Sad, "his people" clapped and roared when Trump was bashing Ford

And don't you DARE question my motives! If you do then you're an obvious "sexist" and unfit to post here!

How sad is this, how sad is the Potus. How very sad of the women who attended that rally, as they were applauding and roaring in laughter and agreement. How very sad from a loser Potus to loser people.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The likelihood that a person suffers suicidal or depressive thoughts increases after sexual violence.

· 94% of women who are raped experience symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) during the two weeks following the rape.9

· 30% of women report symptoms of PTSD 9 months after the rape.

· 33% of women who are raped contemplate suicide.

· 13% of women who are raped attempt suicide.

· Approximately 70% of rape or sexual assault victims experience moderate to severe distress, a larger percentage than for any other violent crime.

Snip

View attachment 220035

Sexual Violence in the Military Often Goes Unreported

18,900 military members experienced unwanted sexual contact in the fiscal year ending September, 2014.16

· 4.3% of active duty women and 0.9% of active duty men experienced unwanted sexual contact in FY14.

· Of the 18,900 survivors, 43% of females and 10% of males reported.

Victims of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

WHat's sad is that lying bitch still isn't in jail. Give it time though.

If you cared about real sexual assault victims, you wouldn't be supporting her crying wolf over it. Allegations without proof do not help real victims at all.

Oh I believed her, and the people at his rallies and Trump are sad (degenerate). He is a known liar now, lied under oath. His true colors shown through, didn't they?

Partisan clown show ^^^^

How sad is this, how sad is the Potus. How very sad of the women who attended that rally, as they were applauding and roaring in laughter and agreement. How very sad from a loser Potus to loser people.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The likelihood that a person suffers suicidal or depressive thoughts increases after sexual violence.

· 94% of women who are raped experience symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) during the two weeks following the rape.9

· Approximately 70% of rape or sexual assault victims experience moderate to severe distress, a larger percentage than for any other violent crime.

Snip

View attachment 220035

18,900 military members experienced unwanted sexual contact in the fiscal year ending September, 2014.16

· 4.3% of active duty women and 0.9% of active duty men experienced unwanted sexual contact in FY14.

If you cared about real sexual assault victims, you wouldn't be supporting her crying wolf over it. Allegations without proof do not help real victims at all.

Oh I believed her, and the people at his rallies and Trump are sad (degenerate). He is a known liar now, lied under oath. His true colors shown through, didn't they?

Partisan clown show ^^^^

Yes it was. All of his rallies are.

The lying Ford bitch deserved to be ridiculed.

She made up the story. Another lying Moon Bat.

She needs to go to jail for perjury and get sued by Kavanaugh's family.

Snip

View attachment 220035

Partisan clown show ^^^^

You’re putting one on right here, brainless.

Snip

View attachment 220035

Partisan clown show ^^^^

No you should watch their rallies, very sad.

Partisan clown show ^^^^

Your little show right here is very sad.

Partisan clown show ^^^^

Your little show right here is very sad.

and only a few days earlier he was praising her and saying how credible she was.

Snip

View attachment 220035

How do any of those stats apply to Ms Ford? She was not nor did she claim to be raped. She claimed she intercepted an attempt to get to second base.
No one asked out how much she had to drink. Could she had blacked out and dreamed the whole incident?

Are you in the habit of making shit up? Yes, they did ask her how much she had to drink, and she said she, along with the others there, had one beer each. Kavanaugh and Judge however, showed up to the party, already visibly drunk, according to her testimony.

Here, this is a link to her prepared statement and the portion where she said how many beers she had.........................

Read Christine Blasey Ford’s Prepared Statement

When I got to the small gathering, people were drinking beer in a small living room on the first floor of the house. I drank one beer that evening. Brett and Mark were visibly drunk. Early in the evening, I went up a narrow set of stairs leading from the living room to a second floor to use the bathroom.

