S&P 500 forecasting: GDP down, ISM up what will lead the market?,

Thus for you all the asset management firms, that have a lot of employees and invest huge amount of money, are making all for hobby?

Hobby? No. I'm sure they love doing what they do as a profession.

Our website is committed to assessing all the information affecting the market, providing trading signals available free of charge.

(1) Is "all" information relevant and (2) how do you decide what information is relevant against information that isn't?

It's easy to say that you consider all information that affects the market, but it's much more difficult to actually do. Statistical modeling demonstrates that stock markets are most closely modeled by a random walk process. The overwhelming majority of stock picking can do no better than chance. Most individulas would be best served finding low cost index funds rather than stock picking or trading.

Then you will trust me and I hope you would want to collaborate with us for the development or the suggestion of more indicators to forecast the market.
Best regards.

The market is probably impossible to forecast in a manner that would be useful for consistent trading results.

dah!!! do you base that on the obvious fact that no one can forecast the future????????????????????

Forum List

Back