"""Safe Spaces"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, kids of today need a good Slapping Episode, not Trigger Warnings or Safe Spaces!!!

Video: I learned more at McDonald’s than at college

By LU Staff

Trigger warning. Safe space. These recent inventions are now the norm at many colleges and universities across America.

But in the video below, Olivia Legaspi, a student at Haverford College, reveals that trigger warnings and safe spaces are, well, ridiculous. And harmful. How did she learn this? By working at McDonald’s, where she saw that a server’s feelings are irrelevant, while the customer’s feelings are paramount; that there are no “trigger warnings” when customers are rude, and no “safe spaces” where employees can hide while they’re on the clock.

While that truth may send some scurrying for their “safe spaces,” the irony, as Legaspi, is that only by learning to put others’ needs first do we mature and gain the ability to handle life’s challenges.

Watch the video and find out why many of life’s most valuable lessons aren’t learned in college, but at work.

Video: I learned more at McDonald's than at college - Liberty Unyielding

"GTP"
200 (22).gif

I need a safe space from and trigger warnings on these stupid Olympics. Why can't gymnastics have a Perfect 10 anymore? Everybody has their own judging scale. It is madness.

I need a safe space from and trigger warnings on these stupid Olympics. Why can't gymnastics have a Perfect 10 anymore? Everybody has their own judging scale. It is madness.

Yo, can we say P.C. Fixed Olympics?

"GTP"
200 (25).gif

Yo, can we say P.C. Fixed Olympics?

"GTP"
View attachment 85285
No this started several years ago--maybe 15--when little bitchy girls huffed and puffed about their routines being harder than other bitchy little girl routines and it wasn't "fair" that they were judged the same. "I'm like a level 6 and got a 9.7, but that level 5 got a 10 so it looks like she is better than me, and she's not, because nobody is better than me.!!!"

Forum List

Back