🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Safe Zones For Queers On Campus

You'll have to excuse me if I don't consider two hysterical homosexual websites to be credible.

Guy, we all know that most homophobes like yourself are latently gay. They've done studies on this.
In any debate about gays, the first thing a libturd does is accuse you of being a homosexual. They use the word like an epithet. You would think from the way they behave that they hate homosexuals.

BTW, they haven't done any such studies. That's total horseshit, like everything you post. Based on my experience, homosexuals are all liberal Democrats.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't consider two hysterical homosexual websites to be credible.

Guy, we all know that most homophobes like yourself are latently gay. They've done studies on this.
In any debate about gays, the first thing a libturd does is accuse you of being a homosexual. They use the word like an epithet. You would think from the way they behave that they hate homosexuals.

BTW, they haven't done any such studies. That's total horseshit, like everything you post. Based on my experience, homosexuals are all liberal Democrats.

There was a study, some queer did it. Much like the word homophobia....made up by a queer.

Pointing out a fact, that extreme homophobia is often rooted in the homophobes own latent tendencies is not an "insult" except to the homophobic bigot who has latent tendencies.

The guys who still call them faggots and queers are the dumbfucks that create a market for things like safezones. Scumbags.
No, safezones are a ploy to get back at the innocent instead of going after the real perpetrators. Essentially, it's people enforcing crimes of the mind rather than real crimes. Negative reinforcement for freedom of thought, positive reinforcement for following the collective.

Pointing out a fact, that extreme homophobia is often rooted in the homophobes own latent tendencies is not an "insult" except to the homophobic bigot who has latent tendencies.

In the first place, "homophobia" is just word morons like you use to designate anyone who disagrees with the gay agenda. In the second place, there's nothing "extreme" about me. I never thought twice about homosexuals until I started debating them in forums like this one. From that experience I've learned that homosexuals are nasty, petulant, unprincipled, hypocritical, irrational, unethical ruthless pieces of shit who will say anything to force their agenda on the American public.

I simply give homosexuals the treatment they have earned.

ROFL! Yeah, right. You have no intention of insulting anyone when you accuse people of being homosexuals. It's amazing how liberals tell lies that even a 5-year-old could see through.

BTW. You're a lesbian, aren't you?

ROFL! Yeah, right. You have no intention of insulting anyone when you accuse people of being homosexuals. It's amazing how liberals tell lies that even a 5-year-old could see through.

BTW. You're a lesbian, aren't you?

It's not an insult to the person pointing out the fact, only to the person receiving the fact.

Yes, I'm a lesbian.

The guys who still call them faggots and queers are the dumbfucks that create a market for things like safezones. Scumbags.
No, safezones are a ploy to get back at the innocent instead of going after the real perpetrators. Essentially, it's people enforcing crimes of the mind rather than real crimes. Negative reinforcement for freedom of thought, positive reinforcement for following the collective.

How does having a safe place for someone to be themselves "get back at the innocent"? Do you know what sanctuary means?

There was a study, some queer did it. Much like the word homophobia....made up by a queer.

She's mistaken Joe. There was a peer reviewed study that appeared in a reputable publication, the April 2012 issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology published by the University of Rochester.

Oh, and "some queer" is Dr Netta Weinstein (Dr Netta Weinstein obtained her PhD Clinical Psychology from the University of Rochester in New York, with a research emphasis of social and motivational psychology. Before joining our Department, she was an associate researcher at the University of Hamburg, in Germany, in the Department of Motivation and Education.) Dr. Richard M Ryan (From Wiki: Richard M. Ryan and Edward L. Deci both rank among the top 1% of researchers in the field of Psychiatry and Psychology.[1] In 2012 Richard M. Ryan was selected for the 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award from the International Network on Personal Meaning)

How does having a safe place for someone to be themselves "get back at the innocent"? Do you know what sanctuary means?
It's an oxymoron intended to trick the misinformed....sort of like the Affordable Care Act is anything but affordable for the people that are forced into an exchange and can't qualify for subsidies. The left loves calling their programs and even themselves something they are not.

It's an oxymoron intended to trick the misinformed....sort of like the Affordable Care Act is anything but affordable for the people that are forced into an exchange and can't qualify for subsidies. The left loves calling their programs and even themselves something they are not.

