Rusty Bowers: person told me:"the price of treason is hanging" after Jan 6 testimony, Trump has no idea what courage is...wont be voting for him again

I am fine, dementia-ravaged, reallity-denying comrade. Your triggered, immature response is a perfect display of snowflake denial.
Speaking of denial... do you still think Rump won the election and JFK jr is going to come down and anoint the orange douche bag?

Speaking of denial... do you still think Rump won the election and JFK jr is going to come down and anoint the orange douche bag?
Bwuhahaha

Trump lost.
Biden won.
Trump is not the President.

I easily did something Demorats and snowflakes have not been able to do for 6 years - I moved on

Speaking of denial, you think after 6 long, obsessive, TDS-suffering years and all of the many snowflake heart-breaking ' We got him this time' FAILURES are about to change you are dumber than dirt.

Bwuhahaha

Trump lost.
Biden won.
Trump is not the President.

I easily did something Demorats and snowflakes have not been able to do for 6 years - I moved on

Speaking of denial, you think after 6 long, obsessive, TDS-suffering years and all of the many snowflake heart-breaking ' We got him this time' FAILURES are about to change you are dumber than dirt.
You want us Dems to move on? Sure, the day your orange douche bag stops being cancer on the body politic, we promise never to talk about him again.

If the douche bag had accepted his loss and moved on (like every person who ran for the presidency and lost), we would not be hung up about him.

But he still has power. His trumptards still hang on to his every word. He still has the power to bring down our great country. Jan 6th was just a taste.

So, yes. We are ready to move on. Unfortunately, your orange douche bag is not. Let me know if you are still confused.

You want us Dems to move on? Sure, the day your orange douche bag stops being cancer on the body politic, we promise never to talk about him again.

Wow, what an emotional, triggered reaction devoid of even 1 specific verified fact, just an early-moring tantrum.

You do demonstrate, though, the depth of the leftists' TDS and obsession that prevent their ability to move on after 6 years accomplishing nothing.

If the douche bag had accepted his loss and moved on (like every person who ran for the presidency and lost), we would not be hung up about him.

But he still has power. His trumptards still hang on to his every word. He still has the power to bring down our great country. Jan 6th was just a taste.

So, yes. We are ready to move on. Unfortunately, your orange douche bag is not. Let me know if you are still confused.
I really cannot imagine how trump slips out of the mess he has caused. Between the DOJ and Fulton County, he is going to pay. I gotta believe he will pay.

Forum List

Back