San Francisco: We Have More Drug Addicts Than Kids in Public Schools

Leftist paradise.

Oh sweet Saint of San Andres, heat my prayer.

San Francisco - where drug addicts outnumber high school students
Think of it this way...Most liberals abort their babies, less kids in school. Fagots are most of the population of San Fransicko, so again, not to many kids being born. So when the adults(if you can call them that) have nothing to live for, then they go out of their way to find their Nirvana, through chemicals....This again, is going to reduce the population of SF and in the next 100 years it will look like this.

Sanfranciscoearthquake1906.jpg

San Francisco really isn't a wholesome place for children, we should be thankful that people don't want to bring the young'uns there.

Back in the day, San Francisco was known for cable cars and people enjoying Rice a Roni, the San Francisco treat.

Nowadays, the town is all about shitting in the streets and attending events like the Folsom Street Fair, which is in the opinion of Normative People, inappropriate for adults much less children.

Well for my money all the drug addicts can drop the fuck dead and do the world a favor.

Oh, gee whiz, do I need to tell anyone WHY? It's because these liberal c*ntbags have gone out of their way to attract the lowest dregs of humanity to their city and rim their assholes, all in the guise of virtue-signalling. What do you expect of a city (in the Kate Steinle case) who acquitted an illegal for murdering an American white woman in front of her father and celebrated an illegal Mexican killing a white woman! My birth town is EVIL and evil tends to attract evil. That maggot city's zeitgeist it based on hatred of anything American!

Forum List

Back