San Francisco Is Racist

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
San Francisco is racist and must pay reparations.

Racism permeates San Francisco. They must pay the price for being such racists.

“The Fillmore was the vibrant hub of San Francisco’s Black community before it was destroyed by inherently racist programs designed to remove Black families and culture,” Brown said.

You'd think a city that loved it's gay people and it's Chinese people would also love it's black people.

“The Fillmore was the vibrant hub of San Francisco’s Black community before it was destroyed by inherently racist programs designed to remove Black families and culture,” Brown said.

Always has been.

This is all about dividing one group against another. The left is literally trying to destroy this country.

There is NO reason for this and it has literally led to imaginable negatives for our cities.

Blacks don't deserve shit.

None of them were alive, nor their parents, nor their grandparents during slavery.

If you give them reperations then you need to the Chinese laborers that died building the railroads, the Indians the died when we took their land, hell even to the Irish that were treated like shit when they originally came to this country and had to change their last names just to get a job.

But no one alive today deserves reperations because they didn't live through shit. So they can fuck off with their black entitlement they push for while crying about white entitlement.

I can't see why ----

If you've been to SF lately, you'll see just about the only black people there are homeless or working shitty service jobs in restaurants and public transportation. I doubt many of them live in the city. It's one of the whitest places in America.

If you've been to SF lately, you'll see just about the only black people there are homeless or working shitty service jobs in restaurants and public transportation. I doubt many of them live in the city. It's one of the whitest places in America.
Not for long ----- I read that women get chased running down the street in San Fran by black homeless. And they are leaving. Talk about somebody clearing out a place! I want law and order in this country. I am sure not getting it.

Blacks don't deserve shit.

None of them were alive, nor their parents, nor their grandparents during slavery.

If you give them reperations then you need to the Chinese laborers that died building the railroads, the Indians the died when we took their land, hell even to the Irish that were treated like shit when they originally came to this country and had to change their last names just to get a job.

But no one alive today deserves reperations because they didn't live through shit. So they can fuck off with their black entitlement they push for while crying about white entitlement.
Every Black American descended from slaves should thank God every day like I do that their ancestors endured and stayed here so their descendants would have a better life here than the shithole they left behind.

Every Black American descended from slaves should thank God every day like I do that their ancestors endured and stayed here so their descendants would have a better life here than the shithole they left behind.

Not every black person in America descended from slaves. A lot came here from countries where they weren't slaves so to speak.

With that said every skin color has been a slave somewhere at some point in human history to someone. The Jews especially have gotten screwed, even American railroads were built on Chinese backs, even Italy had slaves that were their own people. Blacks just tend to be it most often because in the grand scheme of human history they have done the least, that's why blacks that started and ran their own nations are almost always 2nd at best but mostly 3rd world and almost all blacks that have made contributions to mankind did so while living in non black countries but even then did little to contribute as much as non blacks.

Lol that's great

Forum List

Back