🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rut Roh! Blexit is actually having a major impact. Go Candace!

Puff Daddy is irrelevant.
So irrelevant he has TENS OF MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS across multiple platforms. The same as Naomi Campbell.

Irrelevant lol
Tens of millions who all are not black. His support of trump is about to get him cussed out by most of the blacks on those platforms.

as usual when you cant refute the message you attack the messenger,,,
No, the message is bullshit. What I’m doing is - once again - exposing Grampa Murked U as an uneducated dupe who doesn’t have the critical thinking skills of a labradoodle.
All you have done is post shit irrelevant to the news story in the op. You saw a name and I would be willing to bet you're so dishonest that it's likely you haven't even watched the news clip yet.
Nobody gives a fuck what Puff Daddy thinks in the black community. He's just kissed his ass to the outside by supporting trump.
Tens of millions of followers....yup, nobody cares lol

Stick your fingers in your mouth instead of your ears and just stop. You look like a fool.
I am black you fucking idiot and I know what's about to happen to puff daddy. Kanye went that way and was forced to apologize.

Candace Owens is a modern day Harriet Tubman and abolitionist helping her people escape the Democrat plantation, and leading them to the freedom of the Republican party. ... :cool:
Harriet Tubman should rise out of the grace and shoot your ass for even thinking something like this. Candice Owens walked right into the plantation and became a slave so she could make money.

1588264083656.png

His support of trump is about to get him cussed out by most of the blacks on those platforms.

So what you're saying is him daring to even hint at thinking for himself will get him ostracized and shunned.

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

You essentially are admitting to the strong arm tactics used to keep the black vote in line.

2018 mid-term figures I've seen had 90% of black voters backing Democrats. Figuring that was only half the story, I wondered about the participation of black voters. A high percentage isn't all that meaningful if the basis of the number is low. So checking voter turnout I saw there was a significant increase in the percentage of eligible black voters that participated in the midterm. So I'm not witnessing any dismantling yet.

No, the message is bullshit. What I’m doing is - once again - exposing Grampa Murked U as an uneducated dupe who doesn’t have the critical thinking skills of a labradoodle.
All you have done is post shit irrelevant to the news story in the op. You saw a name and I would be willing to bet you're so dishonest that it's likely you haven't even watched the news clip yet.
Nobody gives a fuck what Puff Daddy thinks in the black community. He's just kissed his ass to the outside by supporting trump.
Tens of millions of followers....yup, nobody cares lol

Stick your fingers in your mouth instead of your ears and just stop. You look like a fool.
I am black you fucking idiot and I know what's about to happen to puff daddy. Kanye went that way and was forced to apologize.

You sure get upset when a black person leaves your ideological prison.

2018 mid-term figures I've seen had 90% of black voters backing Democrats. Figuring that was only half the story, I wondered about the participation of black voters. A high percentage isn't all that meaningful if the basis of the number is low. So checking voter turnout I saw there was a significant increase in the percentage of eligible black voters that participated in the midterm. So I'm not witnessing any dismantling yet.

His support of trump is about to get him cussed out by most of the blacks on those platforms.

So what you're saying is him daring to even hint at thinking for himself will get him ostracized and shunned.

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

You essentially are admitting to the strong arm tactics used to keep the black vote in line.
Thinking the way whites conservatives want him to think is not thinking for himself.

Get that.

His support of trump is not in the best interest of the black community. That's why he is going to get done like that. Now of course a racist scumbag like you wants blacks to vote in the best interest of whitey, but most of us know that the best interest of whitey doesn't include us.

Harriet Tubman faced the came challenges as Candace Owens is confronted with today. Both women fought against the slave mentality black people had ingrained into their psyche. Many blacks aren't willing to risk leaving the security of the white liberal ran Democrat plantation for the freedom the Republican party offers.
Some blacks will escape the Democrat plantation to freedom, while other blacks will remain, enslaved and wallowing in poverty and despair. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Harriet Tubman faced the came challenges as Candace Owens is confronted with today. Both women fought against the slave mentality black people had ingrained into their psyche. Many blacks aren't willing to risk leaving the security of the white liberal ran Democrat plantation for the freedom the Republican party offers.
Some blacks will escape the plantation to freedom, while other blacks will remain enslaved and wallowing in poverty and dispare. ... :cool:
The hell she did. There ain't no slave mentality in blacks today. There is no freedom in the republican party for blacks. Blacks, Hispanics, asians, native Americans and whites run the democratic party. That's why the leader of the party is named Barack Obama. It is why Biden was going to lose until a black man named James Clyburn endorsed him. Nobody black in the republican party leads anything. Owens is like the slave who told the slave master how Denmark Vecsey was planning a revolt.

In the case of Donald Trump and his most ardent supporters, we can do both. When you're a liar, a conman and a thief, those are the followers you attract. Remember Trump's promise? "Only the best people".

Instead, the White House has installed a revolving door for every lobbyist, conman, and thief. Trump has handed out security clearances to more than 30 people who failed background checks, including both his daughter and son-in-law.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back