🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian sympathizers & Russian logic

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They CLAIM they are fighting Nazis or white power people.......

YET

They are bombing, killing, raping and injuring CIVILIANS

There is ZERO justification for what Russia is doing.

Every nation on this planet has racists in it. So when will WE get bombed and have our cities destroyed?

We are setting the new standards now. If you possess nuclear weapons you can do whatever you want without any REAL consequences

YET

Every nation on this planet has racists in it. So when will WE get bombed and have our cities destroyed?

We are setting the new standards now. If you possess nuclear weapons you can do whatever you want without any REAL consequences

Point is moot....

The stark reality is, Russia is DOMINATING on the battlefield....d0y....more lopsided than the German blitzkrieg of Poland in 1939. Fact...and it's about to get unbelievably worse....the carnage will be historic. None of the "Ok comrade" comments add up to shit....more d0y.

Once again, in several weeks, progressives will once again be exposed as the most prolific suckers in the planet!!

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Point is moot....
The stark reality is, Russia is DOMINATING on the battlefield....d0y....more lopsided than the German blitzkrieg of Poland in 1939. Fact...and it's about to get unbelievably worse....the carnage will be historic. None of the "Ok comrade" comments add up to shit....more d0y.
Once again, in several weeks, progressives will once again be exposed as the most prolific suckers in the planet!!
Russia is losing on the battlefield.
Russia is mostly killing women and children with missiles.
How's the Moskva doing? I think its on the wrong side of the water?
How's the Russian economy doing?
How is the Ruble doing?
Remember what "prosperity" looks like....that's not coming back until Putin goes....

YET

dog.png

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Point is moot....

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
You're exposed as yet another Russian troll.

The world hates you.

YET

Be patient. It's coming...

The stark reality is, Russia is DOMINATING on the battlefield....d0y....more lopsided than the German blitzkrieg of Poland in 1939.

So you mean to tell me that the Ukraine war, now in its 66th day, is more lopsided than the 36 day invasion of Poland?

Is this more common core maths again?

So you mean to tell me that the Ukraine war, now in its 66th day, is more lopsided than the 36 day invasion of Poland?

Is this more common core maths again?
This need not have happened. All they had to do is give Putin his space. Just like we want ours. Ukraine has more connections to Russia than it has to Britain. Expanding NATO with the EU in tow with the globalists not caring about the results because they feel this is their time is a dangerous game.

Oh really?

Please share some of your non-MSM sources.
Tons of places. From this very site to Tim Poole, Breaking Points or Joe Rogan or my local news or ABC NEWS RADIO during my morning commutes to tons of other places.
One does not need to be spoon fed an opinion but rather should make their own.

I get it, Biden is kind of helping Ukraine and the left HATES Russia so the juvenile position to take is whatever is polar opposite of them....

I don't function that way

Last edited:
Clinton didn't get a chance to do any raping (except on his own) but his bombing campaign in Yugoslavia killed civilians and everybody in the media thought it was splendid. It doesn't justify the Russian invasion but it gives you some perspective on propaganda.

...Dude.

I like you man...but dude.
You want to pay for satellite radio I'll be happy to try your preferred radio lol. Until then it is what it is.

ANYONE who cowers in fear of a media outlet because they don't like their slant is just silly. An informed individual listens to ALL POINTS OF VIEW

This need not have happened. All they had to do is give Putin his space. Just like we want ours. Ukraine has more connections to Russia than it has to Britain. Expanding NATO with the EU in tow with the globalists not caring about the results because they feel this is their time is a dangerous game.
Zelensky said after he was elected he wasn't interested in joining NATO. Russia's war on Ukraine began in 2008. Putz and groupies want full control over all the gas and pipelines in the region so they can have full control over Europe.

Forum List

Back