Sadiq Khan calls for Donald Trump's state visit to be CANCELLED

Sadiq Khan....the man who once said that moderate muslims are "Uncle Toms?" You mean that Sadiq Khan?

Which he apologized for... but never mind.

Oh he apologized? So that means he doesn't consider them uncle toms any longer? He showed who he was with that comment, and only sheep would accept his hollow apology. He probably has a hand in these attacks. Or at least gets told ahead of time, so he can be safely away.

Of course he can't. The US won't do anything to get him back if The Hague gets him.
Is there an international arrest warrant against him then?
Check it out for yourself.
You can't tell me?
You can't research it? You are useless as gassy. Look it up, gal. :lol:
Well you seem to know so much about it I thought you could just tell me? I didn't even ask for proof.
I did tell you. Thanks.

Of course he can....once again who is going to arrest him?.
Of course he can't. The US won't do anything to get him back if The Hague gets him.
You can't tell me?
The hauge court does...Jake the fake is being an ass as usual.
You got your ass handed to you again, and you don't like it. OK. He can't travel.

Sadiq Khan imagines he is Caliph of Great Britian. He rules the country.

He's not. He's a terrorist sympathizer and collaborator. He doesn't direct the nation. He's over reaching.

You can't tell me?
You got your ass handed to you again, and you don't like it. OK. He can't travel.
How did he go to Nelson Mandela's funeral?

Did not happen and Trump won't get the chance.
Obama did it and Trump will never back down..
He did not, and Trump won't get the chance. Bush can't even travel to western Europe.
Of course he can....once again who is going to arrest him?.
No.

Are George W. Bush, Dick Cheney unable to visit Europe due to threat of arrest?

You can't tell me?

Handle what? Once again it would be a blood bath to try to arrest an ex president.

Trump should cancel.

Scrap Trump's state visit urges Sadiq Khan | Daily Mail Online

• Sadiq Khan has urged ministers to axe President Donald Trump's state visit
  • President Trump received a rebuke from Theresa May over his jibe at Mr Khan
  • President brushed aside the slapdown, branding Mr Khan 'pathetic' on Twitter

Khan has no say in affairs of the state. He should STFU.

You know why he hates Trump. Because Trump isn't tip toeing around the fact that muslims can be a problem. Khans job as a muslim, is to represent islam in a fake light, a light that makes it look good. The London terror tweet was simply an avenue for him to to express his hate towards Trump. I think no matter what Trump tweeted, Khan would have attacked.

Muslim sympathizers, like Khan, are accessories to murder.

Wait, so, if you sympathize with something that some people use to kill, then you are an accessory to murder?

So, if you support the US military, if you voted for George W. Bush, if you supported the war in Iraq, you're an accessory to mass murder.

You consider the military mass murderers, that says a lot about you right there.

Trump should cancel.

Scrap Trump's state visit urges Sadiq Khan | Daily Mail Online

• Sadiq Khan has urged ministers to axe President Donald Trump's state visit
  • President Trump received a rebuke from Theresa May over his jibe at Mr Khan
  • President brushed aside the slapdown, branding Mr Khan 'pathetic' on Twitter

Khan has no say in affairs of the state. He should STFU.

You know why he hates Trump. Because Trump isn't tip toeing around the fact that muslims can be a problem. Khans job as a muslim, is to represent islam in a fake light, a light that makes it look good. The London terror tweet was simply an avenue for him to to express his hate towards Trump. I think no matter what Trump tweeted, Khan would have attacked.
You are a fucking tool. Have you ever left your home town ?

It's sad and very telling that London residents have chosen this guy to be there leader. The UK is lost.

It was a pretty wild swing going from Johnson to Khan.
London is sophisticated modern city. The voters had Mr Khan or a nasty right wing race baiter to choose from. They made the right decision.

So they picked the muslim islamist, jihad supporter instead......good for them.

It's sad and very telling that London residents have chosen this guy to be there leader. The UK is lost.

It was a pretty wild swing going from Johnson to Khan.
London is sophisticated modern city. The voters had Mr Khan or a nasty right wing race baiter to choose from. They made the right decision.
They made the decision to have terrorist attacks but not to have Khan as caliph over the entire country.

They want to ban Trump but terrorists are welcomed.

What a fucked up place Londonistan has become.

smdh

They don't need or want Trump making racists speeches in their country. This isn't Florida. His hatred of all things Muslim and his attempts to use these attacks to push his anti-Muslim immigration ban is also unwelcome in the rest of the world.

May has already told Trump he's on his own with North Korea. NATO and the EU, are going their own way.

And Putin is celebrating the fracturing of NATO, and the chaos in the US over Trump's election.

This is just like Charlie Sheen's "Winning" Tour, where Charlie went on stage talking about how he was "winning", while his entire life was unravelling. And all sorts of sleazy types made lots of money off that destruction.

Trump is destroying everything your nation purports to stand for - freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press - three of the founding principles of your Republic.

You elected him. The rest of the world is repulsed by him.

How is Trump destroying freedom of speech? Last I checked the lefts antifa, are actively trying to shut down speeches by conservatives, just like Hitlers Brown Shirts. When has anyone been shut up by Trump? And do not offer Kathy Griffen, Trump was a victim, and did nothing to her afterwards except criticize. Citizens called in huge numbers, to get shows, sponsors, CNN gig axed.

You can't tell me?

Oh he can too, cease with your nonsense. Effin dope

It's sad LONDON chose that guy to be their leader? It's sad and very telling that America chose Trump to be OUR leader.

Forum List

Back