San Francisco Vs Kansas City

Congrats to the Chiefs fans. Great and exciting game! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. :)

Hated the commercials. They were not funny at all.

Superbowl halftime show - SUCKY. Why do they have to do medleys anyways? Why don't they just perform two whole songs? I hate medleys.

Nope, that was a good call. The ball crossed the plane just before he stepped out.
Not going to argue over it. That isn't what I saw.

The call was definitely questionable. I have to go with the refs, because it was very hard to determine whether his foot went out of bounds before the ball crossed over into the end zone. Tough call to make, IMO. Could have gone either way.

The call was definitely questionable. I have to go with the refs, because it was very hard to determine whether his foot went out of bounds before the ball crossed over into the end zone. Tough call to make, IMO. Could have gone either way.
When it comes to big games and the NFL I believe in conspiracies. And I believe they always find a way to help the team with the marque star, who will be more valuable to the NFL long term.

Call me crazy. That's what I've seen over the years many times.

When it comes to big games and the NFL I believe in conspiracies. And I believe they always find a way to help the team with the marque star, who will be more valuable to the NFL long term.

Well, I'm a Pats fan and I'm used to people saying this, and I'm not buying it! :D

It is much more relaxing watching a game when your team isn't playing though. It is just so darn stressful when your team is playing in the SB. :lol:

49ers got robbed when Damien Williams was awarded a touchdown when he had clearly stepped out of bounds prior to the go ahead TD in the fourth quarter.
It sucks to be an NFL fan. Your product is defective.
They Weren't Robbed
9r's Lost With-Out That TD
Remember
The Final Score Was 11pts
Not 3, Not 4....

9r's Were Held Scoreless After 20
So The Chiefs Still Win, Either Way

ChrisL said:
The Call Didn't Change The Outcome Of The Game
Chiefs Win Even With-Out The Touch-Down
9r's Were Down 4, And Needed A Touch-Down
They Didn't Make It

Pick your poison!

I am going with Kansas City of course. By AT LEAST 7

SF was too worried about trying to push Jimmy G into legend status, so to satisfy the local SF community of xenophobes ---so they asked him to win the game with his arm and his intelligence.

Instead of letting the negro running back grind the ball down KC throat, for a victory. It's truly amazing too.

Face it. 9r's beat themselves.

By refusing to run the ball/refusing to do what got them this far. They were trying too hard to make a legend out of the scrub, Jimmy G, and so he lost the game for them.

By refusing to run the ball/refusing to do what got them this far. They were trying too hard to make a legend out of the scrub, Jimmy G, and so he lost the game for them.
When you are down by more than one score against a high scoring team it nullifies the run. Running the ball eats up the clock leaving you less time to surmount the deficit

When you are down by more than one score against a high scoring team it nullifies the run. Running the ball eats up the clock leaving you less time to surmount the deficit

lol

Which game were you watching?

SF was winning 20-10 and Mahomes was playing terribly. SF could've kept milking the clock the rest of the game. Letting Moster run it down their throat.

lol

SF was winning 20-10 and Mahomes was playing terribly. SF could've kept milking the clock the rest of the game. Letting Moster run it down their throat.
I watched the game where the Chiefs scored 21 UNANSWERED points. Which technically could have been anyone of their last 4 games cause they do that every week.

Grampa Murked U said:
I watched the game where the Chiefs scored 21 UNANSWERED points. Which technically could have been anyone of their last 4 games cause they do that every week.
I'm Glad We Have A Chiefs
That Can Roar Past Insurmountable Deficits

But Do They Have To Give Me A Coronary
Every Single Week ??

And 21 Unanswered Points
Is NOT SF 'Beating Themselves'

lol

The game was SF's to take, but decision making went array! They were ripping thru the defense of KC's with plays that gained an extra 5 and 10 yards by just knocking the defender out of the way or running over them! I was concerned the inevitability of the Chiefs to win was in jeopardy, but that bomb to Hill changed it all! They woke up and took over in the last 5 min. of the game! The 49'r coach gave away another game! Clock management and play calling go out the window sometimes! This was not the most artistic game, but love the result! :113: :beer: :clap2:

Oh, so you were watching the same game where the Chiefs scored 21 UNANSWERED points after SF was up 20-10 then SF refused to, simply run the ball, which would have ate up the clock and left KC no time/no momentum to score 21 UNANSWERED points.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you nailed it.:thup:

Take the Patriots/jaguars AFC game two years ago. Lets say those were two high school football teams playing each other in a small town where neither NOBODY had heard of either quarterback Blake Bortels or Tom Brady.

There is no way in hell the refs would have gone out of their way as they did to make sure the patriots won that game giving the patriots all the calls and none to the jaguars. same thing happened in the AFC game last year with the chiefs and pats. they always get the calls.

tom brady is a household name in the NFL. No NFL fans wants to see Blake Bortles,nobody s going to tune in to watch a superbowl with a no name quarterback like him. Its all about ratings and viewships.

same as last year,boston and LA are MUCH bigger markets than kansas city and new orleans,thats why the refs went out of their way in BOTH those games to make sure the Pats and the rams made it to the superbowl giving all the calls to the patriots as they always have every year in every playoff game and giving the rams the calls as well.

dont try and reason with her on that cause she will get angry and go into meltdown mode angry about hearing the truth.LOL

Last edited:

people here are naive if they really think Shanahan was not doing what the NFL told him to do.:biggrin: as i said way before the game began,it was obvious the NFL wanted the chiefs to win this superbowl.

Eric gets this and understand all this.:beer:

as i said before,i stopped watching these superbowls years ago,no fun when i always know who the winner is going to be beforehand as i always do and as i did with this recent superbowl same as always.

Last edited:
LA RAM FAN said:
when i always know who the winner is going to be beforehand as i always do and as i did with this recent superbowl same as always.

3ob1ea.jpg

Forum List

Back