🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rut Roh! Blexit is actually having a major impact. Go Candace!

Gramps be wearin' his 50's, tims, and OG (old guy) bling breakin' it down in Compton -

:auiqs.jpg:

not that trump really is concerned with issues blacks face

Who cares? There are 47 million blacks here. Trimp will get about 3.5 million black votes. Van Jones doesn't sway opinions all that much. We see what trump has done and the prime objective for us is getting trump out of office. Now I am telling you this as a black person active in black community politics.

Who cares? Lmfao

So Trump DID work on things important to the black community. You're just not man enough to admit it

I am more man than you could ever be and trump hasn't done shit for blacks but brag about unemployment that was dropping before his ass even thought about running for the presidency. You being white wouldn't have any clue about issues in the black community and what trump has actually done. You just listen to him tell you what he has done and repeat it to blacks like that's the way it is because whitey says so.

I grew up in the ghettos you dumbass. I then followed all my friends to prison.

I may very well know more about black plight than you despite being white.

No you don't. That's the problem with you crackers. White people understand that blacks who live being black know more about what blacks endure than anyone white. Crackers think they know more about blacks than blacks do. Since I grew up in a black community and worked in black communities for over 40 years of the 59 I have been living as a black person, I can say with full confidence that you don't have a motherfucking clue. Not if you think Candice Owens is some kind of black leader.

Let me know when Barack or Michelle Obama endorse trump. Because when that happens you will have blexit. But a minor leaguer like Owens? LOL!
What the hell did they do for you? Eight years of nothing but the same shit but they look like you so that makes it better.

not that trump really is concerned with issues blacks face

Who cares? There are 47 million blacks here. Trimp will get about 3.5 million black votes. Van Jones doesn't sway opinions all that much. We see what trump has done and the prime objective for us is getting trump out of office. Now I am telling you this as a black person active in black community politics.

Who cares? Lmfao

So Trump DID work on things important to the black community. You're just not man enough to admit it

I am more man than you could ever be and trump hasn't done shit for blacks but brag about unemployment that was dropping before his ass even thought about running for the presidency. You being white wouldn't have any clue about issues in the black community and what trump has actually done. You just listen to him tell you what he has done and repeat it to blacks like that's the way it is because whitey says so.

I grew up in the ghettos you dumbass. I then followed all my friends to prison.

I may very well know more about black plight than you despite being white.

No you don't. That's the problem with you crackers. White people understand that blacks who live being black know more about what blacks endure than anyone white. Crackers think they know more about blacks than blacks do. Since I grew up in a black community and worked in black communities for over 40 years of the 59 I have been living as a black person, I can say with full confidence that you don't have a motherfucking clue. Not if you think Candice Owens is some kind of black leader.

59 years of democrat policies and you still don’t learn. You’re racist as fuck though so that’s something.

His support of trump is about to get him cussed out by most of the blacks on those platforms.

So what you're saying is him daring to even hint at thinking for himself will get him ostracized and shunned.

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

You essentially are admitting to the strong arm tactics used to keep the black vote in line.
Thinking the way whites conservatives want him to think is not thinking for himself.

Get that.

His support of trump is not in the best interest of the black community. That's why he is going to get done like that. Now of course a racist scumbag like you wants blacks to vote in the best interest of whitey, but most of us know that the best interest of whitey doesn't include us.
Because it’s in your best interest to live on welfare in poverty stricken, high crime, no hope neighborhoods than having a job and improving your own life?

The racist opinion of black communities does not count. Now considering that republican solutions make thigs worse, it is not in the best interest for blacks to vote republican.
At least you acknowledge being racist. Not that it helps you in the least but it sure makes it easier to blame someone for your failures.

His support of trump is about to get him cussed out by most of the blacks on those platforms.

So what you're saying is him daring to even hint at thinking for himself will get him ostracized and shunned.

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

You essentially are admitting to the strong arm tactics used to keep the black vote in line.
Thinking the way whites conservatives want him to think is not thinking for himself.

Get that.

His support of trump is not in the best interest of the black community. That's why he is going to get done like that. Now of course a racist scumbag like you wants blacks to vote in the best interest of whitey, but most of us know that the best interest of whitey doesn't include us.
Because it’s in your best interest to live on welfare in poverty stricken, high crime, no hope neighborhoods than having a job and improving your own life?
He doesn't care about his fellow citizens only his ideology
If I didn't care about my fellow citizens I'd join Candice Owens.
If you fucking cared you wouldn’t want them to stay in the poverty you’re promoting. You would celebrate their success instead of being jealous.

Candace Owens is a modern day Harriet Tubman and abolitionist helping her people escape the Democrat plantation, and leading them to the freedom of the Republican party. ... :cool:
Harriet Tubman should rise out of the grace and shoot your ass for even thinking something like this. Candice Owens walked right into the plantation and became a slave so she could make money.

Clearly some blacks are suffering Dem Stockholm syndrome.

First Stephen A. Smith, then Kanye West, now P-Diddy.

All of them are questioning why black folks are in lock-step with the Democrat Party when that party takes them for granted. Stephen A. Smith was right when he said that the Ds know they already have the black vote and the Rs think it's a waste of time/resources to even attempt to get the black vote.

Who gets screwed? Black folks.

They should rebel and all vote Libertarian. That would be fabulous.

as usual when you cant refute the message you attack the messenger,,,
No, the message is bullshit. What I’m doing is - once again - exposing Grampa Murked U as an uneducated dupe who doesn’t have the critical thinking skills of a labradoodle.
All you have done is post shit irrelevant to the news story in the op. You saw a name and I would be willing to bet you're so dishonest that it's likely you haven't even watched the news clip yet.
I’m responding to your thread title, which implies Candace Owen has credibility. I factually refuted that by showing that she’s just another Trumpian con artist. Making you look stupid for being her fan is just gravy.

Candace Owens is a modern day Harriet Tubman and abolitionist helping her people escape the Democrat plantation, and leading them to the freedom of the Republican party. ... :cool:
1588270241759.jpeg

LOL! I didn't even know Puff Daddy still existed. Wow one former now irrelevant rapper says something bad about Biden and that is supposed to mean there is a mass migration of blacks to trump and the republican party. LOL!
You better hope not

as usual when you cant refute the message you attack the messenger,,,
No, the message is bullshit. What I’m doing is - once again - exposing Grampa Murked U as an uneducated dupe who doesn’t have the critical thinking skills of a labradoodle.
Puff Daddy is irrelevant. His biggest days was when he was with Biggie Smalls years ago. He got rich and now is a bourgeois black out of touch with the majority of black people. And that majority is going to be voting against trump.
Economic racism

Adult black males can’t stand on their own two feet so they blame everyone including other “cracker” blacks who do stand on their own two feet
Only 30% of black males over 25 have a 40 hour per week full time job that they have held for 6 months or longer.

Forum List

Back