San Francisco Vs Kansas City

Not a KC fan because of the virtue signaling and throw Kareem hunt under the bus while signing a child abuser to a contract extension, but they put money in my pocket, and I’m happy for ex-Bill Sammy Watkins
Go fucking cry somewhere else ffs.

Attention whore

How am I an attention whore, idiot? Who’s crying? Need help with reading comprehension much?
It's a sports thread dedicated to the biggest game of the year. The time and place for crying about players was when that shit happened.

Mahomes prays to god IN EARNEST before every game. But you pick the worst of the worst to focus on....

Get bent

Garppalo choked
Yep. Why throw it long when he only needed 6 or 7 yards in what was clearly a 4 down situation.

Ah well, games are won and lost on such things. I counted 3 KC fouls that didn't get called, but in the end, they wouldn't have made a difference.

Not a KC fan because of the virtue signaling and throw Kareem hunt under the bus while signing a child abuser to a contract extension, but they put money in my pocket, and I’m happy for ex-Bill Sammy Watkins

Attention whore

How am I an attention whore, idiot? Who’s crying? Need help with reading comprehension much?
It's a sports thread dedicated to the biggest game of the year. The time and place for crying about players was when that shit happened.

Mahomes prays to god IN EARNEST before every game. But you pick the worst of the worst to focus on....

Get bent

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit douche bag. I’m entitled to focus on whatever I choose to focus on without your permission. Got it? Okay, now kindly go fuck yourself

Garppalo choked
Yep. Why throw it long when he only needed 6 or 7 yards in what was clearly a 4 down situation.

Ah well, games are won and lost on such things. I counted 3 KC fouls that didn't get called, but in the end, they wouldn't have made a difference.

There were a number of missed calls, both ways. Not the best reffed game, but not as atrocious as some. And as you said, they likely wouldn't have made the difference.

Congrats to the Chiefs
The game was there and they just took it

Congrats Gramps and the Chiefs fans.

Mahomes is going to be MVP I'd think, although this was the kind of game that didn't really have a clear-cut MVP. Team effort on both sides.
Mahomes took the game in the 4th Qtr

He deserves MVP

Attention whore

Get bent

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit douche bag. I’m entitled to focus on whatever I choose to focus on without your permission. Got it? Okay, now kindly go fuck yourself
When you're man enough to bring your bullshit TO MY FACE I MIGHT pay attention. Until then get peeled like the gum on the bottom of my shoe

yidnar said:
i've been a Chiefs fan since the days of a broken up
Montana taking them to the AFC championship
Review That Fourth Quarter
It Was Dave Krieg That Came From Behind To Win Against The Oilers

Attention whore

Get bent

When you're man enough to bring your bullshit TO MY FACE I MIGHT pay attention. Until then get peeled like the gum on the bottom of my shoe

lamooooo you frighten me internet badass. But in the real world I’m half your age and probably bench 100 pounds more than you. I’d clean your clock old man

Garppalo choked

There were a number of missed calls, both ways. Not the best reffed game, but not as atrocious as some. And as you said, they likely wouldn't have made the difference.
the officials let them play .

Attention whore

Get bent

lamooooo you frighten me internet badass. But in the real world I’m half your age and probably bench 100 pounds more than you. I’d clean your clock old man
Maybe. Last bench press was 225, but that was a few years ago. I am middle aged but I got game. If my game ain't workin my 2X4 will

Get bent

Maybe. Last bench press was 225, but that was a few years ago. I am middle aged but I got game. If my game ain't workin my 2X4 will

Take the 2X4 and shove it up your ass. You don’t scare me, punk

Get bent

Take the 2X4 and shove it up your ass. You don’t scare me, punk
LoL

Could you be any more triggered?

Goto bed son

Forum List

Back