San Fran DA promises to hide as much evidence as possible in Paul Pelosi case

Remember, it was both Politico and NBC News, not Breitbart, that said a third person was inside when police arrived. Yeah, they eventually withdrew that but seems to me it was probably the truth.

But the third person inside started form mainstream sources.

Then we had the report a few days ago again from NBC News and then NBC News pulled that one as well.

But no, there's nothing to see here except the government line.
well there's no one else available. If it was Peloser, why didn't he stay at the door with the cops? If it was the defendant, why didn't cops just grab him? There's no plausible story line for the Jussie Smollett 2 report.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
You sick fucks are totally full of shit . BREITBART is totally full of shit!

Got em spazzing like gay coke whores in undies...

well there's no one else available. If it was Peloser, why didn't he stay at the door with the cops? If it was the defendant, why didn't cops just grab him? There's no plausible story line for the Jussie Smollett 2 report.
There's absolutely no way to believe any of this bullshit story Jussie 2. Just isn't. Just the report of this who opened the door is the nail in the coffin of fail.

Same here. Leftist scum always make that false accusation. I rarely watch anything on Fox either because of their bias.
only their stations are to be believed. funny how they can't understand how unreasonable that actually is. Like, there is no opposing view thingy they complain about hourly.

#metoo. Only time I see fox is when my wife has it on and even then I dont pay attention.
I ask my wife to watch national news when I'm not around. I only watch Chicago news. And then I laugh all night how blacks continue to vote for demofks and then complain no one is doing anything, and the demofk governor blames conservatives. Dude, it's fking hilarious. The amount of stupid is amazing. I realize, that demofks are truly stupid. Truly

I remember Politico then claiming people were lying when they reported what Politico themselves had put out. This is just getting weirder and weirder the longer it drags out. You would think the Dems would want this settled and out of the spotlight before something even worse comes out about Paul.
Maybe Pelosi and The Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute were having a Threesome with Gayvin Newsome.
Newsome was the "3rd Person"

I ask my wife to watch national news when I'm not around. I only watch Chicago news. And then I laugh all night how blacks continue to vote for demofks and then complain no one is doing anything, and the demofk governor blames conservatives. Dude, it's fking hilarious. The amount of stupid is amazing. I realize, that demofks are truly stupid. Truly
And apparently you can't fix that stupid.

Forum List

Back