'Sad state of affairs': Major Pennsylvania newspaper Philadelphia Inquirer says it can't endorse any GOP candidates this year

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i don't like any of the candidates either. Pennsylvania can do better, surely

Philadelphia is one of the most violent, dangerous, dirtiest cities in America. Of course, it's run top-to-bottom by DemoKKKrats (like all urban shitholes), so no surprise they want more of the same. They LOVE it.

• Banned
Philadelphia is one of the most violent, dangerous, dirtiest cities in America. Of course, it's run top-to-bottom by DemoKKKrats (like all urban shitholes), so no surprise they want more of the same. They LOVE it.
they did endorse moderate Conor Lamb over the more progressive John Fetterman in the Dem primary...kinda goes against your narrative...but i agree with you in general, except for the Democrats KKK part

they did endorse moderate Conor Lamb over the more progressive John Fetterman in the Dem primary...kinda goes against your narrative...but i agree with you in general, except for the Democrats KKK part

You didn't know the DemoKKKrats started the KKK, and continue to support it to this day?

How do you think this guy got elected three times, most recently in 2017?

1652459881997.png

get back on topic please

The topic is how shitty Philadelphia is, and it remains that way because your fellow DemoKKKrats, who run the city at all levels, WANT it that way. They LOVE it.

Their media would never, ever endorse a Republican, because they LOVE the filth, crime, poverty, violence, and government dependence that are the hallmarks of EVERY major DemoKKKrat-run city.

The topic is how shitty Philadelphia is, and it remains that way because your fellow DemoKKKrats, who run the city at all levels, WANT it that way. They LOVE it.

Their media would never, ever endorse a Republican, because they LOVE the filth, crime, poverty, violence, and government dependence that are the hallmarks of EVERY major DemoKKKrat-run city.
Black face from a former governor in Virginia doesn't have anything to do with policy in Philadelphia you simple fuck. 😄 You are a clown who couldn't discuss policy if you're life depended on it.

Black face from a former governor in Virginia doesn't have anything to do with policy in Philadelphia you simple fuck. 😄 You are a clown who couldn't discuss policy if you're life depended on it.

The racist DemoKKKrats who run Philadelphia are no different than the racist DemoKKKrats who were running Virginia. You support them all, because you're an Uncle Tom.

The racist DemoKKKrats who run Philadelphia are no different than the racist DemoKKKrats who were running Virginia. You support them all, because you're an Uncle Tom.
That isn't policy either you simple fuck, that's just more demagoguery.

I can't support any right wing people either. They have done went crazy.

Who gives a flying fuck what legacy media has to say any longer.

Maybe if you stop electing KKK members and other DemoKKKrats, things would get better in those shitholes. Of course, we all know you like it just fine, hence your ongoing support for your own genocide. Enjoy.
You continue to prove yourself to be a simple fuck. 😄 You obviously don't really know anything about those former Democratic segregationists policies, how much they helped poor white people like you, and how the elites who were originally opposed to those policies that helped you used your ignorance and racism to convince you trickle down economics was better for you. You're actually everything you accuse black voters of being. So sad. 😄

Forum List

Back