Saints vs. Green Bay

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Currently it's 31-3 Saints. The Packers look terrible. Both on offense and defense. The Saints just scored again in sort of a pile-on; 10:46 left in the game. Its a bit early to proclaim any team as being "the one to watch" but this team looks like it may be a worthy competitor to the Bucs this season. Rodgers looks completely lost. I'm not a big Green Bay fan of course so I'm not tuned in too much to them. But from what I heard, Rodgers was not happy this off season. Rodgers was pulled for Jordan Love.

Unique to this game is that it is being played in Jacksonville, Florida. The choice was made to move the game from New Orleans because of Hurricane Ida.

Good to see the NFL back in season. Two great games I've viewed (TB/DAL and this one).

Without Rogers, the Packers are low-level playoff material. If even that much.

If I wasn't such a Niners fan, and depending on how they do this year, I would be a huge supporter of the Saints taking Drew to the Superbowl.

We'll see.

My Niners blew out the Lions today, which really isn't saying much.

Currently it's 31-3 Saints. The Packers look terrible. Both on offense and defense. The Saints just scored again in sort of a pile-on; 10:46 left in the game. Its a bit early to proclaim any team as being "the one to watch" but this team looks like it may be a worthy competitor to the Bucs this season. Rodgers looks completely lost. I'm not a big Green Bay fan of course so I'm not tuned in too much to them. But from what I heard, Rodgers was not happy this off season. Rodgers was pulled for Jordan Love.

Unique to this game is that it is being played in Jacksonville, Florida. The choice was made to move the game from New Orleans because of Hurricane Ida.

Good to see the NFL back in season. Two great games I've viewed (TB/DAL and this one).
Yay Saints! I dislike the Packers, I'm a Bears fan. And Cardinals fan, as well.

Always good to see the Pukers lose. Of course, my Vikings lost in typical fashion, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Still, nice to be watching football again with fans in the stands.

Always good to see the Pukers lose. Of course, my Vikings lost in typical fashion, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Still, nice to be watching football again with fans in the stands.
My Raiders (more than likely) get their first of many tastes of defeat tomorrow night.

RFFL.

My Raiders (more than likely) get their first of many tastes of defeat tomorrow night.

RFFL.
I have trouble with calling them the Las Vegas Raiders. Just seems weird. They sure had an exciting OT finish though. I thought the Ravens would beat them handily before the game. Crazy game. Congrats on your team’s exciting win.

I have trouble with calling them the Las Vegas Raiders. Just seems weird. They sure had an exciting OT finish though. I thought the Ravens would beat them handily before the game. Crazy game. Congrats on your team’s exciting win.
I'm guessing they'll finish 4 and 13 again and once again blame it on their annual rebuilding program.

Forum List

Back