Sadiq Khan calls for Donald Trump's state visit to be CANCELLED

What a nerve this Islamist, Pakistani, Muslim Sadiq Khan has!

Always in that typical Islamist, superiority mode

He is not the one to determined whether or not Trump will visit. I'ts the British government!

And if Theresa May does not invite him ,it will only show, once again how spineless the UK politicians are, to be dominated by fear of a Muslim backlash.

He is not the one to determined whether or not Trump will visit. I'ts the British government!

And if Theresa May does not invite him ,it will only show, once again how spineless the UK politicians are, to be dominated by fear of a Muslim backlash.
She's got an election to worry about. I think the invitation is from the queen.

She's got an election to worry about. I think the invitation is from the queen.

Invitations are passed on from the Government to the Queen.

The Royalty does not have this power independently.

Queen as Head of State in public matters follows directions from Head of Government. May is more interested in getting her party's share of power increased, not in Trump's trip.

There is a hell of a lot of Americans that don't want that dopey buffoon of a so-called President over here in America. How can anyone blame the Brits for not wanting the cowardly sleaze bag over there?

Muslim sympathizers, like Khan, are accessories to murder.
What absolute BS. Muslims are not terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. Terrorists are terrorists. It is two different things.
We've had our little chats about ding bat platitudes, have we not? But even ding bat platitudes cannot adequately excuse things like, Muslims are not terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. That's just utter BS.

London mayor dis-invites the US president on the anniversary of D-Day.
Thanks for nothing. Fucking asshole Brit Muslim extremist.
This time, cut off the entire European continent and let them be completely destroyed by this muslim nazi movement they've wished on themselves.
Fuck 'em!

Wait, so, if you sympathize with something that some people use to kill, then you are an accessory to murder?

So, if you support the US military, if you voted for George W. Bush, if you supported the war in Iraq, you're an accessory to mass murder.

You consider the military mass murderers, that says a lot about you right there.

Everything can be presented in different ways. You haven't made an argument, you're trying to put pressure on me not to think in the way I've described by saying "that says a lot about you right there."

To be honest I'm getting fed up of having attacks like that, or often much worse, in an effort to try and pressure me into thinking your way.

In 2003 the US military went into Iraq. After the invasion came the process of causing problems. The Iraqi Armed Forces and Police were disbanded, and the US Armed Forces took over these roles. The resulting impact on the country was devastating.

Many of the people who were there at the beginning were there because they had joined up to the military before 9/11. But after 9/11 people were joining up the military to support Bush's war on Islam.

Now, a lot of the soldiers didn't make the policy that was an absolute disaster, but they carried out the orders. In Nazi Germany (This is NOT a comparison, this is making a point) and the Concentration Camps, many Germans did not make the policy of the camps, but they were still considered part of the process and therefore guilty of crimes. In the same way, US military personal carrying out the orders of a government that was clearly doing something wrong, have a manner of guilt above their head.

They set up the conditions for ISIS, for al Qaeda to exist and grow.

I agree with a lot of this. But soldiers can't defy orders. In Nazi Germany it probably meant death. In the United States, the punishment isn't as severe, but it will lead to a court martial most likely, and surely a dishonorable discharge.

Whatever the circumstances are, that lead to an armed conflict. It's extremely unfair to label our soldiers as "murderers". They are trained to not question orders,. And we have certainly not went to the level, of the previously mentioned death camps in Germany. Iraq was a mistake, and so was taking out the man, who kept the sunnis in check. But that's political, and soldiers don't live in that world.

It's sad and very telling that London residents have chosen this guy to be there leader. The UK is lost.

It was a pretty wild swing going from Johnson to Khan.
London is sophisticated modern city. The voters had Mr Khan or a nasty right wing race baiter to choose from. They made the right decision.

The problem here is that they're attacking Khan simply because he's a Muslim. They'll then turn around and say Trump isn't targeting Muslims in his "Muslim ban", bullshit, he's shown with his attacks on Khan that he's doing the same thing these people on this forum are doing. They're making sure ALL MUSLIMS are guilty by trying to force people into thinking like this. It's a typical right wing tactic all around the world.
That's the truth of it.There isn't anything a Muslim can do that would make them acceptable to the real nuts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It's sad and very telling that London residents have chosen this guy to be there leader. The UK is lost.

