the newly liberated Ukrainian village of Storozheve is lined with the corpses of Russian soldiers and burnt-out armoured vehicles.
The grisly scenes bear witness to the ferocity of fighting as Ukrainian troops recaptured Storozheve and several other villages in the past few days as part of a counteroffensive in southern and eastern Ukraine.
Some of the dead Russian soldiers lay on the dusty ground beside the husks of their vehicles when Reuters journalists reached the village on Wednesday. Others were crumpled in the grass and fields nearby where they died.
The village had been occupied by Russian forces since March 2022, one month after Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
The soldiers said about 50 Russian soldiers were killed in a "mopping-up operation" and four were taken prisoner. Reuters was unable to verify the number of Russian casualties, although corpses were still strewn across the road and nearby fields.
Storozheve is one of a cluster of settlements near the Mokry Yali river that Ukraine says its troops have captured since their counteroffensive began.
Reuters also reached the nearby village of Neskuchne on Tuesday, providing the first independent confirmation of the Ukrainian advances since Kyiv began the counteroffensive.

Hmm..I've read several posts in this forum stating that the Ukrainians have been thrown back with massive losses of men and material...but I keep seeing a different story...I guess Reuters could be lying...or....not?

The road into the newly liberated Ukrainian village of Storozheve is lined with the corpses of Russian soldiers and burnt-out armoured vehicles.
The grisly scenes bear witness to the ferocity of fighting as Ukrainian troops recaptured Storozheve and several other villages in the past few days as part of a counteroffensive in southern and eastern Ukraine.
Some of the dead Russian soldiers lay on the dusty ground beside the husks of their vehicles when Reuters journalists reached the village on Wednesday. Others were crumpled in the grass and fields nearby where they died.
The village had been occupied by Russian forces since March 2022, one month after Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
The soldiers said about 50 Russian soldiers were killed in a "mopping-up operation" and four were taken prisoner. Reuters was unable to verify the number of Russian casualties, although corpses were still strewn across the road and nearby fields.
Storozheve is one of a cluster of settlements near the Mokry Yali river that Ukraine says its troops have captured since their counteroffensive began.
Reuters also reached the nearby village of Neskuchne on Tuesday, providing the first independent confirmation of the Ukrainian advances since Kyiv began the counteroffensive.

All you have to do, is to check out Live maps - to see who is claiming what bullshit. e.g.:

All you have to do, is to check out Live maps - to see who is claiming what bullshit. e.g.:
Not so interested in "claims". Reuters put reporters on the ground for that article I cited.....I give that kind of reportage more weight than, 'claims'.

Not so interested in "claims". Reuters put reporters on the ground for that article I cited.....I give that kind of reportage more weight than, 'claims'.
The e.g. Live-maps that I forwarded to you, does not portray "claims" but actual facts on the ground.
The MSM, NATO and Ukraine and your Reuters buggers are the ones with constant bullshit claims - the same applies towards the Russians.

The e.g. Live-maps that I forwarded to you, does not portray "claims" but actual facts on the ground.
The MSM, NATO and Ukraine and your Reuters buggers are the ones with constant bullshit claims - the same applies towards the Russians.
Indeed..and just how are these 'fact' vetted? Who curates them? My initial take is that your site smells of propaganda and disinformation..let's start with the founders:

then hence to the disclaimer:

Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content.

I'll stick with Reuters..thanks.

Because you have your Russian agenda..and I'm nice enough to give you the forum~
I don't have a Russian agenda - but one and one is two, no matter what else Reuters tells you.

And the cited live-map does not just show the Ukraine/Russian war conflict but any other world conflict as well - and so far (absolute in contra to MSM) there wasn't a single day since February when this map would have proved to be incorrect - all there is, due to data being collected (from ALL sides) is a 24h delay in updating the map.

Correct - but you have a NATO and weird Democracy (in regards to Ukraine) agenda.
I don't care if Ukraine is a dictatorship, they are being ruthlessly shelled and civilians targeted because of a madman in charge of Russia, who has far more testosterone than brains. We had a President like that, his name was George W. Bush.

Take EVERYTHING you read with a pinch of salt. Both sides are using propaganda, and the "truth" is going to be impossible to figure out entirely.

Best to look at both sides and then wait until they can't hide it any more.

More propaganda from the MIC and globalists supporting the tyrant Zelensky.

...but I keep seeing a different story...I guess Reuters could be lying...or....not?
Bear in mind that when the CIA went to take control of News Information the press agencies were their prime target .
Reuters and AP were infiltrated and selectively obligated from the beginning , 1947 .
Often the press agency takes a Langley edited story verbatim and their customers all print identical copy -- word for word .
Check it out .

I don't care if Ukraine is a dictatorship, they are being ruthlessly shelled and civilians targeted because of a madman in charge of Russia, who has far more testosterone than brains. We had a President like that, his name was George W. Bush.
That is not just Putin's fault - it's NATO's fault as well and Ukrainian oligarchs that advanced that Goebbels scholar into a position, that would enhance their own personal agenda towards Ukraine.
And instead of negotiating an immediate ceasefire (Enforcing the MinskII treaty) - latest in March 2022 (with NATO and Ukraine committed towards a neutral Ukraine), the lefties&Libs throughout the Western world claimed democracy to be the objective in order to continue this ridiculous war - and now the same hypocrites dare to point at the death and destruction that has been brought upon Ukraine due to their very own design.
That Russia is also facing death and destruction is ignored or simply "excused" by these Lefty&libs with, Putin is the sole aggressor.

That Bush and his family are criminals is obvious - at least to me. So how come the "democratic" world, incl. Russia, India and China didn't sanction and embargo the shit out of the USA? Simply because despite knowing that Iraq did not posses WMD's - everyone with common sense (except Lefties&Libs) knew that within some month or a year Saddam would have them and use them.
The exact same goes for Ukraine - everyone of those countries not condemning Putin's attack officially - knows, that it was NATO's aim to get Ukraine and in the next step Belarus and Georgia into NATO - therefore literally suffocating Russia's economic and political survival. Those countries are a minority only in UN votes (10-15%) - but represent a world population share of more then 50%. Therefore this Ukraine conflict has also become a conflict between a Lefty&Lib minority, challenging the political majority on this planet.

Why was China's peace-proposal immediately subjected towards irrational accusations and met with defiance (before even being publicly presented) from these Western democratic countries? Because they (foremost Lefty&Libs) want this war to continue - still hoping to get Russia on it's knees. After all how can they tolerate a state that isn't based onto a manipulative democracy, doesn't grant LGBTq rights, nor provides free housing, a parasitic lifestyle and drugs for them, etc. etc.

How bout some peace talks?

No need to talk. You invaded a sovereign nation. Fuck you. The only thing that will stop this war is for Russia to leave. You don't start a fight and then "discuss" how to end it. No, fuck you.

(I mean Russia, not you personally)

^^^The bloodlust of the warmongers is disgusting. You animals are going to start crucifying people soon.

No need to talk. You invaded a sovereign nation. Fuck you. The only thing that will stop this war is for Russia to leave. You don't start a fight and then "discuss" how to end it. No, fuck you.

(I mean Russia, not you personally)
How bout a cease fire? Both sides should go to the table.

A peace deal is a win win for Ukraine and Russia. An endless war will only destroy Ukraine and kill a ton of people on both sides.

There is an opening for a leader on the world stage. Who will bring peace to Europe? Xi?

Forum List

Back