🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

We are talking about the children of someone in Texas that were slaughtered.
You are the one here that is attempting to make this tragedy fit your politically correct ideology first and foremost.
Your comments are perverted, sick and twisted. I guarantee you are a mama's boy and she is ashamed of you.

Shithead, you don't give a shit that the children of someone in Texas were shot. You give a shit that a couple of dykes were shot. You homos are the ones exploiting this shooting, not me. And, those dykes are the ones who are (were) twisted and sick, not me.

You like that they were murdered and admitted so.
Mama's Boy.
Real men do not get in a sissy hissy fit about gay folk.

Ariux is a racist homophobic piece of trash, he cheers like a little school girl whenever Blacks, Jews or homosexuals are murdered.

I don't know why people are outraged because homosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being homosexual.

I'm outraged because they were young girls. I imagine it was someone who knew them.

I don't know why people are outraged because homosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being homosexual.

I'm outraged because they were young girls. I imagine it was someone who knew them.

Their sexuality is irrelevant to me, I don't like that they were killed, they were so young.

I am outraged when anyone is killed.
Don't BS us, this does not outrage you at all. You pos repped Ariux.

On any day of the week I find you more repugnant for your views than just about anyone on the planet, weirdo.

Ditto.

My guess is one of them had a BF.

Ditto.

And if it was another GF it doensn't matter...

But it will to the "Free Press".

BF = Hate Crime.

GF = Equals NOT Hate Crime.

:)

peace...

What a hateful thread all the way from the op to the asswipes that are criticizing people for their looks because they're lesbians.

Hate crime?

Ditto.

BF = Hate Crime.

peace...

I'm just going with the BF Theory because odds favor males committing homocide.

If they had returned home to find their wardrobe cut to shreds, all the cucumbers in the house sliced up, and the sausages eaten, then I'd favor the GF Theory.

Actually, I see a lot of lesbian love on this thread. Literally.

And exactly zero hate crime.

Further:

"“It appears as if … this was not just a random attack but that’s something that we really have to develop over time.”

In other words, it wasn't a random hate crime. There was some sort of interaction/relationship that led up to the attack.

Teen lesbian couple found shot in Texas park - U.S. News

If it turns out the shooter was another lesbian who was jealous, will the OP retract their idiocy?

I have no problem with gays of any kind.
But is amazes me the male infatuation with lesbian sex.
OK with me but does nothing for me sexually the same as gay sex does nothing for me.
But it is a double standard at work.

I have no problem with gays of any kind.
But is amazes me the male infatuation with lesbian sex.
OK with me but does nothing for me sexually the same as gay sex does nothing for me.
But it is a double standard at work.

Lesbian sex is freakin hot, what can we do? :dunno:

Ditto.

BF = Hate Crime.

peace...

I'm just going with the BF Theory because odds favor males committing homocide.

If they had returned home to find their wardrobe cut to shreds, all the cucumbers in the house sliced up, and the sausages eaten, then I'd favor the GF Theory.

:lol:

It looks more like they were easy targets for someone looking for a little murderous fun.

Forum List

Back