London is sophisticated modern city. The voters had Mr Khan or a nasty right wing race baiter to choose from. They made the right decision.

The problem here is that they're attacking Khan simply because he's a Muslim. They'll then turn around and say Trump isn't targeting Muslims in his "Muslim ban", bullshit, he's shown with his attacks on Khan that he's doing the same thing these people on this forum are doing. They're making sure ALL MUSLIMS are guilty by trying to force people into thinking like this. It's a typical right wing tactic all around the world.
That's the truth of it.There isn't anything a Muslim can do that would make them acceptable to the real nuts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

They need something, the end of the Cold War was a disaster for them, took only 10 years to find the new common enemy. Now they'll pump it for all it's worth, every time they get in office they'll make it worse, and make it impossible for the left to stop it happening.

Teresa "the witch" May is calling for an end to a lot of Human Rights now.

Wait, so, if you sympathize with something that some people use to kill, then you are an accessory to murder?

So, if you support the US military, if you voted for George W. Bush, if you supported the war in Iraq, you're an accessory to mass murder.

You consider the military mass murderers, that says a lot about you right there.

Everything can be presented in different ways. You haven't made an argument, you're trying to put pressure on me not to think in the way I've described by saying "that says a lot about you right there."

To be honest I'm getting fed up of having attacks like that, or often much worse, in an effort to try and pressure me into thinking your way.

In 2003 the US military went into Iraq. After the invasion came the process of causing problems. The Iraqi Armed Forces and Police were disbanded, and the US Armed Forces took over these roles. The resulting impact on the country was devastating.

Many of the people who were there at the beginning were there because they had joined up to the military before 9/11. But after 9/11 people were joining up the military to support Bush's war on Islam.

Now, a lot of the soldiers didn't make the policy that was an absolute disaster, but they carried out the orders. In Nazi Germany (This is NOT a comparison, this is making a point) and the Concentration Camps, many Germans did not make the policy of the camps, but they were still considered part of the process and therefore guilty of crimes. In the same way, US military personal carrying out the orders of a government that was clearly doing something wrong, have a manner of guilt above their head.

They set up the conditions for ISIS, for al Qaeda to exist and grow.

I agree with a lot of this. But soldiers can't defy orders. In Nazi Germany it probably meant death. In the United States, the punishment isn't as severe, but it will lead to a court martial most likely, and surely a dishonorable discharge.

Whatever the circumstances are, that lead to an armed conflict. It's extremely unfair to label our soldiers as "murderers". They are trained to not question orders,. And we have certainly not went to the level, of the previously mentioned death camps in Germany. Iraq was a mistake, and so was taking out the man, who kept the sunnis in check. But that's political, and soldiers don't live in that world.

Well that's the point isn't it? There are those who make policy, and those who carry it out. The point was that those carrying it all out are also guilty. So, soldiers are guilty if they carry out orders that are wrong, according to someone I was replying to.

I didn't label soldiers as murderers, the person I was replying to did.

I wish Trump could openly call it a muslim ban. What is the common denominator in these terrorist attacks? Buhler? Buhler? Could it be the cult of the perpetually enraged? Oh no, it couldn't be that, terrorism has nothing to do with islam. Most of the terror attacks happen in countries which have no muslims.

There was a time in Europe, when people know what the fuck was going on. Thete were 7 crusades in the middle ages. All of these were in response to muslims. A crusade can only be ordered by a pope, andl ook at this shit show of a pope now. He's kissing muslims asses, and literally washing their feet. Also demanding countries take in rapeugees. Political leaders are flushing soventry down the toilet.

It's getting to the point, where same countries, need to issue travel bans from allied countries. Anyone can fly here from Great Britain. Think about that people.

This guy is mayor, not prime minister. He has no say on what world country leader is welcome or not.
Yes...England fucked up big time with him as a mayor. And yes...the kings and queens of old are definitely rolling in their tombs.

Forum List

Back