Ryan Lochte

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So...he was out partying, had a gun held to his head, was robbed and was all non chalant about it. Didn't even report it for some dumb reason, then all of a sudden is telling everyone about it and shrugging it off. Then, when he is boarding his plane, there is his wallet and watch on his arm that was supposedly stolen. Did he replace the wallet that magically had his passport in it, then find another watch that made him seem naked without one on his arm? Or is he lying?

Personally, I think he is lying. He was robbed by the hooker he found, maybe. Or he was robbed after getting drugs then the drug dealer took back the drugs, the money and the watch, OR, his mama kept calling him on his cell phone and he had to make up a story for being out late and partying. Add him losing the gold, and needing attention, he comes up with this story and struts around like it was no big deal.

So....Brazil is embarrassed that an olympian is robbed. Until the stories Lochte told started to leak water (pun intended). Then they got pissed. Which is why the judge is now trying to get to the bottom of it. Problem is, Lochte wanted out of there, so he bailed asap and left the other 2 swimmers to deal with HIS big mouth making up a story for whatever reason. Which in turn slapped some egg on Brazils face which pissed them off more.

And now two swimmers have been yanked off the plane to answer questions when they didn't say a word. The one flapping his mouth to everyone about his "bad experience" which is nothing but shrugs and "no big deal". Obviously it is a big deal to Brazil and Rio. AND, if I were one of the two swimmers left behind and held over this shit, I would be totally pissed off at his cowardice to leave them there as he ran back home.

Just my opinion, but there it is.

Whats yours?

running-away-fast-gif.gif

Ryan running like hell.

CqHQwuKWEAEIxmi.jpg

What Ryan Lochte told his momma vs what really happened

proxy.jpg

Cp3i3DRUIAEIHVL.jpg

Rio Police: "So you said the men were armed?" Ryan Lochte: "Yeah, they had arms."

So...he was out partying, had a gun held to his head, was robbed and was all non chalant about it. Didn't even report it for some dumb reason, then all of a sudden is telling everyone about it and shrugging it off. Then, when he is boarding his plane, there is his wallet and watch on his arm that was supposedly stolen. Did he replace the wallet that magically had his passport in it, then find another watch that made him seem naked without one on his arm? Or is he lying?

Personally, I think he is lying. He was robbed by the hooker he found, maybe. Or he was robbed after getting drugs then the drug dealer took back the drugs, the money and the watch, OR, his mama kept calling him on his cell phone and he had to make up a story for being out late and partying. Add him losing the gold, and needing attention, he comes up with this story and struts around like it was no big deal.

So....Brazil is embarrassed that an olympian is robbed. Until the stories Lochte told started to leak water (pun intended). Then they got pissed. Which is why the judge is now trying to get to the bottom of it. Problem is, Lochte wanted out of there, so he bailed asap and left the other 2 swimmers to deal with HIS big mouth making up a story for whatever reason. Which in turn slapped some egg on Brazils face which pissed them off more.

And now two swimmers have been yanked off the plane to answer questions when they didn't say a word. The one flapping his mouth to everyone about his "bad experience" which is nothing but shrugs and "no big deal". Obviously it is a big deal to Brazil and Rio. AND, if I were one of the two swimmers left behind and held over this shit, I would be totally pissed off at his cowardice to leave them there as he ran back home.

Whats yours?

I like that judge down there, something is way fishy about this story, since they have them strolling back to the motel on camera , acting like not a care in the world

Whats yours?

Update Gracie

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/1...ult.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

Lochte embarrassed Rio and embarrassed the USA as well. What a chickenshit.

They are not kids. They are fully grown male adults and are representing the USA as olympians. Lochte can say goodbye to any endorsements from advertisers due to his chickenshit actions...PLUS running like a coward and not going back to face the consequences of his lie while two other swimmers are still there having to explain.

If he lied, I hope he and his buddies go to jail

Making a false police report is bad enough. But doing it in Rio, in the middle of the Olympics while Rio is trying to downplay its crime level is ridiculous

I hope they get a strict Brazilian judge

the games didn't get the ratings that the media had hoped, so now it's time to conjure up some scandal, maybe the news coverage will generate enough ratings to cover the loss.

I think he did lie! And yes, he will pay dearly for it. Stupid on his part. There goes his career.

Making a false police report is bad enough. But doing it in Rio, in the middle of the Olympics while Rio is trying to downplay its crime level is ridiculous

Ryan won't go back, he is in the states.

I don't think it is serious enough to exderdite (spl?)

Go to jalil?? I agree he should be punished but jail?? How long would you sentence him for? A fine and probation would be good enough for me. If he lied he's an idiot.

Ryan won't go back, he is in the states.

I don't think it is serious enough to exderdite (spl?)
He has shown he is a chickenshit and a liar. He won't go back.
He needs to do a public apology to Rio and Brazil, and then kiss his future endorsements goodbye. That is punishment enough.

Lochte embarrassed Rio and embarrassed the USA as well. What a chickenshit.

If it turns out to be a fabrication he should apologize to the people of Brazil and US for this stunt. Lochte isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the box. In fact, he's as dumb as a bag full of hair. lol

Just heard on the news, there was no robbery. The police through a translator is saying the guys vandalized a store and the proprietor wanted them to pay for it and tried to hold the cab until the cops arrived.

Video of them kicking in a closed gas stations bathroom, when security guard confronted them. They were not robbed. They were breaking into a locked closed bathroom. Then Lochte needed some attention because he lost to Phelps, told Mommy he was robbed, she runs to the media, and all hell breaks loose. Adding insult to this is him running and leaving two guys behind to be interogated. That, my friends, is cowardice.

Forum List

Back