🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Bernardino Attackers’ Friend Spoke of ‘Sleeper Cells’.....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
What happens if one or two more of these ISLAMIC MASSACRES happen between now and election?

ny times ^ | 12/11 | lovett
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — The regulars did not take it seriously when Enrique Marquez mused about terrorism at Morgan’s Tavern, a dank dive bar where the bespectacled 24-year-old hauled ice, cleaned bathrooms and checked ID’s at the door. After a few drinks, he would just start talking – about his money woes, trying to lose weight, wanting to join the Navy. News reports about terror were just fodder for more bar talk. “He would say stuff like: ‘There’s so much going on. There’s so many sleeper cells, so many people just waiting. When it happens, it’s going to be big. Watch,’...

Allah%2BAllah%2BIn%2BFree%2B1.jpg

What happens if one or two more of these ISLAMIC MASSACRES happen between now and election?

RIVERSIDE, Calif. — The regulars did not take it seriously when Enrique Marquez mused about terrorism at Morgan’s Tavern, a dank dive bar where the bespectacled 24-year-old hauled ice, cleaned bathrooms and checked ID’s at the door. After a few drinks, he would just start talking – about his money woes, trying to lose weight, wanting to join the Navy. News reports about terror were just fodder for more bar talk. “He would say stuff like: ‘There’s so much going on. There’s so many sleeper cells, so many people just waiting. When it happens, it’s going to be big. Watch,’...

He is correct there are sleeper cells within the country, and another attack will happen, but so will another attack by someone like Adam Lanza, and before you write they're two different things, well name me one Mass Shooter or terrorist that is not mentally ill in the head?

I have a better chance of being killed by someone like Tim McVeigh than by someone like Osama Bin-Laden!

• Banned

He is correct there are sleeper cells within the country, and another attack will happen, but so will another attack by someone like Adam Lanza, and before you write they're two different things, well name me one Mass Shooter or terrorist that is not mentally ill in the head?

I have a better chance of being killed by someone like Tim McVeigh than by someone like Osama Bin-Laden!

Tim McVeigh ....REALLY.... you should INVESTIGATE and research a lot better than you currently do!

51wRXxSOsaL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Oh no you're going to have to change your pants like 15 times tonight. Stay strong Vig.

• Banned

Oh no you're going to have to change your pants like 15 times tonight. Stay strong Vig.

What will that be, LUNCH and Dinner for you for a week?

Tim McVeigh ....REALLY.... you should INVESTIGATE and research a lot better than you currently do!

McVeigh was found guilty, and did the job with the help of Nichols, so live with it and no nutter book is going to say me on that one!

Drink lots of fluid. Or else the fear-induced diarrhea will dehydrate you.

• Banned

McVeigh was found guilty, and did the job with the help of Nichols, so live with it and no nutter book is going to say me on that one!

And what ever happened to that THIRD SHOOTER in San B?

Whatever happened to the THIRD San Bernardino shooter?
Allen B. West‎ - 9 hours ago
The evidence is overwhelming that the San Bernardino shooting was a terrorist plot, and ...
Third Eyewitness To San Bernardino Shooting Says It Wasn't 'Terror Couple' Who Carried Out Attack
Counter Current News‎ - 2 days ago
Here's what happened to the third San Bernardino shooting suspect
San Bernardino County Sun‎ - 1 day ago

You low 2 digit IQ'd DemoRATS are fun to correct!

• Banned

Do want that in a thermos?

Lol you can't afford a thermos you broke ass rube

Is this what you have to do tonight?

not-sure-if-troll.png

The evidence is overwhelming that the San Bernardino shooting was a terrorist plot, and ...
Third Eyewitness To San Bernardino Shooting Says It Wasn't 'Terror Couple' Who Carried Out Attack

I love it when I am called a Democrat by someone that can not even understand you will most likely be killed by someone like Adam Lanza before being killed by a International Terrorist.

I love it when someone write about the third this or that and tell everyone how they've corrected someone when many times the Media get their shit incorrect.

Remember when Adam Lanza brother was thought to be the killer and then it was discovered it was his deranged brother?

Media fucks things up and you should know this but please keep on grasping for straws, and it was rumored that it was three white males that did the California shooting, so what happen to that story?

Is this what you have to do tonight?

not-sure-if-troll.png
^ ironic

:rofl:

I love it when I am called a Democrat by someone that can not even understand you will most likely be killed by someone like Adam Lanza before being killed by a International Terrorist.

I love it when someone write about the third this or that and tell everyone how they've corrected someone when many times the Media get their shit incorrect.

Remember when Adam Lanza brother was thought to be the killer and then it was discovered it was his deranged brother?

Media fucks things up and you should know this but please keep on grasping for straws, and it was rumored that it was three white males that did the California shooting, so what happen to that story?

Good thing no one takes anything you say seriously!

f0MbyRP.jpg

f0MbyRP.jpg

What does that have to do with anything?

I wrote I had a better chance of being killed by someone like Adam Lanza before being killed by a International Terrorist, and you used some stupid poll about Mass shootings?

Break down that poll and tell me how many of those mass shootings in America were down by Muslim Terrorists from another country and how many of them were done by those like Dear, Lanza and Holmes?

f0MbyRP.jpg

I wrote I had a better chance of being killed by someone like Adam Lanza before being killed by a International Terrorist, and you used some stupid poll about Mass shootings?

Break down that poll and tell me how many of those mass shootings in America were down by Muslim Terrorists from another country and how many of them were done by those like Dear, Lanza and Holmes?

Have a nice night Brucie! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

f0MbyRP.jpg

That is what I thought.

I requested you to break down your poll and you run away like a sniveling little coward.

Thank good everyone know you are kook!

f0MbyRP.jpg

That is what I thought.

I requested you to break down your poll and you run away like a sniveling little coward.

Yes, at 1 AM I'm in the mood for heavy ass kicking of the weak minded!

f0MbyRP.jpg

That is what I thought.

Yes, at 1 AM I'm in the mood for heavy ass kicking of the weak minded!

Still refusing to show the percentage of Muslim's that committed mass shooting versus those like Adam Lanza?

The weak minded individual is the one that post a chart without providing a break down of which groups do the most mass shootings, and the reality is you have more like Dear, Lanza, and Holmes than the California Shooter and his wife, and the husband was American born piece of filth just like your hero McVeigh...

Forum List

Back