S.C. school brat told friends before cop encounter: "Get yall phones out". She did it purposely.

Did the feral chimp get his job back? No? Maybe he was unable to "Slam" those hundreds of students? :laugh:

Kids do the darndest things. Rawstory.com?
laugh.gif

I'll believe it when I see it on something credible or if the monkey gets his job back.

LOL! Nice try, Where_r_my_brains.
Not all white people, including myself, are redneck, hillbilly, racist twits.
According to the definition of racism, I would need to believe that all white people have this character flaw, and that's not the way it is.
This reminds me of when right wing loons tried to make up a new term called "reverse racism." There's simply no such thing as reverse racism, shit for brains.

Doesn't matter what you call it. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION is still the # 1 racism in America, 50 years running.

Which one did you say you resemble most?

10392384_553079914821527_6656563141699279804_n.jpg

The one in the shorts lol

That's Stephanie. lol I was thinking maybe Mrs Piggy on the right. :D

Did the feral chimp get his job back? No? Maybe he was unable to "Slam" those hundreds of students? :laugh:

laugh.gif

I'll believe it when I see it on something credible or if the monkey gets his job back.

He won't get his job back, so what you're seeing is major butthurt. And no matter how much butthurt they show, he's still known as a roid head loser who attacks girls from mommy issues.

They cant change it so lashing out in anger is all they have lol

laugh.gif

That's a lie! You believe it right now.

South Carolina students protest officer's firing - CNN.com

Students Protest Firing Of Spring Valley High School Officer

Spring Valley High students stage walkout in support of fired deputy
Good boy. Yes your link was a lie. It said hundreds when everyone else said about or maybe a hundred. Thanks for posting something credible since your first link is always bullshit. BTW did ex-officer Slam get his job back yet?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He won't get his job back, so what you're seeing is major butthurt. And no matter how much butthurt they show, he's still known as a roid head loser who attacks girls from mommy issues.

They cant change it so lashing out in anger is all they have lol
I was wondering what would prompt him to tell me about some irrelevant protest.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's a lie! You believe it right now.

South Carolina students protest officer's firing - CNN.com

Students Protest Firing Of Spring Valley High School Officer

Spring Valley High students stage walkout in support of fired deputy
I just found out why those students protested. He was a coach for the football team. Black athletes that make the school money are off limits to feral chimps. Thats why there was close to a hundred students protesting.
laugh.gif

At this point are you really going to push this?
I'll help you out. He hasn't been banned for life, he's been banned pending an investigation:

Video shows South Carolina school officer tossing student in classroom

So far no word on it becoming permanent.
There's not a chance in hell they will ever allow him back in to work with the kids in any way, shape, or form. Throw a kid and we throw you away, for life...

With such publicity and thugs behavior who will hire him as a cop? Maybe a waiter or truck driver?

He didn't fall for anything. He made an arrest on someone who premeditated resisting...with textbook tactics according to his academy PPCT training....that escalated each step with her own escalated resistance.

The liberals fell for it. The media fell for it. The Democrat sheriff fell for it.

your boy still lost his job. Maybe he can get a job as a Mall Cop.

He didn't fall for anything. He made an arrest on someone who premeditated resisting...with textbook tactics according to his academy PPCT training....that escalated each step with her own escalated resistance.

The liberals fell for it. The media fell for it. The Democrat sheriff fell for it.

When he settles out of court with the County and the school district Fields will be able the BUY a fucking mall.

When he settles out of court with the County and the school district Fields will be able the BUY a fucking mall.
News media is not covering these alleged law suites and civil actions being taken by officer Slam. Seems everything used to defend him turns out to be lies. Even this thread starts out with an OP that is a lie.

News media is not covering these alleged law suites and civil actions being taken by officer Slam. Seems everything used to defend him turns out to be lies. Even this thread starts out with an OP that is a lie.
That's right asshole. The MSM isn't covering anything which might possibly be negative regarding the feral negro brat. Except running with a bullshit story that the poor little wisp of a girl was so scattered emotionally because she had just tragedy "lost" her loving mother (drug addict/prostitute/career criminal) and sadly her wonderful grandma. The feral brat stole grandma's wallet the last time she visited).
We all felt so sorry for the feral brat. We all needed to 'give the wisp of a thing a break according to the MSM.

If you think the police union's lawyers aren't filing lawsuits against the Sheriff/school district and the county you're a fool.

That's right asshole. The MSM isn't covering anything which might possibly be negative regarding the feral negro brat. Except running with a bullshit story that the poor little wisp of a girl was so scattered emotionally because she had just tragedy "lost" her loving mother (drug addict/prostitute/career criminal) and sadly her wonderful grandma. The feral brat stole grandma's wallet the last time she visited).
We all felt so sorry for the feral brat. We all needed to 'give the wisp of a thing a break according to the MSM.

If you think the police union's lawyers aren't filing lawsuits against the Sheriff/school district and the county you're a fool.
No one is paying him off, and he's about to be sued, again, as well as likely facing federal charges for civil rights violations. And the girl's go fund me site is over 42k. Guess who just got their state college paid for...

Dream On, Stormfront.

Any jury that sees that video isn't going to give him a penny.
^^^^ that. If a picture is worth 1,000 words, those videos are worth several hundred thousand dollars, much of which will be on him.

WHITE POWER!!!...you fool...lol!!!

Forum List

Back