Ryan; You Can Read the Obamatrade Agreement AFTER it is Passed!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is a classic example of why so many Americans feel, or KNOW, that their own party's leaders are betraying them for corporate interests. We keep getting these trade agreements that make the rich richer and the workers more impoverished.

Paul Ryan's Disgrace: You Can Read Obamatrade After We Pass Obamatrade

Wednesday, during testimony Paul Ryan told his colleagues they will get a chance to read the unpopular bill once it has passed.
We’ve heard that before.

Sessions Rips Trade Bill Trickery

'If it's such a good deal, why don't they bring it forward?'

While President Obama and House Speaker Paul Ryan are in cahoots to impose the unpopular Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal on an unreceptive public, Sen. Jeff Sessions is speaking up for average Americans who don’t wish to see jobs disappear from Main Street just so profits can rise on Wall Street — at the expense of national sovereignty, no less.

“I am firmly opposed to this agreement,” Sessions said in an impassioned speech on the Senate floor Monday afternoon. “I believe it is bad for our country and it bothers me that if it’s such a good deal, why don’t they bring it forward? Why don’t we have a debate here, while elections are on? Why aren’t people willing to go home and explain to their constituents how and why they voted the way they did, and why and how they believe the way they do?”

Senator Sessions, you know the answer to that question, surely; YOU NEVER TELL THE VICTIM THAT THEY ARE BEING ROBBED WHILE YOU ROB THEM.

Yep, "the most transparent administration in history" strikes again.

He is transparent, but not in the way the Shitbag-in-Chief meant it...

This is a classic example of why so many Americans feel, or KNOW, that their own party's leaders are betraying them for corporate interests. We keep getting these trade agreements that make the rich richer and the workers more impoverished.

Wednesday, during testimony Paul Ryan told his colleagues they will get a chance to read the unpopular bill once it has passed.
We’ve heard that before.

While President Obama and House Speaker Paul Ryan are in cahoots to impose the unpopular Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal on an unreceptive public, Sen. Jeff Sessions is speaking up for average Americans who don’t wish to see jobs disappear from Main Street just so profits can rise on Wall Street — at the expense of national sovereignty, no less.

“I am firmly opposed to this agreement,” Sessions said in an impassioned speech on the Senate floor Monday afternoon. “I believe it is bad for our country and it bothers me that if it’s such a good deal, why don’t they bring it forward? Why don’t we have a debate here, while elections are on? Why aren’t people willing to go home and explain to their constituents how and why they voted the way they did, and why and how they believe the way they do?”

Senator Sessions, you know the answer to that question, surely; YOU NEVER TELL THE VICTIM THAT THEY ARE BEING ROBBED WHILE YOU ROB THEM.
Typical of all career politicians, thinking the people work for them not the other way around. LOL

True, but we also have the 'conservative GOP Congressional leadership' strikes again as well.

BOTH parties are fucking us, but they switch places so fast it merely seems like a one party fuck over.

True, but we also have the 'conservative GOP Congressional leadership' strikes again as well.

BOTH parties are fucking us, but they switch places so fast it merely seems like a one party fuck over.

Now, you are starting to "get it".....LOL! Nah, I know that you know what is going on. This is a perfect example of what I have been trying to convey. What's good for the mega-corporations is good for the bottom-line of USA.INC....especially since they are the majority shareholders in them.

Absolutely agree. At this point I trust none of them. I am a man without a party at this point. The left/Dems are fucking nuts and getting nuttier by the hour and the pubs to me are looking like a disjointed bunch of lunatics also. When they can't soundly beat dogshit candidates like Obama and now Hillary, there's a problem. Some of that is demographics, but some of that is nuttery that has turned off voters.

More to the point of the thread, I see no difference between them when it comes to their collusion with big money to the detriment of everyone else. Not one bit.

It's pretty clear that we've moved away from an orientation of America First, which, to me, makes no sense in the economic arena especially. China, India et al are eating our lunch and we continue to sign these suicidal agreements which drain jobs.

People think AGW is a big scam to redistribute $$ according to globalist, one world government type strategies. I see these type of agreements in pretty much the same way. The corps are making $$$, the politicians get their cut, and everyone else is pretty much getting fucked.

Absolutely agree. At this point I trust none of them. I am a man without a party at this point. The left/Dems are fucking nuts and getting nuttier by the hour and the pubs to me are looking like a disjointed bunch of lunatics also. When they can't soundly beat dogshit candidates like Obama and now Hillary, there's a problem. Some of that is demographics, but some of that is nuttery that has turned off voters.

More to the point of the thread, I see no difference between them when it comes to their collusion with big money to the detriment of everyone else. Not one bit.

It's pretty clear that we've moved away from an orientation of America First, which, to me, makes no sense in the economic arena especially. China, India et al are eating our lunch and we continue to sign these suicidal agreements which drain jobs.

People think AGW is a big scam to redistribute $$ according to globalist, one world government type strategies. I see these type of agreements in pretty much the same way. The corps are making $$$, the politicians get their cut, and everyone else is pretty much getting fucked.

But all of this explains why Trump, Cruz and Sanders together as one block show that the majority of voting Americans are sick to death of the Political Classes bullshit.

Careful guys... Ryan might end up as your candidate if the establishment manages to steal the nomination away from Trump.

Gee and the Republican establishment can't understand why we're in revolt against them.

Make America Great Again!

Now, you are starting to "get it".....LOL! Nah, I know that you know what is going on. This is a perfect example of what I have been trying to convey. What's good for the mega-corporations is good for the bottom-line of USA.INC....especially since they are the majority shareholders in them.

The shareholders of America are not the majority nor does owning a small slice of stock in a 401k negate the negative impact of auctioning off American jobs to international corporations in foreign countries.

Careful guys... Ryan might end up as your candidate if the establishment manages to steal the nomination away from Trump.

Fuck Ryan too. That's the whole point.

Any pol that's pushing anything they won't let people see before it is passed into law that will effect those same people fall under that umbrella.

Obama, with TPP and Obamacare: fuck him
Pelosi with her 'we have to pass it to see what's in it': fuck her.
Any congressperson that votes for this deal: fuck each and every one of them.

Major laws that impact people in major ways done in secret? That's ridiculous and should be outright illegal. Our government is completely out of control when they can pull shit like this. it's not a Dem issue or a Pub issue. the whole bunch of them has gotten way too big for their britches. no question, no doubt.

The shareholders of America are not the majority nor does owning a small slice of stock in a 401k negate the negative impact of auctioning off American jobs to international corporations in foreign countries.

Composite government that is USA.INC is controlling the wealth and they control the markets. The percentage of serfs that are able to invest in the market is extremely small. According the CAF reports, USA.INC is sitting on 145 trillion dollars in stocks, cash and investments like amusement parks, racetracks, golf courses...yet we have deficit spending and they pass the bill on to us. People should be absolutely PISSED off. The dividends from their investments exceeds the GDP of the private sector. In other words, if the budget is 3.5 trillion a year, they make 4 times that just from what they have skimmed off the top and invested.

We’ve heard that before.

first....never read druge. it's loony.

second.... if paul ryan is passing it, how is it "obamatrade"?

:cuckoo:

We’ve heard that before.

first....never read druge. it's loony.

second.... if paul ryan is passing it, how is it "obamatrade"?

:cuckoo:

Shillian SEZ????? Don't read Drudge! He doesn't like leftards!!!!!

Shillian, I will swear eternal friendship to anyone that hates liberals and leftards even a tenth as much as I do.

Forum List

Back