Sad that turtle eggs are valued more the unborn babies in this country

Those who love turtles and care not a whit about humans should remember that the egg to a turtle is the same as the fetus to a human.

Well I love Turtle Soup. Does that count? But then again the wonderful soup they make may be one of the reasons the Sea Turtle is on the endangered species list.

I've had turtle soup, it wasn't that good.

Those who love turtles and care not a whit about humans should remember that the egg to a turtle is the same as the fetus to a human.

Well I love Turtle Soup. Does that count? But then again the wonderful soup they make may be one of the reasons the Sea Turtle is on the endangered species list.

I've had turtle soup, it wasn't that good.

It is if you are damn hungry on land survival training.

There are a whole lot more humans than there are turtles.

Yeah, and the turtles value their young more than we do during development. Go figure.

Yanno......................you might want to watch something that can actually teach you something, like Discovery, or History or NatGeo sometime.

Once the turtle lays her eggs, it's up to them to survive, the mother doesn't really care.

I kinda think that we (as humans) value our young more than turtles do.

Yeah, and the turtles value their young more than we do during development. Go figure.

Yanno......................you might want to watch something that can actually teach you something, like Discovery, or History or NatGeo sometime.

Once the turtle lays her eggs, it's up to them to survive, the mother doesn't really care.

That was my point.

:lol:

You would think. But no, a guy goes to jail for harvesting turtle eggs but women are welcome to abort their eggs whenever they want. Same difference.

Forum List

Back