Sallow Is EMPLOYED!!!

Start the 13th. So my 14 month "vacation" is at an end. Not bad..

Had to take a "15K" pay cut from my former salary..but heck..it's a way back up.

And I am working for the financial industry again.

:clap2:

Yay!

Always glad to hear when a left wingnut finds a job and isn't living off the taxpayer teet anymore.

I hope your job as a drive-thru jockey at McDonald's works out well for you!

My new ride to get to work..

mycar.png

Congratulations, Sallow!

We rode that roller-coaster for five years straight after 9/11 - it was not a fun time for any of us : ((

I hope the 15K cut won't be a huge problem for you. We had to pay our own health insurance most of that time, and it really sucked bigtime. Husband had had an angioplasty already, and we felt we couldn't risk doing without insurance - especially while he was stressed out about not having a 'real' job!

Naw..I am under my girlfriend's health care. Mainly it's a status thing..I was making over 100K.

Oh well.

No commonlaw provision in New York State s0n..........best pray her employer doesnt find ut you are on her plan or her ass gets terminated.

Congratulations, Sallow!

We rode that roller-coaster for five years straight after 9/11 - it was not a fun time for any of us : ((

I hope the 15K cut won't be a huge problem for you. We had to pay our own health insurance most of that time, and it really sucked bigtime. Husband had had an angioplasty already, and we felt we couldn't risk doing without insurance - especially while he was stressed out about not having a 'real' job!

Naw..I am under my girlfriend's health care. Mainly it's a status thing..I was making over 100K.

Oh well.

No commonlaw provision in New York State s0n..........best pray her employer doesnt find ut you are on her plan or her ass gets terminated.

Her company allows for "domestic partners". Doesn't have to be married or same sex. We live together..and have done so for several years.

But thanks for your concern..Bill. :D

Had to take a "15K" pay cut from my former salary..but heck..it's a way back up.

Yay!

Congrats!!!!

I ended my nearly 2.5 year "vacation" (excluding a short period in a hell hole) on May 31st and I too took about a $15k pay cut. I love my new job and the people are great.

May you find both the company you now work for and the people you work with as satisfying as I have found mine.

Best of luck in your new position.

Immie

Yay!

Congrats!!!!

I ended my nearly 2.5 year "vacation" (excluding a short period in a hell hole) on May 31st and I too took about a $15k pay cut. I love my new job and the people are great.

May you find both the company you now work for and the people you work with as satisfying as I have found mine.

Best of luck in your new position.

Immie

Thanks Immie.

Congrats are in order for you too!

:beer:

Forum List

Back