🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Fluke

Just wondering, are the Dems going to drop 100,000 condoms instead of balloons at the end of her speech?

No, they're going to have goody bags, they'll fill em with KY and birth control pills and morning after pills at taxpayers expense.. freebies is what they like. Freebies. ask Clinton, he got him some freebies.

Sorry folks but I can't give NY Carbineer a pass. This is the third time where he takes cheap shots like we all do on ocassion, but he posts a comment and then denies it.

The thread is about Flukin' Fluke but you asked on THIS thread what did you say about Ann Romney.

Take a look. Then you get pissed when I say you run away from what you say.

Right, wrong or foolish, I don't run from what I post.

NYcarbineer
Member #18701 Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanked 4,300 Times in 3,279 Posts

.....Tell me what I said about Ann Romney.

"Even Ann Romney is saying the Eastwood debacle was a mistake."-NY carbineer

Show me some proof she said those words.

He can't, because she didn't. It his interpretation of her comments. In his tiny little mind, that is what she said.

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

TAMPA, Fla. — Liberal contraception activist Sandra Fluke isn’t taking up Breitbart.com editor Dana Loesch’s challenge to a debate on women’s issues.

Why should she? Breitbart.com isn't a worthy or credible source of anything.

You might be right about her. Why should a Propagandist actually back up what she says when she can read unchallenged from a script at a convention.

OohPooPah:poop:

Last edited:
Sorry folks but I can't give NY Carbineer a pass. This is the third time where he takes cheap shots like we all do on ocassion, but he posts a comment and then denies it.

The thread is about Flukin' Fluke but you asked on THIS thread what did you say about Ann Romney.

NYcarbineer

He can't, because she didn't. It his interpretation of her comments. In his tiny little mind, that is what she said.

She clearly conveyed that it was a mistake for the Eastwood bit to step on the video about Mitt. Which it was.

NYcarbineer

She clearly conveyed that it was a mistake for the Eastwood bit to step on the video about Mitt. Which it was.

Only in your tiny little mind. She never said that, and you claimed she did. So, you're either stupid, or a liar. Which is it?

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

TAMPA, Fla. — Liberal contraception activist Sandra Fluke isn’t taking up Breitbart.com editor Dana Loesch’s challenge to a debate on women’s issues.

You might be right about her. Why should a Propagandist actually back up what she says when she can read unchallenged from a script at a convention.

"back up what she says" ? How does one do that on Breitbart.com? All they are going to do is call her names and yell at her.

NYcarbineer

Where did she convey this? Link to the video. Link to an article. Link to anything. I watched her be questioned about it on Charlie Rose of all people and she didn't bat an eye, say a word or make a face.

Now unless you read her mind...

"back up what she says" ? How does one do that on Breitbart.com? All they are going to do is call her names and yell at her.

No one said it had to be on Breitbart. I'm sure if she accepted, any neutral venue would do.

Forum List

Back