Russian tourist stranded by travel agencies going belly up

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Economic Fallout from Ukraine Crisis Leaves Russian Tourists Stranded - WSJ

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Beats the heck out of being shot out of the air by a Russian missile. I expect the thugs in Ukraine removed any evidence or serial numbers parts before investigator got to the scene of the crash.

I hear there are some cut rate flight directly over the area where the plane was shot down. Maybe they should hope on a Ukrainian transport and try their luck?

Beats the heck out of being shot out of the air by a Russian missile. I expect the thugs in Ukraine removed any evidence or serial numbers parts before investigator got to the scene of the crash.

I hear there are some cut rate flight directly over the area where the plane was shot down. Maybe they should hope on a Ukrainian transport and try their luck?

Idiot, there is no proof the Russians did that. All you have is a retarded you tube video, an out of date google earth type map, no tower recordings and NO satellite data from the worlds largest military police state, the USA.

And it's pathetic that you find the situation of trapped Russian tourists funny. I hope you're the first retard on your block to look at the flash.

What is little Barry going to do when Vlad marches into East Ukraine and ramps up WWIII?

Idiot, there is no proof the Russians did that. All you have is a retarded you tube video, an out of date google earth type map, no tower recordings and NO satellite data from the worlds largest military police state, the USA.

And it's pathetic that you find the situation of trapped Russian tourists funny. I hope you're the first retard on your block to look at the flash.

What is little Barry going to do when Vlad marches into East Ukraine and ramps up WWIII?

Ahhh, your hero Vlad....Maybe, just Maybe the GOP could sneak Vlad and Snowden in on the 2016 Presidential ticket? That would make you swoon, huh? Two of your biggest heroes on stage at the same time.

Everyone knows the Ukraine Stooges with Russian missiles did this. We have all the evidence and when it comes down, your hero will be the Hitler of the 21st century. You are delusional, like all the rest of your drooling kind.

Ahhh, your hero Vlad....Maybe, just Maybe the GOP could sneak Vlad and Snowden in on the 2016 Presidential ticket? That would make you swoon, huh? Two of your biggest heroes on stage at the same time.

Everyone knows the Ukraine Stooges with Russian missiles did this. We have all the evidence and when it comes down, your hero will be the Hitler of the 21st century. You are delusional, like all the rest of your drooling kind.

Oh, you have evidence? Show it or shut the fuck up you little piss ant.

Putin is not my hero you insolent little twerp. I realize that that accusation is all you can raise in defense but you need to be more clever.

Putin and Snowden

The perfect ticket for the GOP in 2016!

It won't be long before the Russians are tearing down the borders to get the hell out. Poor Pootin really stepped in it this time!

Forum List

Back