🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

san francisco may ban infant circumsion

SF May Ban Infant Circumcision | NBC Bay Area

interesting debate... the baby obviously can't consent to it and its basically mutilating the kid so why should parents be allowed to have it done? if the ceremony was to cut their finger off I don't think it would be allowed...

Cutting off a piece of a person's penis without their consent, and the most sexually sensitive part at that, is absolutely abuse and should be illegal. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see this. This is an excellent test of whether you're a free thinker or whether you just go along with whatever the society you live in says.

It's not ok to circumsize a newborn, but it's ok to kill one in the mother's womb?

If it's in my fucking body, you fucking bet I have the right to choose what I grow in it....or not. People and the government...keep your fucking mitts off my body.

What ever happened to freedom of religion?
Why do you think God told the Jews to Circumcise? For health reasons that's why.
Nothing like taking away the rights of religion is there San Fransisco?
Or most of the rights of your citizens in many things lately eh?

Cutting off a piece of a person's penis without their consent, and the most sexually sensitive part at that, is absolutely abuse and should be illegal. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see this. This is an excellent test of whether you're a free thinker or whether you just go along with whatever the society you live in says.

It's not ok to circumsize a newborn, but it's ok to kill one in the mother's womb?

If it's in my fucking body, you fucking bet I have the right to choose what I grow in it....or not. People and the government...keep your fucking mitts off my body.

What you just said is retarded....

You're not growing a Ficus.

Why do you think God told the Jews to Circumcise? For health reasons that's why.

Well, all the pro circumcison parents have to do is choose doctors and hospitals outside of San Francisco..

If you want to circumcise for religious reasons then go ahead.

A doctor in a hospital should not be doing it for no reason other than custom.

The health reason is really a nonissue.

That sounds intelligent don't it? Just as intelligent as running around getting knocked up and abortioned all the time.

A non issue to all but the woman who gets cervical cancer..

interesting debate... the baby obviously can't consent to it and its basically mutilating the kid so why should parents be allowed to have it done? if the ceremony was to cut their finger off I don't think it would be allowed...

whats San Frans take on say,female genital mutilation?

I don't recall a International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation in ole fan fran(?).

That sounds intelligent don't it? Just as intelligent as running around getting knocked up and abortioned all the time.

Well if you don't want to get pregnant don't open your legs. That is what the act is for to have children not constantly having pleasure :eusa_eh:

Show me evidence that having sex with an in tact male causes cervical cancer.

I'll save you the time. You can't because the causality does not exist. The best you can say is that there my be a reduced risk of exposure to HPV and HPV does not cause cervical cancer in all women. You do know that a woman can be exposed to HPV from digital stimulation as well. Do you advocate cutting off people's fingers too?

Last edited:
Nanny city.

but if it is classifed as child abuse then its part of their duty...

So...is drawing blood and giving shots child abuse?

How about birth itself? Ban birth! It's painful to the child!

This is a personal decision. I find it ironic that those who think we should be able to kill babies balk at a 2-second procedure that removes the foreskin, and has been practiced for millenia.
So has abortion, for that matter.

Well, perhaps they shouldn't be spreading their legs?

If someone wants to be circumcised, they should be allowed to do it once they are about the age when they should be allowed to get their ears pierced. Why anyone would want to mutilate a defenceless baby is beyond me. It should be illegal.

Show me evidence that having sex with an in tact male causes cervical cancer.

I'll save you the time. You can't because the causality does not exist. The best you can say is that there my be a reduced risk of exposure to HPV and HPV does not cause cervical cancer in all women. You do know that a woman can be exposed to HPV from digital stimulation as well. Do you advocate cutting off people's fingers too?

It's not my fault that you're too dumb to read the literature. But if dumb makes you happy have at it.

Well, perhaps they shouldn't be spreading their legs?

perhaps, they shouldn't. let the men fuck sheep and each other, spread some syphllis around. the world..

The infant also can consent to being aborted, but SF is an abortion leading city!
When a woman has an abortion, she is circumsizing a fetus. From her body.

yep, cutting off he little head, legs, arms,, and if the hit it just right his penis.

Forum List

Back