🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rut Roh! Blexit is actually having a major impact. Go Candace!

as usual when you cant refute the message you attack the messenger,,,

In the case of Donald Trump and his most ardent supporters, we can do both. When you're a liar, a conman and a thief, those are the followers you attract. Remember Trump's promise? "Only the best people".

Instead, the White House has installed a revolving door for every lobbyist, conman, and thief. Trump has handed out security clearances to more than 30 people who failed background checks, including both his daughter and son-in-law.
the subject is candice owens and blexit not trump,,,
so please keep your TDS in check and stay on topic,,,

Democrat stranglehold on the black vote is being dismantled right in front of them and their response?

*puts fingers in ears* Nanananananananana

Keep hope alive deplorables, Joe will destroy pussygrabber in november, IV detergents and light bulb up your ass was too much even for moron in chief....

1588266052374.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
bitch slap rap -

And that how 90 plus percent of all blacks feel about trump. There ain't no blexit but there is such a thing as blaxit.

Trump doesn't need 90% of the black vote to smash Democrats.
He already did better in 16 than Romney. A few percentage points more and BOOM!

He got 8 percent of the black vote in 2016. So you are hoping that you can get just enough blacks to vote in order to give trump 4 more years, not that trump really is concerned with issues blacks face or that the republican party cares, and blacks who agree to this thinking are independent thinkers.

LOL!

trump is going down and it might very well be a record ass whippin. trump might get 8 percent of the black vote again, but I doubt it. This is why people like you conflate ANY black persons support of trump as some major movement of blacks to trump.

not that trump really is concerned with issues blacks face

Who cares? There are 47 million blacks here. Trimp will get about 3.5 million black votes. Van Jones doesn't sway opinions all that much. We see what trump has done and the prime objective for us is getting trump out of office. Now I am telling you this as a black person active in black community politics.

Let me know when Barack or Michelle Obama endorse trump. Because when that happens you will have blexit. But a minor leaguer like Owens? LOL!

Who cares? There are 47 million blacks here. Trimp will get about 3.5 million black votes. Van Jones doesn't sway opinions all that much. We see what trump has done and the prime objective for us is getting trump out of office. Now I am telling you this as a black person active in black community politics.

Who cares? Lmfao

So Trump DID work on things important to the black community. You're just not man enough to admit it

LOL! I didn't even know Puff Daddy still existed. Wow one former now irrelevant rapper says something bad about Biden and that is supposed to mean there is a mass migration of blacks to trump and the republican party. LOL!
Unfortunately things will not get better with the Progs anymore. People do not want to be taxed to the rafters at this point.

His support of trump is about to get him cussed out by most of the blacks on those platforms.

So what you're saying is him daring to even hint at thinking for himself will get him ostracized and shunned.

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

You essentially are admitting to the strong arm tactics used to keep the black vote in line.
Thinking the way whites conservatives want him to think is not thinking for himself.

Get that.

His support of trump is not in the best interest of the black community. That's why he is going to get done like that. Now of course a racist scumbag like you wants blacks to vote in the best interest of whitey, but most of us know that the best interest of whitey doesn't include us.
Because it’s in your best interest to live on welfare in poverty stricken, high crime, no hope neighborhoods than having a job and improving your own life?

His support of trump is about to get him cussed out by most of the blacks on those platforms.

So what you're saying is him daring to even hint at thinking for himself will get him ostracized and shunned.

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

You essentially are admitting to the strong arm tactics used to keep the black vote in line.
Thinking the way whites conservatives want him to think is not thinking for himself.

Get that.

His support of trump is not in the best interest of the black community. That's why he is going to get done like that. Now of course a racist scumbag like you wants blacks to vote in the best interest of whitey, but most of us know that the best interest of whitey doesn't include us.
Because it’s in your best interest to live on welfare in poverty stricken, high crime, no hope neighborhoods than having a job and improving your own life?
He doesn't care about his fellow citizens only his ideology

Who cares? Lmfao

So Trump DID work on things important to the black community. You're just not man enough to admit it

I am more man than you could ever be and trump hasn't done shit for blacks but brag about unemployment that was dropping before his ass even thought about running for the presidency. You being white wouldn't have any clue about issues in the black community and what trump has actually done. You just listen to him tell you what he has done and repeat it to blacks like that's the way it is because whitey says so.

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

Get that.

He doesn't care about his fellow citizens only his ideology
If I didn't care about my fellow citizens I'd join Candice Owens.

Who cares? Lmfao

I am more man than you could ever be and trump hasn't done shit for blacks but brag about unemployment that was dropping before his ass even thought about running for the presidency. You being white wouldn't have any clue about issues in the black community and what trump has actually done. You just listen to him tell you what he has done and repeat it to blacks like that's the way it is because whitey says so.

I grew up in the ghettos you dumbass. I then followed all my friends to prison.

I may very well know more about black plight than you despite being white.

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

Get that.

The racist opinion of black communities does not count. Now considering that republican solutions make thigs worse, it is not in the best interest for blacks to vote republican.

Forum List

Back