Ryan Lochte

Yep; they lied. They trashed a service station or something and have fabricated the lot.

News just reported that those left in Brazil have admitted it.

Greg

Video of them kicking in a closed gas stations bathroom, when security guard confronted them. They were not robbed. They were breaking into a locked closed bathroom. Then Lochte needed some attention because he lost to Phelps, told Mommy he was robbed, she runs to the media, and all hell breaks loose. Adding insult to this is him running and leaving two guys behind to be interogated. That, my friends, is cowardice.

"Moronic dickheads" springs to mind.

Greg

If he lied, I hope he and his buddies go to jail

Making a false police report is bad enough. But doing it in Rio, in the middle of the Olympics while Rio is trying to downplay its crime level is ridiculous

I hope they get a strict Brazilian judge

Go to jalil?? I agree he should be punished but jail?? How long would you sentence him for? A fine and probation would be good enough for me. If he lied he's an idiot.
Seems Brazil is pretty pissed about the embarrassment to their games that lie caused. Lochte will hide in the U.S telling more lies, while his buddies take the fall for him

The 2 still in Brasil just admitted it was a big lie. They broke a mirror and soap dish, gave them a little money to cover the damages, etc. No gun to the head, no bullshit story like Lochte told...SOBER. What a creep.

Take his medal. He does not represent the USA.

The 2 still in Brasil just admitted it was a big lie. They broke a mirror and soap dish, gave them a little money to cover the damages, etc. No gun to the head, no bullshit story like Lochte told...SOBER. What a creep.

Take his medal. He does not represent the USA.

Let the two spend some time in a Brazillian jail while U.S hero Lochte goes on Good Morning America, flashes a smile and tells how it was all a big mistake

I just read that all 3 are still in Brasil. Only one missing is chickenshit Lochte.

Rio took a load of shit for this Olympics

It was corrupt, bankrupt, dirty, polluted, crime ridden...a disaster waiting to happen

I thought they did a great job and some of the scenery and sites were spectacular

Then these morons get drunk and make up a lie to drive home that Nobody is safe in Rio and even the cops are corrupt

I hope they throw the book at them

Gotta wonder if it was a case of mistaken identity. The security guard who waved a gun at them became fake cops. Having to pay for a busted dunny became a robbery; .....

lol. Yeah; I don't think so either.

Greg

He dyed his hair blonde, and it turned green. He looks like a dumb queer.
If he wasn`t white he would be called worse things than a "dumb queer" here at USMB. He`d be a thug for starters.
Probably because blacks have such a horrible reputation.

Looks like the security guard pulled a gun on him to make them pay for damages so there was some truth to it but he screwed the pooch by embellishing the story to avoid any accountability.

daily-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-276.jpg

Just heard on the news, there was no robbery. The police through a translator is saying the guys vandalized a store and the proprietor wanted them to pay for it and tried to hold the cab until the cops arrived.
. There is a break in the gas station video where the security guard was holding a gun on them. You even see them holding arms up after the break.

Rio took a load of shit for this Olympics

It was corrupt, bankrupt, dirty, polluted, crime ridden...a disaster waiting to happen

I thought they did a great job and some of the scenery and sites were spectacular

Then these morons get drunk and make up a lie to drive home that Nobody is safe in Rio and even the cops are corrupt

I hope they throw the book at them

What's up with ESPN radio this morning?

They were defending the heck out of them, saying a gun was pointed at them in a taxi cab?

Is this a new story? Fell asleep at 9 pm ET last night.

Forum List

Back