"Sanctuary city" of New York has a solution to the migrant crisis...raise taxes!

I would say, we need a government willing to bomb, destroy, kill the leaders of a failed country, like Mexico.
I am open to exploring solutions that are not involved in an all-out declaration of war against a sovereign nation yet.

Human trafficking and flooding our nation are acts of terrorists and, under international and American law, subject them to military aggression by our military.

It would be a very difficult case to prosecute a war against the government of Mexico without first attempting to rectify the terrorism brought about by criminal elements inside their nation.

I would say, we need a government willing to bomb, destroy, kill the leaders of a failed country, like Mexico.
We should definitely be using lethal force on the coyotes. Take them out, no matter what country they are in. It is the coyotes who round up these people to come here.

We should definitely be using lethal force on the coyotes. Take them out, no matter what country they are in. It is the coyotes who round up these people to come here.
Nope, destroy the government that failed, that fails to provide the basics for the people.

I am open to exploring solutions that are not involved in an all-out declaration of war against a sovereign nation yet.

Human trafficking and flooding our nation are acts of terrorists and, under international and American law, subject them to military aggression by our military.

It would be a very difficult case to prosecute a war against the government of Mexico without first attempting to rectify the terrorism brought about by criminal elements inside their nation.
Human trafficking, that would be people fleeing a failed government.

It would be very easy to destroy the failed government of Mexico.

As far as the criminals you call terrorists, it would be super easy to put a bullet through their skulls.

Mexico was never capable of ruling themselves. The fact of the matter is that Mexico is and always has been, a bastard step child of Spain.

The rich royalty of Spain took over Mexico and since that time the rulers have been corrupt Spanish people.

Forum List

Back