🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sad that turtle eggs are valued more the unborn babies in this country

sad,

the left really are ghouls. Some of them would love to see humanity reduced to a few hundred million.

He broke the law. It's that simple...

And why is this a law and abortions is legal .. Stupid that our lawmakers feel that turtle eggs are more important then human fetuses

Why do so many of us care more about the unborn than the living? We send soldiors to die because of manufactured war intelligence. Children are slaughtered because of lax gun laws. Our opinions are owned by political parties, which teach us which forms of cruelty and slaughter to care about . . . and which to ignore.

Get yourself enrolled in a university.

Read. Study. Analyze. Question your primary information sources. Question your default settings.

Wonder how many here who oppose abortion have adopted kids?

My neighbor opposes adoption and she has two adopted kids. I oppose abortion and we tried to adopt a long time ago, but the state, hearing I already had two special needs kids of my own for some reason wanted me to adopt two more special needs kids. I didn't think I could handle 4 special needs kids. I checked out China but at that time they wouldn't let people adopt who already had kids. That law has since been changed, but not in time for us.

I offered many times to adopt a child that the various mothers decided to abort, no go. They'd rather kill their kids than let them be adopted. So, sorry, I don't but the idea that no one will adopt the kids so they have to abort them.

I hate abortion threads. It's always the same argument. I am against abortions if they are late term. I am for abortions if the mother does not want a child and has the abortion as soon as she finds out she is pregnant/is raped or it is incest. Pro choice, that's me. Nobody rules my body or what I choose to carry in my womb. Not the government, not complete strangers holding signs calling those having abortions, murderers. Womans choice. Her body. Nobody will ever change my mind. Ever. Nor will I change the minds of those against abortions.

Turtle eggs? In the grand scheme of things, it comes down to law. He broke the law. If abortions become illegal, and I still had a womb and wasn't an antique, I would break the law too if I chose to not have a child. But I would also not wait months to have it done. But that's me and I don't expect or demand any one to agree with my mindset.

And that is all I will say on the matter. I decided to put in my opinion this once because I did before when I was here as Grace and all hell broke loose with a few posters. I'd rather stick with fluff topics.

Oops. One more thing:

Kudos to those who adopt...or try to adopt.

Turtle eggs don't exist fully in a woman's uterus.

If some grew in a woman's uterus for some strange reason, I'm sure she'd be legally allowed to have them removed. :thup:

I saw someone releasing a bunch of babies into the ocean the other day.
And I saw turtles taking over a head start program too.

The OP is right

Forum List

Back