Sad economic news: Economy is so strong it may delay rate cuts

Let me guess. Another righty welfare recipient getting social security with my tax dollars?
/——/ Yeah, that’s the way democRAT FDR set it up. My SS payments for 40 years paid the older generation’s SS checks. Deal with it, dumbass.

/——/ Yeah, that’s the way democRAT FDR set it up. My SS payments for 40 years paid the older generation’s SS checks. Deal with it, dumbass.
You left behind $30 Trillion that you need to pay off before I give you a God damn dime you leech.

You think you get to claim your 401k if you don’t pay your mortgage? Nope. The bank owns your 401k if you don’t pay them. Pay up deadbeat.

I swear you boomers are a Fing joke. You live off my generosity and I’m running out of it.

You left behind $30 Trillion that you need to pay off before I give you a God damn dime you leech.

You think you get to claim your 401k if you don’t pay your mortgage? Nope. The bank owns your 401k if you don’t pay them. Pay up deadbeat.

I swear you boomers are a Fing joke. You live off my generosity and I’m running out of it.

401Ks cannot be seized to pay off mortgage debt, moron.

There is, it appears, some disagreement among the MAGAMunchkins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can one be a TrumpBozo and not be a negative ne'er-do-well? They all seem to live perpetually in Snowflakistan. The most unhappy cohort of souls I think America has ever seen. Being sour, unhappy, mean-spirited, and afraid must be a qualifier to snuggle up to the QAnon/MAGA Wailing Wall.

IMHO
Fuck off, snobby douchebag.

/——/ I didn’t spend one dime of tax payer money. That was Congress, moron. But what I paid in was money I earned. Idiot.

I’m against you government check recipients coming on here acting like you’re not on my welfare program. You’re welcome.
/----/ Well, with any luck, by the time you retire, Social Security will be bankrupt from all the illegals getting "your welfare program," and you'll get a big fat zero check each month.
There's always a job at Walmart stocking the shelves.

/——/ I didn’t spend one dime of tax payer money. That was Congress, moron. But what I paid in was money I earned. Idiot.
You weren’t killed by Russians therefore you owe me for 13 supercarriers. The list goes. On. You drive anywhere this week? You didn’t pay for that road. You left it for me you dead beat.

401Ks cannot be seized to pay off mortgage debt, moron.
Not true. Only Eirsa qualified are safer. These are not and therefore subject to debtors:

• Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)​
  • Roth IRAs​
  • Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plans​
  • SIMPLE IRAs​
  • Keogh Plans​
  • 403(b) plans for employees of a public school or university​
  • Plans that do not benefit employees, or "employer-only" plans​
  • Government plans​
  • Church plans.​
But you get my point asshole. If you leave $30T behind you didn’t save jack shit. Republican deadbeats.

You weren’t killed by Russians therefore you owe me for 13 supercarriers. The list goes. On. You drive anywhere this week? You didn’t pay for that road. You left it for me you dead beat.
/-----/ I already paid my share, you blithering idiot. I've been paying since 1968, when I got my first job, dummy. And I pay for the roads with tolls, car registration fees, license fees, and gas taxes, you braying mule.

Not true. Only Eirsa qualified are safer. These are not and therefore subject to debtors:

• Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)​
  • Roth IRAs​
  • Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plans​
  • SIMPLE IRAs​
  • Keogh Plans​
  • 403(b) plans for employees of a public school or university​
  • Plans that do not benefit employees, or "employer-only" plans​
  • Government plans​
  • Church plans.​
But you get my point asshole. If you leave $30T behind you didn’t save jack shit. Republican deadbeats.

Sorry, silly twat, none of those can be seized to pay off my mortgage debt.

If you leave $30T behind you didn’t save jack shit

No kidding. Obama and Biden are the worst! Leaving behind more than half of all the debt.
In only 12 years. Dem scum.

/-----/ I already paid my share, you blithering idiot. I've been paying since 1968, when I got my first job, dummy. And I pay for the roads with tolls, car registration fees, license fees, and gas taxes, you braying mule.
You are truly a dipshit. How did you pay for stuff but leave me with $30T in debt when you die soon? I’ve got 40+ years left of cleaning up to do from you deadbeat boomers. The fact you think your welfare was earned cracks me the fuck up. Face it. You love your welfare.

Sorry, silly twat, none of those can be seized to pay off my mortgage debt.

If you leave $30T behind you didn’t save jack shit

No kidding. Obama and Biden are the worst! Leaving behind more than half of all the debt.
In only 12 years. Dem scum.
Don’t you guys ever get tired of being wrong? Read on. Everyone I listed came from here saying they are not protected.

Don’t you guys ever get tired of being wrong? Read on. Everyone I listed came from here saying they are not protected.

1709492836369.png

DURR

You are truly a dipshit. How did you pay for stuff but leave me with $30T in debt when you die soon? I’ve got 40+ years left of cleaning up to do from you deadbeat boomers. The fact you think your welfare was earned cracks me the fuck up. Face it. You love your welfare.
/----/ "but leave me with $30T in debt"
You got a receipt for all that stuff you claim you paid for? Moron.

Forum List

Back