Sadiq Khan calls for Donald Trump's state visit to be CANCELLED

It's sad and very telling that London residents have chosen this guy to be there leader. The UK is lost.
It's sad LONDON chose that guy to be their leader? It's sad and very telling that America chose Trump to be OUR leader.
Not much difference between the London mayor and our president Hussein, the asshole who refused to utter the phrase "Islamic terrorist" for eight years,

It's sad and very telling that London residents have chosen this guy to be there leader. The UK is lost.

It was a pretty wild swing going from Johnson to Khan.
London is sophisticated modern city. The voters had Mr Khan or a nasty right wing race baiter to choose from. They made the right decision.

So they picked the muslim islamist, jihad supporter instead......good for them.
They picked the best man for the job. Politics in the UK is not divided on racial or religious lines. We are not stuck in the dark ages like the US.

London is sophisticated modern city. The voters had Mr Khan or a nasty right wing race baiter to choose from. They made the right decision.

They picked the best man for the job. Politics in the UK is not divided on racial or religious lines. We are not stuck in the dark ages like the US.

Sounds to us you picked a loser...how can anyone say 7 people are killed and 48 injured and everything is fine?

As numbers and power increase for muslims, the attacks will become more brazen and frequent. If you don't know this, I should be the one asking you, if you have ever left your hometown. If you disagree, than tell me why Poland doesn't have terrorist attacks.

There is very little chance of May cancelling the visit.

Brexit means the Uk is having to cosy up to all sorts of nasty people and Trump is by no means the worst.

She would suck his tiny cock for him if she could get a trade deal out of it.
You do not need the US. Can't you find another country to colonize?

Is there an international arrest warrant against him then?
Check it out for yourself.
You can't tell me?
You can't research it? You are useless as gassy. Look it up, gal. :lol:
Well you seem to know so much about it I thought you could just tell me? I didn't even ask for proof.
I did tell you. Thanks.
Ummmm......ok.

Khan who calls moderate Muslims Uncle Toms is a sophisticated choice?
Khan who has shared platforms with extremists and venues where women were forced to use a different entry to the men? You think that's a sophisticated choice?

You're the only ones (your country's liberal half) that sees your nation as "advanced" these days. Yours is a dying country. It's dying from within.

Trump should cancel.

Scrap Trump's state visit urges Sadiq Khan | Daily Mail Online

• Sadiq Khan has urged ministers to axe President Donald Trump's state visit
  • President Trump received a rebuke from Theresa May over his jibe at Mr Khan
  • President brushed aside the slapdown, branding Mr Khan 'pathetic' on Twitter

Khan has no say in affairs of the state. He should STFU.

You know why he hates Trump. Because Trump isn't tip toeing around the fact that muslims can be a problem. Khans job as a muslim, is to represent islam in a fake light, a light that makes it look good. The London terror tweet was simply an avenue for him to to express his hate towards Trump. I think no matter what Trump tweeted, Khan would have attacked.
You are a fucking tool. Have you ever left your home town ?
You are becoming increasingly irate this evening, Tommy.
Calm down.

Muslim sympathizers, like Khan, are accessories to murder.

Wait, so, if you sympathize with something that some people use to kill, then you are an accessory to murder?

So, if you support the US military, if you voted for George W. Bush, if you supported the war in Iraq, you're an accessory to mass murder.

You consider the military mass murderers, that says a lot about you right there.

Everything can be presented in different ways. You haven't made an argument, you're trying to put pressure on me not to think in the way I've described by saying "that says a lot about you right there."

To be honest I'm getting fed up of having attacks like that, or often much worse, in an effort to try and pressure me into thinking your way.

In 2003 the US military went into Iraq. After the invasion came the process of causing problems. The Iraqi Armed Forces and Police were disbanded, and the US Armed Forces took over these roles. The resulting impact on the country was devastating.

Many of the people who were there at the beginning were there because they had joined up to the military before 9/11. But after 9/11 people were joining up the military to support Bush's war on Islam.

Now, a lot of the soldiers didn't make the policy that was an absolute disaster, but they carried out the orders. In Nazi Germany (This is NOT a comparison, this is making a point) and the Concentration Camps, many Germans did not make the policy of the camps, but they were still considered part of the process and therefore guilty of crimes. In the same way, US military personal carrying out the orders of a government that was clearly doing something wrong, have a manner of guilt above their head.

They set up the conditions for ISIS, for al Qaeda to exist and grow.

The problem here is that they're attacking Khan simply because he's a Muslim. They'll then turn around and say Trump isn't targeting Muslims in his "Muslim ban", bullshit, he's shown with his attacks on Khan that he's doing the same thing these people on this forum are doing. They're making sure ALL MUSLIMS are guilty by trying to force people into thinking like this. It's a typical right wing tactic all around the world.

You want Trump to go on a apology tour like obozo. Not going to happen..
Did not happen and Trump won't get the chance.
Obama did it and Trump will never back down..
He did not, and Trump won't get the chance. Bush can't even travel to western Europe.
Of course he can....once again who is going to arrest him?.
Of course he can't. The US won't do anything to get him back if The Hague gets him.

Why would they get him?

Did not happen and Trump won't get the chance.
Obama did it and Trump will never back down..
He did not, and Trump won't get the chance. Bush can't even travel to western Europe.
Of course he can....once again who is going to arrest him?.
Of course he can't. The US won't do anything to get him back if The Hague gets him.
Is there an international arrest warrant against him then?

Of course not, he's just high on hate.

Yup, Bush has not traveled to western Europe since he was President. He wanted to once but was told to stay home or else.

Khan who calls moderate Muslims Uncle Toms is a sophisticated choice?
Khan who has shared platforms with extremists and venues where women were forced to use a different entry to the men? You think that's a sophisticated choice?
Venues like mosques? Catholics don't allow women to become priests.

Forum List

Back