🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RussiaRussiaRussia---Finest Take Down of the New York Times ever

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
NYT Publishes Report 'Debunking' FBI Use Of Dossier, Gets Immediately Shredded For Fake News | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

You have to have some knowledge of what has gone on in the last year or so---while the Obama/Clinton Deep State and its propaganda arm--the New York Media---has tried (desperately) to take down a duly elected president in a fraudulent-co-conspiracy which amounts to Sedition, if not Treason.

But, if you can read carefully through all this--it is an incredible response to the planted/leaked propaganda coming out of the New York Times about George Pompadours, the supposed source for the commencement of the FBI Investigation into the Trump Campaign. If you read it and you are not a half-wit numbskull liberal Obama/Clinton Dumb-Ass, you will necessarily conclude--THAT THE JIG is UP for their Deep State.

I am a Proud Deplorable....a Heartland Patriot, commonly referred to as a Rube, or Rustic, or Redneck by poorly educated cocksuckers in rotting northern cities run by Democrats for 40 years...and I have been desperately worried about my country going to the dogs. I have children.

But, if you can understand what has happened with the latest Horse Shit out of the New York Media---then you can have hope for our Country--the DEEP STATE is ABOUT to be DRAINED.

I'll read that Zero Hedge article just as soon as I go get some napkins to wipe the slime off of it. Were the claims made in it endorsed by Alex Jones, like usual?

trump russia.jpg

The sad part is Trump actually thought he was a real Russian submarine commander.. He kept asking why he quit being a British spy.

Happy New Year Bulldog. Your post is silly...its nonsense...but it "Bumps Up" a story that I think is very important and will be greatly important....if enough Americans know about it..

The sad part is Trump actually thought he was a real Russian submarine commander.. He kept asking why he quit being a British spy.

Happy New Year Bulldog. Your post is silly...its nonsense...but it "Bumps Up" a story that I think is very important and will be greatly important....if enough Americans know about it..

Of course I would bump your thread. It's hilarious. That "DEEP STATE" stuff is right up there with those old Burns and Allen skits. Next time try to add something about Chemtrails of Bigfoot. Keep the funnies coming.

when the Russian thing fades away, in 2018, it will be "The Bulgarians" or "The Romainians" that cost Hillary the election

Of course I would bump your thread. It's hilarious. That "DEEP STATE" stuff is right up there with those old Burns and Allen skits. Next time try to add something about Chemtrails of Bigfoot. Keep the funnies coming.

During the 2016 election, i actually heard from a Bernie liberal who said she thought she was going to vote Trump because she thought he was more likely to do something about the chem trails than Hillary. :lol:

I have to bite my tongue so hard it bleeds sometimes..

NYT Publishes Report 'Debunking' FBI Use Of Dossier, Gets Immediately Shredded For Fake News | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

You have to have some knowledge of what has gone on in the last year or so---while the Obama/Clinton Deep State and its propaganda arm--the New York Media---has tried (desperately) to take down a duly elected president in a fraudulent-co-conspiracy which amounts to Sedition, if not Treason.

But, if you can read carefully through all this--it is an incredible response to the planted/leaked propaganda coming out of the New York Times about George Pompadours, the supposed source for the commencement of the FBI Investigation into the Trump Campaign. If you read it and you are not a half-wit numbskull liberal Obama/Clinton Dumb-Ass, you will necessarily conclude--THAT THE JIG is UP for their Deep State.

I am a Proud Deplorable....a Heartland Patriot, commonly referred to as a Rube, or Rustic, or Redneck by poorly educated cocksuckers in rotting northern cities run by Democrats for 40 years...and I have been desperately worried about my country going to the dogs. I have children.

But, if you can understand what has happened with the latest Horse Shit out of the New York Media---then you can have hope for our Country--the DEEP STATE is ABOUT to be DRAINED.

Ya know Macauley, I think we might be going about this the wrong way; no offense to the hard working conservative posters on here.

You, and I, both know, that the odds are 80-20 now, that very shortly, the Left is going to be sooooooooo unhappy, it is going to be WORSE than the day after the last Presidential election.

Still, they have their eggs all in the COLLUSION/DELUSION basket, and that Hillary, DNC, DOJ, FBI, and the rest of the alphabet soup agencies, did NOT collude to get the FISA warrants under the last administration, using the dossier, which will prove collusion in the opposite direction.

And so, maybe would should put up 2 polls, one for the left, one for the right. Lets do our best to insist that both sides take a stance on "what if it doesn't work out the way you thought."

1. RIGHT--------------> If it is proven that Hillary, DOJ, FBI, the last administration, and the DNC did NOT use questionable methods to acquire the FISA warrants, will you be more open to looking closer into the collusion accusations with an open mind.

LEFT--------------------> If it is proven that the FISA warrants were obtained by using the power of the state to spy on a Presidential candidate with evidence supplied by the opposing party that has been proven tainted from the start, will you support all efforts to remove the people from positions of power that had anything to do with it, and at least this part of the Trump administrations, agenda?

Let us see what they have to say-)

Forum List

Back