rw blood thirsty killer attempts to do makeover

once a killer, always a killer?

• yes, her re-branding doesn't change anything

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no, her rebranding campaign has lessened my visceral hatred of her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still hate her w/ the power of 1000 supernovas :)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
She always have a place at the Saudi National Propaganda Broadcasting Network.

FOX.

Those Saudi dig ditzy blondes.

And so do conservatives!

She's a right winger ?

Anyway, I was surprised to read that she shot a white rhino. Thought they were totally protected.

The left is just pissed off at her because she will never fall for their victimhood bullshit.

She killed a fricken lion with a bow and arrow ... Chances are she won't need help from a Progressive Liberal ... Ever!
She represents someone who accepts challenges and achieves their goals ... An obvious threat to Liberalism.
Sooner or later she will be driven out of the limelight ... But I am willing to bet she won't ever be helpless or without an opportunity to excell in her life.

As mentioned above ... She was cool when she appeared on the scene ... And is twice as cool for making Liberals wet their pants in fear of being a good representation of someone who will never need them.

Last edited:
By the way, to the OP, if you're going to run a legitimate poll, you should rethink the way you go about it.

Using language such as "blood thirsty killer" and "once a killer, always a killer" is probably not going to get you anything other than a thread war.

I know for me, I won't even bother voting.

Thread summary: We can add "killing endangered species" to the list of "morally reprehensible things conservatives support just to piss off liberals".

reminds me of the conservatives who are currently paying to have smog machines mounted onto the F-350's to create more pollution just to piss people off

Last edited:
Thread summary: We can add "killing endangered species" to the list of "morally reprehensible things conservatives support just to piss off liberals".

reminds me of the conservatives who paid to have smog machines mounted onto the F-350's to create more pollution just to piss people off

Wouldn't be happening, if you people on the left weren't such uppity douchebags most of the time.
You invite it with your constant displays of self-importance and claims of superiority.

why don't you people go out and shoot some wolves. Why are you dithering here?

20140630_zaf_y60_027.jpg

This message is hidden because Harry Dresden is on your ignore list.

why don't you people go out and shoot some wolves. Why are you dithering here?

* Imagine removed to save bandwith *

This message is hidden because Harry Dresden is on your ignore list.

You know wolves were on the endagered list and released in the Yellowstone National Forest.
Now they are hunted to reduce overpopulation.
Around here in my short lifetime ... Coyotes have gone from "legal quadripeds with a bounty on them" ... To "pretected species" ... And now back to "legal quadripeds".

Wild hogs have bounties on them now ... But those will be removed once the need is gone.
Alligators were a protected species around here until they became so overpopulated they became a problem.
Northeastern liberal states are now supporting shipping in southern hunters to remove some of the deer population that is causing serious property damage to drivers.

Most wildlife everywhere is managed by government oversight ... And no one can kill an endangered species.
Hunting most rare species requires a permit and limited abilities for the hunt.
The young lady uses a bow and arrow to meet some restriction on hunting (when required) ... And works hand and hand with officials who rail against poaching.

It isn't like she is sitting in a jeep spotlighting coyotes with an AR-15.

Forum List

Back