🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rut Roh! Blexit is actually having a major impact. Go Candace!

9464944D-8F44-437A-A0AB-1A2AE9208CEE.jpeg

In May of 2018, BuzzFeed reported that Candace Owens was the CEO of an anti-Trump, liberal-leaning website called Degree180. Owens wrote in 2015 that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party … will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

Degree180 also talked about Trump’s penis size and him being racist with an immigrant wife.

The site reportedly shut down by the end of 2016 and Owens magically “came out” as a conservative on YouTube a few months later.

LOL! I didn't even know Puff Daddy still existed. Wow one former now irrelevant rapper says something bad about Biden and that is supposed to mean there is a mass migration of blacks to trump and the republican party. LOL!

as usual when you cant refute the message you attack the messenger,,,
No, the message is bullshit. What I’m doing is - once again - exposing Grampa Murked U as an uneducated dupe who doesn’t have the critical thinking skills of a labradoodle.
sorry to inform you but what you are trying to do is failing spectacularly,,,

and if the message is bullshit you should tell us specifically why,,,

No, the message is bullshit. What I’m doing is - once again - exposing Grampa Murked U as an uneducated dupe who doesn’t have the critical thinking skills of a labradoodle.
Puff Daddy is irrelevant. His biggest days was when he was with Biggie Smalls years ago. He got rich and now is a bourgeois black out of touch with the majority of black people. And that majority is going to be voting against trump.

All you have done is post shit irrelevant to the news story in the op. You saw a name and I would be willing to bet you're so dishonest that it's likely you haven't even watched the news clip yet.

All you have done is post shit irrelevant to the news story in the op. You saw a name and I would be willing to bet you're so dishonest that it's likely you haven't even watched the news clip yet.
Nobody gives a fuck what Puff Daddy thinks in the black community. He's just kissed his ass to the outside by supporting trump.

Nobody gives a fuck what Puff Daddy thinks in the black community. He's just kissed his ass to the outside by supporting trump.
Tens of millions of followers....yup, nobody cares lol

Stick your fingers in your mouth instead of your ears and just stop. You look like a fool.

Forum List

Back