Trick them how and into doing what? Knowing you can walk into a classroom as someone who is LGBT and not be judge is tricking them how exactly?

Do try to stay on your own topic. Subsidies (and states not taking the expansion and hurting their constituents) is a great topic you should start.

Trick them how and into doing what? Knowing you can walk into a classroom as someone who is LGBT and not be judge is tricking them how exactly?

Do try to stay on your own topic. Subsidies (and states not taking the expansion and hurting their constituents) is a great topic you should start.
Sorry if I mentioned something else to illustrate my point. Are you going to put me in USMB jail? Report me to the mods?

BTW, try using the links I provided in the OP so you can read for yourself the primary goals of these organizers. Essentially, this is what Community Organizers do. Start trouble. They just dress it up as something that's acceptable on the surface. It's what they did in Ferguson. Turning blacks against cops. Why would anyone sane want to turn civilians against authority figures?

Last edited:

Sorry if I mentioned something else to illustrate my point. Are you going to put me in USMB jail? Report me to the mods?

BTW, try using the links I provided in the OP so you can read for yourself the primary goals of these organizers. Essentially, this is what Community Organizers do. Start trouble. They just dress it up as something that's acceptable on the surface. It's what they did in Ferguson. Turn blacks against cops.

You're not answering my question. HOW? How does creating safe zones for LGBT students in classrooms "start trouble"? What are they teaching that would make you think that any kind of "trouble" will occur because LGBT students have a safe place to be themselves on campus? What "code" is being passed to these educators?

What in the following goal do you have a problem with?

Safe Zone workshops are defined as workshops meant to educate individuals on LGBTQ issues and help members of college communities (students, professors, administrators, and staff) become better allies to LGBTQ students and more aware of gender and sexuality issues. This is the single unifying factor that makes a Safe Zone workshop a Safe Zone workshop.
Did you bother to look at any of the curriculum?

You're Christian, right? Define Sanctuary...and should religious leaders provide it? Should they be trained on how to properly provide succor to the needy?

"Safe Zones For Queers On Campus"

Given the unwarranted hatred exhibited by you and many others on the right toward gay Americans, gay Americans' concern for their safety is clearly justified.

If you read between the lines you can't really tell if a person is homosexual by looking at them so the zones will probably created so that the sodomites can practice catching AIDS and recruit ignorant kids. Is that what colleges want?

BTW, try using the links I provided in the OP so you can read for yourself the primary goals of these organizers. Essentially, this is what Community Organizers do. Start trouble. They just dress it up as something that's acceptable on the surface. It's what they did in Ferguson. Turn blacks against cops.

You're not answering my question. HOW? How does creating safe zones for LGBT students in classrooms "start trouble"? What are they teaching that would make you think that any kind of "trouble" will occur because LGBT students have a safe place to be themselves on campus? What "code" is being passed to these educators?

What in the following goal do you have a problem with?

Safe Zone workshops are defined as workshops meant to educate individuals on LGBTQ issues and help members of college communities (students, professors, administrators, and staff) become better allies to LGBTQ students and more aware of gender and sexuality issues. This is the single unifying factor that makes a Safe Zone workshop a Safe Zone workshop.
Did you bother to look at any of the curriculum?

You're Christian, right? Define Sanctuary...and should religious leaders provide it? Should they be trained on how to properly provide succor to the needy?
First explain to me why they need classes on effective interruption in a safe zone.

You need to learn how to listen. Know what you're talking about before you start preaching to me about the topic, and stop taking everything in it at face-value.

If you read between the lines you can't really tell if a person is homosexual by looking at them so the zones will probably created so that the sodomites can practice catching AIDS and recruit ignorant kids. Is that what colleges want?
That isn't helping. You're justifying the need for safezones.

I also always wondered if gays are so pro-gay, why do they get so pissed when I mention that Al Gore was gay, Hillary is bi-sexual, and Obama is bi-sexual but mostly into guys, or mention the primary reason the left backed Obama and next Hillary was because they're gay....or the reason they were so pissed about Bush winning was because they were hoping Al Gore would win and stack the court with a bunch of women in comfortable shoes like Obama has?

We get pissed about that because you are LYING about it.

You are bearing false witness. That was a sin in your religion, isn't it?

Forum List

Back