🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sad that turtle eggs are valued more the unborn babies in this country

Those who love turtles and care not a whit about humans should remember that the egg to a turtle is the same as the fetus to a human.

Wonder how many here who oppose abortion have adopted kids?

I wonder how many dumbfuck libs cant be bothered with some form of birth control.

Not as many as there are dumbfuck teabags who think Plan B is an abortion.

Boy thats weak.
I'm all for the morning after pill. I also dont mind a women getting an abortion if it is done early.
My problem is late term abortion. And the dumbfucks who carry a child to term and then decide to get an abortion. What the fucks up with that? They knew damn well they were pregnant.
With all the methods available to stop a pregnancy there is no excuse for an abortion other then rape.
So why are millions performed each year?

Those who love turtles and care not a whit about humans should remember that the egg to a turtle is the same as the fetus to a human.

Well I love Turtle Soup. Does that count? But then again the wonderful soup they make may be one of the reasons the Sea Turtle is on the endangered species list.

Last edited:
If a doctor or women abort an unborn baby it is perfectly legal but a man gets jail time for taking turtle eggs. Brunswick man sentenced for taking sea turtle eggs | Georgia News - Home

We have more babies than we can feed.

Actually, we can feed them, but the super-wealthy have convinced half the country that it wouldn't be fair to tax them at a higher rate because they're the "job-creators"....

Has nothing to do with subjective fairness, dipshit.... has everything to do with equality in treatment by government

And actually.. even their parents could feed them, if they actually worked more, advanced, became more marketable, etc rather than either sitting home and doing nothing or not trying to be anything more than a fry cook and thinking that entitles them to a comfortable living

If a doctor or women abort an unborn baby it is perfectly legal but a man gets jail time for taking turtle eggs. Brunswick man sentenced for taking sea turtle eggs | Georgia News - Home

Not getting you.

Are you saying turtles should be allowed to scoop up human fetuses as well?

Or that there are 9 billion turtles presently on the planet?

Or that a turtle should be forced to make sure each and every one of it's eggs makes it to adulthood?

The way you liberals whine about it, yes. The turtles don't have a choice in the matter.

:cuckoo:

Not getting you.

Are you saying turtles should be allowed to scoop up human fetuses as well?

Or that there are 9 billion turtles presently on the planet?

Or that a turtle should be forced to make sure each and every one of it's eggs makes it to adulthood?

The way you liberals whine about it, yes. The turtles don't have a choice in the matter.

:cuckoo:

:lol:

The Scientist Crusader Speaks!

Forum List

Back