Sanctions on Iran to cost Boeing and Airbus 20 billion each AND

Sanctions on Iran Cost Boeing, Airbus About $20 Billion Each

Big round of applause for President Zionist Puppet he just cost Americans 100k jobs!

When it announced the Iran Air deal, Boeing said such an order would support 100,000 U.S. jobs. That same month, Boeing's rival Airbus announced a deal to sell 100 planes to Iran Air. A list of Airbus' orders through the end of April included more than 100 planes on order for Iran Air and Iran Aseman Airlines. Airbus did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Boeing may lose $20 billion in aircraft deals as Trump to pull US out of Iran nuclear pact
I wonder how many Boeing's and Airbus's won't be hijacked now?
Iran is hijacking planes?

Big round of applause for President Zionist Puppet he just cost Americans 100k jobs!

When it announced the Iran Air deal, Boeing said such an order would support 100,000 U.S. jobs. That same month, Boeing's rival Airbus announced a deal to sell 100 planes to Iran Air. A list of Airbus' orders through the end of April included more than 100 planes on order for Iran Air and Iran Aseman Airlines. Airbus did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Boeing may lose $20 billion in aircraft deals as Trump to pull US out of Iran nuclear pact
Biggest terrorism supporter in the world, what do you think?

So we should back a regime like Iran for a few jobs......holy shit.....the self righteous left is now turning practical....except it's on the wrong issue.....just like you guys......you guys couldn't hit water from a boat.

If we try to reinstate sanctions all by our lonesome selves, it won't really hurt Iran that much - they'll just buy from other countries.

It'll only hurt American companies.

Wrong again, dumbass......the Frogs are contemplating cancelling a big natural gas contract to avoid pissing off Trump. He will sanction any country we catch trading with your beloved ragheads. Once again your hatred for Trump overshadows you giving crap about our Nation's welfare.
I think these people aren't familiar with people who make things happen....they are used to the lead from behind Obama types.
I'll tell you what...the more time I spend on this board the more convinced I'm becoming that us Trump supporters are the real liberals and libertarians...the Liberals on this board are turning into establishment hacks...they toss out all of their long held views due to hatred of one man...the media is full of fake liberals...maybe that's what is going on....look how easy it was for Obama to turn them....

Hey, you tell me about their hijacking planes. You posted shit, now back it up, bucky

That may well be, but what do you base that on? Have you read the deal?

Trump pulled out of it because Obama did it, no other reason. You and I both know that had Obama cured cancer, Trump would try and un-cure it just because Obama was the one that did it.

And now what, what will now keep Iran from finishing their nukes? Or could it be that those in charge want them to finish it so that there is a reason to attack. Bibi's speech was a mirror image of the Colin Powell speech from before the Iraq war
I wish I could of read it before it was implemented....Trust me...when people get this bent its because of money...I think you are smart enough to know that...look at their over the top response to pulling back a deal that was never signed...

That is just it, all anyone knows about the deal is what their side has told them. You are the right have been told it was from the devil, those on the left were told it was handed down from Moses himself.

All I know about it is the other 5 signees that were a part of it thought it was going ok. And I find them more reliable than than either the left or the right in this country.
:cuckoo:

I do honestly think that if we have 100% proof that Iran was complying with every single bit of the agreement that Trump would have pulled out anyhow, that is what he does.

Do you really in your heart feel Iran was complying with a "Deal" that they would not sign?

Iran lawmakers shout 'death to America,' burn U.S. flag after Trump nixes nuclear deal

iranian-lawmakers-burn-american-flag-after-us-leaves-deal-youtube-thumbnail.jpg

If you think Trump is right for going it alone on the Iran deal, then you have to conclude that Iran thinks it's in their interests to have a nuclear arms race in the ME, and the EU, Russia and China are all wrong in thinking we're nuts for following John Bolton about that.

I do honestly think that if we have 100% proof that Iran was complying with every single bit of the agreement that Trump would have pulled out anyhow, that is what he does.

Do you really in your heart feel Iran was complying with a "Deal" that they would not sign?

Iran lawmakers shout 'death to America,' burn U.S. flag after Trump nixes nuclear deal

Whether they signed it or not is irrelevant, what matters is if the inspection provisions were being upheld.

As for the shouting of "death to America", well that have been saying that since they drove out the Shah, and yet have never really done much about it.

I grew up in Iran, lived there from half way through my 3rd grade year till the end of my 7th grade. My family left about 6 to 7 months before the Shah did. I personally believe that most Iranians are not unlike most of us, they just want what is best for their families and their country. They do not agree with what their leaders are saying anymore than I agree with most of what Obama or Trump or Bush or Clinton did.

Hey, you tell me about their hijacking planes. You posted shit, now back it up, bucky
I never said they were hijacking planes liar. Why do you scum always have to lie?

If you think Trump is right for going it alone on the Iran deal, then you have to conclude that Iran thinks it's in their interests to have a nuclear arms race in the ME, and the EU, Russia and China are all wrong in thinking we're nuts for following John Bolton about that.
Really?

Why would I have to conclude that?

Really?

Why would I have to conclude that?
Oh c'mon, liberals know everything.

How many planes did Iran order from Boeing?

It was not a treaty, and since you do not know that, I am laughing at you
Then what was it?

It was a deal worked out between 6 nations and Iran to curb Iran's nuclear weapons program.
/----/ The deal was never ratified by the Senate as required by the Constitution so it was 5 countries and Obozo's promise. And Iran never signed it.

Perhaps you might want to look up the term "executive agreement", it is a term that explains the Iran deal.

It is also a very common practice, more than 18,000 of them have been completed in the history of the country.

Just the Facts: Treaty vs. Executive Agreement - No Labels
/----/ However, under United States constitutional law, executive agreements are not considered treaties for the purpose of the Treaty Clause of the United States Constitution, which requires the advice and consent of two-thirds of the Senate to qualify as a treaty.

Plus Iran never signed it. Spin that away.

Then what was it?

It was a deal worked out between 6 nations and Iran to curb Iran's nuclear weapons program.
/----/ The deal was never ratified by the Senate as required by the Constitution so it was 5 countries and Obozo's promise. And Iran never signed it.

Perhaps you might want to look up the term "executive agreement", it is a term that explains the Iran deal.

It is also a very common practice, more than 18,000 of them have been completed in the history of the country.

/----/ However, under United States constitutional law, executive agreements are not considered treaties for the purpose of the Treaty Clause of the United States Constitution, which requires the advice and consent of two-thirds of the Senate to qualify as a treaty.

Thank you for proving it was not a treaty. I love
It when you sheep refute your own statements but are too stupid to know you did it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Then what was it?

It when you sheep refute your own statements but are too stupid to know you did it

Classic lib speak.

Then what was it?

The deal did not need to be ratified by the Senate, that is what made it a deal and not a treaty.
/----/Be that as it may, Trump undid the DEAL that Iran never signed.
The State Department acknowledged that Iran didn’t sign the JCPOA.
The Obama administration has disclosed to Congress that this summer's (2015) controversial nuclear arms agreement with Iran was never signed and is not legally binding, according to a new report this week.

Then what was it?

/----/ So Trump has every right to shytcan the rotten deal and he did. Now you go out there and enjoy the rest of your day.

/----/ So Trump has every right to shytcan the rotten deal and he did. Now you go out there and enjoy the rest of your day.

Yes, Trump has every right to fuck Boeing out of 20 billion dollars, and that is what he did. ANd just like the good little statist you are, you kiss his ass for doing so.

Yup yup yup.

Forum List

Back