San Jose police chief associated with La Raza

I will vote Gary Johnson because Trump and Hillary are progressive lefties, like drifter.

Vox Editor Emmett Rensin Suspended After Calling For Anti-Trump Riots - Breitbart

Following our report yesterday on Vox deputy editor Emmett Rensin, who called on people to “start a riot” if Trump visited their town, and claimed “property damage is not violence” has been suspended by Vox Media.
Rensin’s comments followed violent anti-Trump protesters in San Jose, California, where a number of Trump supporters were injured. The Vox editor refused to condemn the acts of violence, and criticised other anti-Trump pundits who did.

Good, the violence was condemned.

Too bad the far right hate America crowd would not condemn their own earlier in the campaign.

The hate America far right started the violence, were warned to back down, did not, and now are getting the crap kicked out of them.

You are whining because you got treated the way you thought you would get away with treating others.

And now some of the far right hate America crowd had their asses hammered up into their throats so they are peeping out of their butts.

I feel no pity for you hate America folks like you, drifter.

God you're an asshole.

So in San Jose, where did the Right start the violence ?

Vox Editor Emmett Rensin Suspended After Calling For Anti-Trump Riots - Breitbart

Following our report yesterday on Vox deputy editor Emmett Rensin, who called on people “start a riot” if Trump visited their town, and claimed “property damage is not violence” has been suspended by Vox Media.
Rensin’s comments followed violent anti-Trump protesters in San Jose, California, where a number of Trump supporters were injured. The Vox editor refused to condemn the acts of violence, and criticised other anti-Trump pundits who did.

I'm so glad to see that. I had seen some of the disgusting Tweets by this leftist calling for riots.

Sure they did not. How did people get arrested.

You far right started with the violence and now you are crying as you are getting hammered into the ground.

If you can't stand your ground, who would want your candidates.
You have officially justified violence!

The hate America far right started the violence, were warned to back down, did not, and now are getting the crap kicked out of them.

You are whining because you got treated the way you thought you would get away with treating others.

And now some of the far right hate America crowd had their asses hammered up into their throats so they are peeping out of their butts.

God you're an asshole. So in San Jose, where did the Right start the violence ?
I am telling you the truth, so you are an asshole if you can't handle it. You folks defended your own hitting their opponents, and now you are crying because you got stomped.

God you're an asshole. So in San Jose, where did the Right start the violence ?
I am telling you the truth, so you are an asshole if you can't handle it. You folks defended your own hitting their opponents, and now you are crying because you got stomped.

Tell me where the Right started the violence in San Jose.

Sure they did not. How did people get arrested.

You far right started with the violence and now you are crying as you are getting hammered into the ground.

If you can't stand your ground, who would want your candidates.
You have officially justified violence!
IT doesnt matter what the facts actually are, the libtards will redefine the generally understood story by constantly repeating known lies.

The LEO did not stand by.

Arm yourselves and the police will shoot you.

Stay non-violent.

And I find it interesting Jake, that your instinct is to come in here and make a post in an attempt to either lie about, or downplay the assaults on the Trump supporters.
You truly are a piece of work.
You are projecting, drifter, and if you can't stand the heat, move along.

The far right was warned not to continue the violence or there would be consequences.
Thought non violent was the way Jake ??!!,the far right isn't starting this crap, videos show who is .

How do you deal with willfully ignoring the truth.

I want Jake to provide us all the information showing where Trump supporters were out attacking the Trump protesters, BEFORE the protesters began their assault.

The idea that American citizens were attacked by illegals, and an American police force stood by and let it happen should be appalling to all non-liberal Americans.
Do you know how many anti-Trump protesters were US citizens or how many would have shown up if Trump hadn't declared Mexicans to be rapists? It is possible the brown shirts won't win American street fights and the brown skins will.

Do you know how many anti-Trump protesters were US citizens or how many would have shown up if Trump hadn't declared Mexicans to be rapists? It is possible the brown shirts won't win American street fights and the brown skins will.

Spoken like a typical libtard racist.

Go hide, white coward and maybe the brown skin people will forgive you for being white, lol.

The idea that American citizens were attacked by illegals, and an American police force stood by and let it happen should be appalling to all non-liberal Americans.
Good grief!!

Viva la RAZA. Doesn't that equate to "Zeig heil" for Hispanics? All things being equal. Let's slap our heels together and yodel a narco musica song in salutation. YaaaHOODY HOO!

Forum List

Back