Bathrooms on second floor are almost always associated with a bedroom, what was wrong with the common first floor bathroom? She did not hear them come up after her while she was ON the steps, but clearly heard them going down while IN the bedroom. Yup perfectly believable.

Ever stop to consider the possibility that the bathroom on the first floor was already occupied? And, I've lived in places where it was a 2 story, single bedroom apartment where the bathroom and the bedroom were on the 2nd floor, while the kitchen and living room were on the first, and there was no bathroom on the first floor. Place was called Chase Ridge Apartments, and it was located in Jacksonville FL.

Trump says it like it is............too bad..............this was a political hatchet job from the beginning.............Ford has nothing to back up her claims...........her they were there memories...................well.........blew up in her face because she was lying................

Oh well................Vote coming up............the 3 ring circus is almost over.

Snip

View attachment 220035

How do any of those stats apply to Ms Ford? She was not nor did she claim to be raped. She claimed she intercepted an attempt to get to second base.
No one asked out how much she had to drink. Could she had blacked out and dreamed the whole incident?

Are you in the habit of making shit up? Yes, they did ask her how much she had to drink, and she said she, along with the others there, had one beer each. Kavanaugh and Judge however, showed up to the party, already visibly drunk, according to her testimony.

Here, this is a link to her prepared statement and the portion where she said how many beers she had.........................

Read Christine Blasey Ford’s Prepared Statement

When I got to the small gathering, people were drinking beer in a small living room on the first floor of the house. I drank one beer that evening. Brett and Mark were visibly drunk. Early in the evening, I went up a narrow set of stairs leading from the living room to a second floor to use the bathroom.

Bathrooms on second floor are almost always associated with a bedroom, what was wrong with the common first floor bathroom? She did not hear them come up after her while she was ON the steps, but clearly heard them going down while IN the bedroom. Yup perfectly believable.

Ever stop to consider the possibility that the bathroom on the first floor was already occupied? And, I've lived in places where it was a 2 story, single bedroom apartment where the bathroom and the bedroom were on the 2nd floor, while the kitchen and living room were on the first, and there was no bathroom on the first floor. Place was called Chase Ridge Apartments, and it was located in Jacksonville FL.
She said she was in a HOUSE not an apartment. Further she claimed everyone was in the living room when she went upstairs. But more to the point she told her shrink there were 4 BOYS and NEVER mentioned any names. Suddenly a week before the vote she REMEMBERS it was just two boys and she remembers their names. More to the point NOT a SINGLE PERSON she said was there remembers any such gathering or event.

Trump highlighting the absurdity of her comments was needed in times where PC BS often runs amok.

Her accusations not only lacked important details, they were refuted by the people who were supposedly there.

Dianne Feinstein tried having sex with me when I was 15. I can’t remember exactly when or where, I just know it happened.

I can name people who were there.
One is a friend who’ll say I’m full of shit. The other is a friend of hers who’ll also say I’m full of shit.

I should be believed.

Last edited:
Dianne Feinstein tried having sex with me when I was 15. I can’t remember exactly when or where, I just know it happened.

One is a friend of mine who’ll say I’m full of shit. The other is a friend of hers who’ll also say I’m full of shit.

I should be believed.
OMFG.............we need an investigation.................Feinstein is guilty...............did you get therapy..............

One is a friend of mine who’ll say I’m full of shit. The other is a friend of hers who’ll also say I’m full of shit.

I should be believed.
OMFG.............we need an investigation.................Feinstein is guilty...............did you get therapy..............
That horrible woman ruined my life!
I’m now terrified of flying and can’t live anywhere that doesn’t have 2 doors.

I should be believed.
That horrible woman ruined my life!
I’m now terrified of flying and can’t live anywhere that doesn’t have 2 doors.
Turn windows into escape exits..........no one will know you can get out of them................Do drugs so you can fly.........like this flight.

brett-kavanaugh-allegedly.jpg

Forum List

Back