🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rut Roh! Blexit is actually having a major impact. Go Candace!

First Stephen A. Smith, then Kanye West, now P-Diddy.

All of them are questioning why black folks are in lock-step with the Democrat Party when that party takes them for granted. Stephen A. Smith was right when he said that the Ds know they already have the black vote and the Rs think it's a waste of time/resources to even attempt to get the black vote.

Who gets screwed? Black folks.

They should rebel and all vote Libertarian. That would be fabulous.

These are 3 black people out of 47 million. Barack Obama was black. He was a democrat and he served 2 terms as president after being nominated by the democratic party. Obama did what he could for blacks given the way whites acted up during his presidency. He Obama enacted a pro black agenda like trump has done a pro white one people like the majority that frequent this forum would have hollered racism and demanded his impeachment. The democrats do not take the black vote for granted, over the years I have seen plenty of democratic initiatives that have helped the black community. And for people like Stephen Smith to talk when he is a graduate of an HBCU because a white college did not give him a basketball scholarship and that he is in his position because a democrat forced through and signed the civil rights act is foolish. Smith knows his sports and he needs to stop arming whites with shit to use against black people. As Champ Bailey said:

“And to my black brothers, if you do not have anything positive to say about our social challenges, please keep your mouth shut.”

Adult black males can’t stand on their own two feet so they blame everyone including other “cracker” blacks who do stand on their own two feet
Only 30% of black males over 25 have a 40 hour per week full time job that they have held for 6 months or longer.
White males really need to not talk. They have been many times the sole beneficiary of government programs and have been the primary recipient of government help since America began.

The black vote will never turn out for The Orange Traitor. BLEXIT is a delusional fright-wing fantasy

"never"...define "never"...what % do you believe do turn out and vote for him?
Well, he got 8% in 2016; so, factoring in his performance over the last 4 years, I’d say he’ll get 4, 5, 6%.
If he gets more than 8%, do you promise to post here that you were incorrect?

The black vote will never turn out for The Orange Traitor. BLEXIT is a delusional fright-wing fantasy

"never"...define "never"...what % do you believe do turn out and vote for him?
Well, he got 8% in 2016; so, factoring in his performance over the last 4 years, I’d say he’ll get 4, 5, 6%.
If he gets more than 8%, do you promise to post here that you were incorrect?
Sure. I don’t have a problem admitting when I’m wrong

Adult black males can’t stand on their own two feet so they blame everyone including other “cracker” blacks who do stand on their own two feet
Only 30% of black males over 25 have a 40 hour per week full time job that they have held for 6 months or longer.
White males really need to not talk. They have been many times the sole beneficiary of government programs and have been the primary recipient of government help since America began.
We are doing super making millions and earning privileges while you wallow In Family abandonment and government dependence all the while shirking off personal responsibility and conduct as causal and pointing fingers elsewhere.

We are doing super making millions and earning privileges while you wallow In Family abandonment and government dependence all the while shirking off personal responsibility and conduct as causal and pointing fingers elsewhere.
You were given 243 years worth of government help while we were excluded by law for 188. Those like you don't even know what personal responsibility is.

Why are white racists trying to predict how blacks are going to vote? Blacks are not running to trump or the republican party.

Harriet Tubman faced the came challenges as Candace Owens is confronted with today. Both women fought against the slave mentality black people had ingrained into their psyche. Many blacks aren't willing to risk leaving the security of the white liberal ran Democrat plantation for the freedom the Republican party offers.
Some blacks will escape the plantation to freedom, while other blacks will remain enslaved and wallowing in poverty and dispare. ... :cool:
The hell she did. There ain't no slave mentality in blacks today. There is no freedom in the republican party for blacks. Blacks, Hispanics, asians, native Americans and whites run the democratic party. That's why the leader of the party is named Barack Obama. It is why Biden was going to lose until a black man named James Clyburn endorsed him. Nobody black in the republican party leads anything. Owens is like the slave who told the slave master how Denmark Vecsey was planning a revolt.
Your black Jesus is half white, Einstein.

First Stephen A. Smith, then Kanye West, now P-Diddy.

All of them are questioning why black folks are in lock-step with the Democrat Party when that party takes them for granted. Stephen A. Smith was right when he said that the Ds know they already have the black vote and the Rs think it's a waste of time/resources to even attempt to get the black vote.

Who gets screwed? Black folks.

They should rebel and all vote Libertarian. That would be fabulous.

These are 3 black people out of 47 million. Barack Obama was black. He was a democrat and he served 2 terms as president after being nominated by the democratic party. Obama did what he could for blacks given the way whites acted up during his presidency. He Obama enacted a pro black agenda like trump has done a pro white one people like the majority that frequent this forum would have hollered racism and demanded his impeachment. The democrats do not take the black vote for granted, over the years I have seen plenty of democratic initiatives that have helped the black community. And for people like Stephen Smith to talk when he is a graduate of an HBCU because a white college did not give him a basketball scholarship and that he is in his position because a democrat forced through and signed the civil rights act is foolish. Smith knows his sports and he needs to stop arming whites with shit to use against black people. As Champ Bailey said:

“And to my black brothers, if you do not have anything positive to say about our social challenges, please keep your mouth shut.”
What did Obama do for the black community?

as usual when you cant refute the message you attack the messenger,,,
No, the message is bullshit. What I’m doing is - once again - exposing Grampa Murked U as an uneducated dupe who doesn’t have the critical thinking skills of a labradoodle.e
All you have done is post shit irrelevant to the news story in the op. You saw a name and I would be willing to bet you're so dishonest that it's likely you haven't even watched the news clip yet.
I’m responding to your thread title, which implies Candace Owen has credibility. I factually refuted that by showing that she’s just another Trumpian con artist. Making you look stupid for being her fan is just gravy.
no you didnt...all you did was prove TDS exist and is getting worse by the day,,,

and the title of the thread says nothing about her credibility cant be denied,,,its about the impact she is having and that cant be denied ,,,

Why are white racists trying to predict how blacks are going to vote? Blacks are not running to trump or the republican party.
The problem is, you see a color. Not the person. Don't worry Obama did too, that's why he left you out.

Shows what he thinks of his own people. He is the problem.
What did Obama do for the black community?
The problem is, you see a color.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
What did obama do for black people. Besides getting them riled up and rioting?
Is this you now seeing color? :lol:
I judge people on their behavior not there color. I see you can't think of anything Obama did for them. Trump has done more than Obama.

Forum List

Back