Safe in my Bolt Hole

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
It was a bit of a drive, and I had to evade a small zombie attack, but have arrived in my bolt hole in the north woods, safe from the uber-chatoc gubmint shutdown.

Lots of food, a ready supply of cash, and plenty of ammo in case we get attacked from the north by the ravenous hordes of snow Mexicans from Winnipeg.

Godspeed to you all, and remember to double-tap!

ShutdownSafe.jpg

All quiet in the Southwest sector. Magazines are loaded, trip-wires are set, bayonets are fixed, and alarm dogs have settled in for the night.

I don't think the snow meskins will get through the concertina wire but just in case, I"m taking the first watch and my wife takes over at 03:00. :biggrin:

It was a bit of a drive, and I had to evade a small zombie attack, but have arrived in my bolt hole in the north woods, safe from the uber-chatoc gubmint shutdown.

Lots of food, a ready supply of cash, and plenty of ammo in case we get attacked from the north by the ravenous hordes of snow Mexicans from Winnipeg.

View attachment 236252

hopefully you keep your bolt hole nice & clean; you wouldn't won't to get any strange maladies

LOL @ "Snow Mexicans from Winnipeg" :abgg2q.jpg:

If only i could chase a million of 'um away from here right now.

It's like 48, and them bitches are probably out at the beach in shorts. I'm freezin' my ass off!

The longer the "government" is shut down, the more people will realize they're irrelevant.

View attachment 236252

hopefully you keep your bolt hole nice & clean; you wouldn't won't to get any strange maladies

My bolt hole is tight, clean, and lubed.

Forum List

Back